>1 large Jet's Pizza
>3 Snickers bars
>4 cinnamon raisin bagels
>3 orders of spicy tuna sushi
>1/2 a box of Captain Crunch
Cutting fucking sucks.

Like at once?

Sounds tasty, mirin senpai

Yes in a 2 hour span at an easter party. I've never been a fatty, but I have an insatiable appetite. I actually used to do competitive eating.
I will say it was fucking delicious.

You probably just undid several weeks' worth of cutting.

You should kill yourself.

Have you ever seen king of the hill? The episode where one of them eats a table full of hot dogs and everybody is disgusted? That's you

LMFAO yes that was me.

What if he does a water fast for 2 days? Fatboy doesn't have muscles anyway.

You guys do know that OP won't gain all the weight right? Your body can't absorb all of that. He'll gain like 5 pounds of water weight but after a week he'll be back to his original weight.

I missed the gym a couple times this past week and was lax on my diet as well. Feeling pretty shit.

Damn that's a lot of food for one sitting though

I'm not saying he can't continue to cut, just that he is a fat fuck who undid a lot of previous cutting.

Also he'll probably do this shit again after 2 days of fasting.

>implying

lmao you're going to regret it when you wake up tomorrow

Cutting so easy like just don't eat lmao

>male vitality merchant

>8 or so protein bars
>went to Chinese buffet for dinner

I really need to stop buying protein bars though, literally just fucking candy for me

Veeky Forums isn't your personal blog faggot

>jets pizza
>mfw I can hear the turbo crust calling to me

Your house must be smellin really bad man

fuck, i'm in similar situation..

how to fix, keto for a week?

dude i love jets pizza. worth it. Once i get down to NC that's the first thing im gonna eat.

for the last week I didn't go to the gym, ate whatever I wanted, included binge eating on a sushi buffet two nights, and going to mcdonalds on friday and eating two large McRoyal Deluxe menus with mcflurry included in both. I really ate like a fucking pig Started dieting and working out again last tuesday (didn't drop my caloric intake or changed macros, everything remained the same) but only weighed myself this morning.

The result: Strength remained the same at the gym, weight went up by 2lbs.

I waited for a whole week to weigh myself because I knew I was bloated to all hell and was easily carrying an extra 10lbs, so I drank a good amount of water that week.

Just get back at it tomorrow OP

>1 large pizza: ~2000 calories depending on the pizza
>1 gallon of chocolate milk: 3520 calories
>3 snickers bars: 645 calories
>4 bagels:~1000 calories depending on the bagel
>3 rolls of sushi:~900 depending on the roll
>1/2 box of captain crunch:~850 assuming you had a standard 13ox box
>total you claim to have eaten in 2 hours
>8915 calories

at least make your shitposts believable

It was quite foul famalama. Especially considering I usually just eat chicken, tortillas and not a whole lot more in my day to day life. Switching up my diet like that wreaks havoc on my innards.

Chorizo and split peas makes my farts so bad I've made some people legit upset for being in the fallout zone

>Chorizo and split peas

u portuguese?

This cannot go unchecked.

>eat all you want
>zero carbs after 3pm

Shit's good.

There is a small Asian girl on YouTube who eats 15000 kcal regularly just for views. This is plenty believable.

Only thing I don't believe is the 1 gallon of chocolate milk

other than that it's not hard to eat all that shit

>lent is over
>drank a 2 litre of coke this morning
>bought 2 more bottles
>might buy some sips as well

Know the feel bra. I will never get how skinny bastards can't eat 3000 calories a day. When i binge i get that in one sitting

This

/THREAD

Nah, just really love chorizo and split peas are fucking great in near limitless ways. They make a dangerous combo though.

>water fast

When will this meme die