All this shit is going inside of me. u mad?

All this shit is going inside of me. u mad?

Looks good. Why would anyone be mad about this?

Here's your (you)

No, i'm just concerned, sweety. :(

rip

>All this shit is going inside of me.
So is pic related, Sven

Looks insipid as fuck
>tenderloin and random chunks of ground beef tier shit
Kek, waste of money

thanks, along with this. stay mad. happy easter

Go back to /pol/ you jelly fucking neet

I'm not Jelly, I'm sad for your country

lol OP got drunk on like a glass of his shitty wine and thought it'd be a good idea to make this thread. Embarrassing.

Enjoy your food I guess though, I'll enjoy mine too....?

You have fat hands

>I'm not Jelly
But you're clearly neet and don't lift so go back to /pol/ and /int/, this is about fitness which you know nothing about. We don't give a single fuck about your political memes from 2009.

it's true though

u mad
t. different fag

>fat friendless loser gets drunk on shitty wine and proceeds to spout dead memes on Veeky Forums and post shitty low tier beef and cringe worthy pictures of badly prepared salad
You are a loser on every level dude

>posts off topic shit
>gets mad when people talk about off topic shit

Alright Sven, enough, just tell Mehmet that that's your wife and she only has sex with you and make him leave, I'm sure that'll make you less stressed.

hehe ty men

how are you even going to cook that

you have a midgets hand

Don't post your lovers hand OP

Did you butcher the cow yourself, what kind of shitty cuts are those? Is this your first time cooking beef?

it obviously is since he had to make this shitty thread

no. im happy.

>All this shit is going inside of me.
damn dude i get your going to eat the meat but how are you going to get the rest in you?

Thats a big cutting block..

>preparing a bbq just for yourself
That's so sad

>We don't give a single fuck about your political memes from 2009.

just like you don't give a single fuck about your sister's rectum getting culturally enriched by muhammad while you sit at home alone and post pictures of beef on the internet
lmao

hnnnnnnggg i feel so sorry for all you fucks

Chardonnay?Lol u have shit taste in wine.

>doing a bbq all by yourself
what a waste
might as well just pan fry them

it's even sadder that he has to post it here

Hmm, you should probably eat more veggies.

Damn wish I was grilling in rain and mud :(

You are going to get constipated if you eat all that in one sitting by yourself

enjoy your ass cancer

No. Beef is a brainlet food and I haven't eaten red meat for years. Enjoy yhe increased cancer and heart attack risk though.

hows that riceroni you poor dogs

Meat looks to lean to be any good. Loin and sirloin while lean are shit tier flavor. Big fatty strips and fat bone in ribeye are the only steak to eat

kek

>grilling meat that lean
>grilling all by yourself

You don't know what you're doing, do you?

Jesus fuck, what are you doing retard

that potato looks awful

apply yourself

I don't know
how's achmed's cum off of your wife's cunt?

CMON DO IT
EAT BIG TO GET
B I G

all this shit is inside of me now

too lean

why are you bragging so hard over some meat? lol

wow amazing. I've never seen anyone eat a plate of food before, what a feat.

because that's the highlight of his month in cuckistan

sipppppppppppppppp

happy easter faggots

OP you are a sad motherfucker, at least learn to buy proper cuts and how to cook your fucking meat before posting this shit

>tfw no big pile of lean red meat

so mad

Have you heard of seasoning?

You eat the skin on the potato too wtf bro.

How much are you going to lube the book? And/or what sauce will you be putting on it?

you're the one who posted the book faggot

fuck off nigger

whose fucking disgusting shoes are those on the left?

>that lonely whole potato just sitting on the plate

godspeed, tater

Opfer

Salt and pepper. If you add ketchup or any other shit to tenderloin you deserve to get gassed

>You have been visited by the lonely whole potato of gains. Good luck and gains will come to you if you reply "GODSPEED, TATER" on this thread

godspeed, tater

godspeed, tater

imagine this guy has nothing going for him that grilling some food is the highlight that he needs to share with others

now imagine him stopping every few minutes to take a picture and document every detail

please take pity on him, i can't imagine how awful his life must be if this is basically the superbowl for this little fella. learn to be kind anons

As racist and ironically humoured as I am and as much as immigrant jokes should hit home since I'm from Germany, I think this joke went completely over my head. Anyone care to explain it to someone who doesn't understand?

Honestly, I think I'll just stick to my Creatine and Whey water.

He means middle eastern brown penis is going to enter your white butthole for anal pleasuring.

This kind of reminds me of something a friend of mine once told me about the Folgers jingle. If "The best part of waking up is finding Folgers in your cup," is the absolute best thing in your morning, you must live a shitty life. I think same applies to OP.

This is like watching a homeless guy brag about the brand new box he found to sleep in tonight

why is your boyfriend wearing cloggs

Looks good but why haven't you cooked it?

godspeed, tater

godspeed, tater

godspeed, tater