Reminder that heavy lifting is not sustainable

Reminder that heavy lifting is not sustainable

It doesn't even 'work' as intended

>weighted dips

>implying lifting light will get you anywhere
>implying those old geezers don't have top tier genetics and a prescription for TRT and HGH from their doctor.

>time under tension brah, that's what gets you jacked and huge
>lmao strength is pointless in the current year, just need to look good
>strength fags don't even know the joy of feeling their muscles grow with every pump...
>yes I'm a natty bodybuilder, have been for five years or so... impressed?

Post your physique

Assblasted power fats

salty skelly detected

kek manlet

Imagine being such a fat fuck as to competing in powerlifting? Lmao.

Roiders don't count, should I post a pro bodybuilder to blow you the fuck out?

Can anyone tell me how heavy is heavy lifting? Like at what point does a lift become unsustainable?

Yeah! How do roiding powerfats not know how natural pro-bodybuilders are? Duh. It's like they never pumped up 30 reps of of 60lb curls? Kekekek.

Why does it look like a dude with inhumanely small shoulder wearing a flesh suit that only goes up to his collar bone?

shut the fuck up everyone knows that joke

Nice ironic shitposting faggot

I'm nearly 30 and been lifting for the last 10 years or so. I've bought into the 'tine under tension's meme the last few months and I have to say it's legit.

Fuck numbers, try it out. Do a deload week, nice and slow, controlled reps. And there is a certain point where you are 'big enough'. You can deadlift 315? Awesome, stick with that. Perfect the form til it's easy as cake.
The problem dudes have is they think they have to keep lifting heavier and heavier to make gains. Not true.

Pic unrelated, but FYI, face muscles. Work them my dudes. Shit will make a difference too.

Yeah I'm wondering wtf the solution is. 4 years lifting now and i still havent found an answer to this question. Should i focus on pump and burn using lightish weights or should I focus on moving as much weight as possible?

It feels better to go for pumps but I've been lifting for four years and still look shitty so I don't fucking know.

>false dichotomy, the thread.

Achieve 1/2/3/4 then just focus on time under tension/pump. You'll need a strength baseline as a natty, but you don't need to push your deadlift past 450 or go for risky 10 RPE 1rm's where form breaks down.

i fucked my back up deadlifting 350lbs with those fucking hex (dodeca) plates. the fuckers rolled and i didn't re-adjust and had a twisting motion on the way up and fucked up my SI joint. I still haven't deadlifted and it's been 6 months. fucking non-round plates at shitty gyms C'MON

Damn good to know. Thanks for the heads up user

>it's another Veeky Forums self sabotages episode

yeah if your gym doesn't have round plates then make sure you reset between reps to square yourself up to the bar because those fucking hex plates will roll and skew the bar. it's worth the time.

>time under tension

you forgot to mention the inhuman amounts of hormones and supplements these crazy fucks have to ingest in order to stay alive once their natural endocrine system shuts down lmao