What do you lift for ?

In highschool i started out lifting for girls but now I dont even know anymore man. I just want a girl who likes me for who I am.

girls aren't worth lifting for. I lift for a girl that's worth lifting for, even if she doesn't exist.

I just realized that there is no point in working out

What do you live for, Veeky Forums?

Same.
It was fun to fuck girls for one week and then going our own way.
Bow I'm tired of all that shit and just want to settle down with someone that understands me and wants a lasting relationship.
No luck for a year now, growing tired of searching for a good woman.

That is why, gents, you have to lift for waifus.

Girls.

I want to be the world's strongest scientist

Being in college just makes things worse. Im surrounded by sluts and tumblr girls

because I'm going to be the next shounen anime protagonist who wants to be the best

Yeah but can you shadow step yet?

Things aren't that bad where I study, but holy fuck, finding someone without alcohol or smoking addiction is like looking for a diamond.
And the fit women I meet are usually either stupid, lackluster or damaged.

Yep. Alcloholic party girls are everywhere on my campus too. Most atractive girls do both.

>want to settle down with someone that understands me and wants a lasting relationship.
What you seem to desire is a deeper understanding of and relationship with yourself.

I do it for nyanners

She's an angel.

Doesnt she have a bf?

>you will never meet nyanners at a con and have a one night stand leading to a relationship.

She has a penis huh :(

Nope

Nah, not really.
You know that tingly feeling you get in your chest when you're with a person that you don't need to have sex with to keep the relationship going because you know you're fit for each other like a pair of shoes, and the sex is the icing on the cake? That person that you can talk with for hours, share emotions, talk about doubts and fears, do fun stuff together, keep each other motivated, if not for anything else, then to at least perform on a level that will ensure a safe future for you both?

Those people exist. I had such a relationship once, until she went to study somewhere else and disappeared from everyone's radar.
Still can't manage to replicate this feeling.

LENNY LENNY LENNY UH DU DU DU DAE DAAA DUUUUSNOOORT

*3/4 reps counting the entire set*

T E S T O V I R O N

girls, but I like to lie to myself

I just want people to apriciate me

CHRISTINA LEND ME UR SPIRIT FOR THIS SET

iktf.
>mfw the relationship ended because i was a dick
>1 week later she meet her prince charming that did stuff i didnt at that ime
>would do anything for a second change but its never happening

>likes me for who I am.
Ripped? Because there's nothing wrong with liking someone because they take care of themselves.

I lift for the sole reason that one day Stacy would look at me as if I were an actual man, not some creep. I don't exist in Stacy's world.

Yeah you're right but i mean likes me more than just a sexual way because of it.

You just got to move on. Thinking about it will just hurt you more

university credits

longer life

never really thought of it that way. makes sense tho

Girls are a lot more willing to learn who you are if you're shredded.

Bump

i lift because

A. i have a bad case of oneitis from a tinder date
B. i want to be an object of carnal desires
C. a e s t h e t i c s

Make way for the cringiest autist in here

I lift because I want to be more like Guts. I read berserk for the first time back in 2010, I must've read it 100 times since then. Guts is like a role model for me, I wish I had even a tenth of the insane willpower he has.

God i have the same from tinder. Had four dates that went great then she ghosted me.

Nothing wrong with having a manga role model

It's those anime role model fags that are fucked up

thats a nice cat, you could lift for him

To stave off the suicidal, weak, and useless feelings. Having an abusive family and being raped will do that to you. I am irrideemably ugly and talentless too and hate my major to boot.

I just need real company.

because I'm balding and would end up being fat if I didn't lift. Therefore would die alone.

Do you have a second form? Like super-ultra-mega-something

To salvage whatever I can of my aesthetic potential because I used to be obese and now have loose skin.

I'll never be attractive with my clothes off and it actually makes me want to kms. I could have been really good looking if not for years of depression throughout all of my teens.

I was robbed.

For girls, and for myself, in case I ever have to fight. I'm looking to use it to supplement martial arts training.

No sense in being strong/fit if you don't know how to fight.

This

I lift for the exact same reason, user, you're not alone.
I'm on my 7th re-read and just reached the conviction arc, the scene where he's in Godo's cave and has that speech to never lose Casca again gets me so fired up. Keep lifting for him.

I'm gonna walk into your house, beat the shit out of you, and take your cat.

All because I'm bigger than you.

Because I want to be bigger.

Dude, same here. Nothing wrong with being a bad ass mother fucker.

Diablo 3 came out and i was really excited, but i hated it
the monk was ripped though.

Because I want to get better at hockey

After I stopped using narcotics and drinking roughly four years ago I had so much energy to put towards productive things, I picked up weightlifting and bodybuilding in particular. It was so invigorating investing in myself instead of aiding my own destruction. Zyzz played a structural role in laying down the groundwork
and flipping the switch for whats possible with a little motivation and discipline. Me and my younger brother became obsessed, at the gym together all the time, always trying to one up each other, arguing over who was zyzz and who was chestbrah. His interest of the gym eventually started to fade, he was falling deeper and deeper into the battle that I just got out of. My little brother lost his battle around 6 months ago at the age 18. While you still can guys tell your siblings, loved ones you care about them, I would give anything just to tell him that one more time.

He's why I continue to lift

faggot

;_; i did not come here to feel

Not like the world has real role models for men. Fiction is the only fucking place you get a glimpse of MEN.

I'm thinking the only way to be that fucking strong is to actually train with sledgehammers and shit. Just swinging it and controlling the weight, working up to 20 lbs, full grace and mastery with it, then longer levers and higher weights from there. Probably have to DIY for higher training weight.

Just horse stance then swinging a sledgehammer from over head to horizontal, 1000 repetitions with one weight, then the higher weight, onward.

Manly reasons. Including very practical obvious ones.

AND WE MUST BECOME FUCKING ROLE MODELS. INSPIRE THE BOYS TO BE MEN. INSPIRE THE MAN-CHILDREN TO BE MEN.

Well what else would I do with my time

I lift for my pupper

my waifu

>stop smoking
>less energy than when I smoked 3 times a day

To briefly forget that I'm a KHV at the of 28

Me too user. Blond labrador masterrace.

same fucking threads every day good god

Hey user I know how you feel. We just gotta keep on pushing.

I lift because das what I do. Im like that dude pushing the rock up the mountain but instead of wanting it up there on top im actually wanting the push itself. It's totally deep, you wouldn't understand.

Sabina Altynbekova #20

yooo my nigga y u tryna be like datboi sisyphus, dat nigga gay yo he even got sisy in his name

i lift for my dog

for m'ladies

>personality

flexin on that bitch

bought a necklace on that bitch

I lift cause i wanna see how strong and good-looking I can get in the prime years for bodily fitness.

I lift because introducing discipline to one part of your life tends to spread discipline to other areas of your life as well, which benefits you as a whole.

what kind of doggo is that

>even the best ugliest person can only score "2.3" in personality

humans were a mistake

she was a stray but we think border collie/lab mix.

she is Veeky Forums too, she has a backpack so she can carry supplies on hikes.

In the end you're lifting only for yourself. Once you've got a decent level of fitness and aestethics, nobody cares about +/- some pounds of muscle or fat. What it comes down to is what lifting gives you on a personal level, how it lifts you up while you're down, and shows you that you're alive and progress in life.
I also find it hard to find a girl who would still like me if I didn't work out and had a good body. However, you have to realize that's just how we are wired to be as humans.

>I just want a girl who likes me for who I am.
Then be the best you can. What kind of stupid way of thinking is that? You can be ripped or fat slob. Both would be you. But one is desirable and the other isn't/

M8, I'd lift for your k9 too
Is sweet lookin pupper.

>was a manslut
>expect some non slut to come out of nowhere
yeah, good luck with that