Fight sport for grills?

Sup Veeky Forums, my country is slowly turning to shit and I've recently been in situations where I needed to defend myself recently and realised I couldn't. Luckily I run fast.

I've looked into krav maga, mua thai and kung fu classes but I have no clue which one is good for a tiny (I weigh 110 lbs) but athletically okay-ish grill. Does / fit/ have any insights?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vtg7ff7v-Oo
youtube.com/watch?v=4_icZNx47q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Krav maga is designed to be defense and not a sport. You are probably better off with that.

However, if the people you are defending yourself from are untrained, being proficient in any of them is probably fine.

as a girl you will never win a fight with an average male

your best option is to just run every single time

getting into fights is just dumb in general
like even as a fucking guy it's a bad idea to get into fights
you never know if the guy you're about to fight is carrying a weapon and no amount of martial arts can stop a bullet or knife

Muay thai 100%, if those 3 are your options then do it. You would be able to defend yourself 10x better with it than with the other 2

Don't waste your time, do fighting sports as a hobby. But it takes too long to get results, and most fights are still won by bigger men even with 10 years of martial arts training.

Get yourself some Fox spray, it's so fucking powerful even the biggest, toughest guys will be weeping on the ground with their eyes fused shut.

Id go with BJJ. Getting into a punching contest with a 200lb man will probably get you fucked up

Just buy a gun.
Not even professional fighters can hold their own against average men in a real fight.

Carry a 'spare pair' of socks in one pocket and your lucky 8 ball in the other
When a situation looks high risk drop the 8 ball in the socks and swing for the side of the head
This will smash bone easily if you get a good swing in

Inb4 police
Once the deed is done gtfo

If you're natty it takes extraordinary effort, perfect diet and years of training to get the strength of an average man. And at your size it may be impossible even if you train your whole life at it.

Get a weapon.

Leave the country. Even if you fight a tiny guy that is your size you're still at a biological and physiological disadvantage. If you have to fight a guy at almost twice you're weight you are SUPER fucked. There's a reason why featherweight boxers don't fight heavyweights. Please be safe and don't just assume since you don't know some martial art you can still fight a full grown man.

I'm in Europe, no guns allowed.

Even that is illegal here

So far running has proven a good strategy indeed. I know i'll probably never win anything due to simply being small and weaker.The idea is more, if a punch happens or if someone grabs me, how to punch back or get him off me then fuck off as fast as possible.

Because getting into a grappling contest with one is a better idea?
Kys.

U serious? A woman's pockets aren't as big as men's lol. Imagine how stupid this would look. Then she's going to get robbed and you think she has enough time to squeeze the 8ball out of her stretchy pants, pull the socks out and put the ball in the socks. Her head would be stomped in before she even reaches for the ball. Don't listen to this idiot, chica.

No martial art is going to make up for the weight difference with a male aggressor. Get a knife.

Ofc it is you mongoloid... any moron can swing meathooks for days but no amount of strength and lifting can get you out of a fully locked in choke

Which country?
In germany spray is allowed.

well, krav maga is DOGSHIT and so is kung fu. Muy thai is real but at your weight a striking art wouldn't help you. You should go with Brazillian jiu jitsu.

BJJ is specifically designed for fighting larger opponents and grappling negates most physical advantage, BUT ONLY IF you are skilled enough.

BECAUSE OF YOUR SMALL SIZE, the ONLY submission you will be able to land is THE REAR NAKED CHOKE, so you should practice and develop a system of moves to get you to that submission and focus on it.

DO NOT listen to the "fighting experts" on here who think women cannot beat up men. Women can most definitely beat up men but they have to practice the martial art.

MOST PEOPLES EXPERIENCE WITH FIGHTING comes from untrained fighting which relies on more aggression and physical superiority, however, these "street fighters" are pathetic and get their shit pushed in by 135lb skinny dyel who actually train.

youtube.com/watch?v=vtg7ff7v-Oo

MOST OF THE BIG TOUGH GUYS ON HERE AND /pol/ would lose horribly.

COMBAT NORMIES ARE ABOUT PUTTING ON A SHOW OF BEING TOUGH, NOT ACTUALLY WINNING, WHICH IS WHY THEY INVEST IN SHIT COMBAT ARTS LIKE BOXING

Wrong.

As someone who has fought people with weapons before what happens 9 times out of 10 is that the person wielding the weapon will have it taken from them and used on them.

>Even that is illegal here
Better to be Judged by 3 than be carried by six.

In YOUR POSITION OP, being a light weight woman, do not let up on the choke until they are unconscious and then keep choking them for a good 20 more seconds

after that get up and run away.

don't concern yourself with what happens to your opponent, cause these faggots will just get up and want more.

>how to punch back

At your weight a punch would be nothing.

>what is situational awareness

Keep your eyes open
Anyone you don't like the look of gets within 30m or so of you you prep the weapon out of sight of your target

Yerh if you carry a weapon to threaten that will happen
If you carry a weapon to actually use it they shouldn't know you have said weapon until a second before it makes contact

For serious protection, find a group of females similar to you that you get along with and train BJJ together. Also train BJJ against big opponents like male family members.

Always travel in groups of your training girlfriends.

You've never tried to choke out someone stronger than you have you? I break choke holds all day on small people who can't get enough strength to lock on me.

Always be on your way to a friends house to help them 'fix their door'
You'll obviously need your heavy toolbox with the sharpened screwdriver and claw hammer

the best self defense is avoiding dangerous situations altogether, if you live in a bad area, can you move?
as for actual physical self defense... i would also suggest some kind of weapon. you might have to be a bit clever about it though, depending on your country's laws.

What you want is Ju Jitsu or BJJ but Krav is a good start.

Fist fighting is a sport for men. You can compete against men in a fist fight. YOu can hit em hard enough for them to back off if they're pussies that scare easy. Far more like they'll take it as an invitation to hit you back.

>Even that is illegal here
And? Not like any police officer would search your purse. You won't call cops either when you will spray some shitskin's eyes out. BTW how many times have you run to a situation which would make you a potential rape victim? Planning to take a trip to Berlin this summer. Good luck from Slovakia.

This.

When you are much stronger than someone it is simple to get out of a lock.

have you ever tried to disarm someone with an actual sharp blade, not a dull training knife?

move in with me ill keep you safe

RNC is cash money if you have it locked in against anyone. If you have some training or just general awareness obviously a big guy will have an easier time keeping his chin tucked. But once you get a thumb under the chin if anything a large and developed neck is easier to choke

Only a few in my life but there are more and more illegal immigrants here, especially in the train stations and I sometimes come home late from work. They can get aggressive.

Also I just checked, spray is definitely forbidden here.
It's between one month to 5 years of prison and from 100 to 25.000 euros. In France it's only allowed in the home, you can't walk around with it.

>fat redneck vs mouthy manlet

I wonder how many actual fights fatty has been in. That was such a clumsy grapple dive.

Judo's a good call.

>Keeps you on your feet. (So you don't get stomped by a friend running over.)
>Effective throws are more about technique than brute strength. (Which should help since you're smaller.)
>Utilizes clothing to work throws, which is good since you're in a colder area where people are likely to wear coats.
>Dispatches people quickly and effectively.

Combine Judo with either boxing or muay thai, and you're probably good to go.

Though desu, If I were you, I'd definitely carry some illegal pepper spray around with me. If you pay the fine, sure, whatever. If you end up getting jumped/raped, you won't be glad you followed the law.

you need to travel in groups.

use networking sites if you have no friends and do this

carry a fucking knife with you all the time, who gives a fuck as to what's illegal or not, better to be in jail than to be raped by Muhammad and abdul

she doesn't have enough weight/height to do judo.

and striking arts won't help at her small size.

what she needs is BJJ AND to actually practice daily against her male family/friends so she gets good.

but since she will probably fall she should learn a little judo, but shouldn't rely on it to resolve an assault.

>better to be in jail than to be raped by Muhammad and abdul

peoples psychology is kind of funny when it comes to things like this.

They think it's more likely they will get in trouble for having a weapon than it is to get raped. So while they hear the wisdom in your words subconciously they way the risk/reward probability and determine self protection isn't worth it.

only after a few incidents does this risk reward ratio swing in the favor of carrying protection.

what if they are strong enough to lift you up and smash the fuck outa you into the ground? if it has happened in the ufc then it sure as fuck can happen in real life specially when the person you are choking is more than twice as heavy and strong than you

Seems like you havent been looking at the serious problem in europe about how shitty the police have gotten about even arresting shit skins. There are literally rape gangs roaming streets. Years ago i would have called bullshit but its actually happening, the fucking internet "oh yeah like X crazy thing is TOTALLY gonna happen" was nonsense and poof it actually does happen.
>women being raped and trying to report it but cops refuse to listen or file paperwork
>stabbings/rapes/theft all on the rise
>govt refuses to blame obvious muslim and other shitskins as a problem
As far as whats "legal and illegal to carry" this may be my murrican talking but id rather carry fox spray and tell the cops to their face to fuck off. The police arent protecting their people and i for one wouldnt wanna be raped or stabbed for being a non muslim woman in full garb just because some cracker european cucks dont wanna look racist.
>assault happens
>spray and take off running to safety
>anything happens legally play the poor innocent white female victim card and get internet sympathy. It helps.

Judo could be alright, i'll teach you how to deal with someone bigger than you and you can run the fuck away from your attacker after you project his ass into the ground which is quite easy as a experienced judoka

then choke faster, she doesn't have many options being as small as she is. BJJ/RNC is her best bet.

And actually practicing.

The few times in real fights that someone got me into a choke I couldn't break out of I just smashed them into whatever surface was behind or under them. A lot of people lose focus on their hold when their entire body is taking a smashing against a concrete wall or the ground.

But good luck!

that's why you practice, so you get used to all the details people don't think about in fighting.

yeah I get it but I'm speaking from my own experience, when I was a teenager I had to carry a knife all times with me because some nigger faggot with his friends were chasing me on daily basis throwing glass bottles and whatnot, this happened very late in the night whenever I was on my way home

>Which style of fighting with girls lose least.

Guns alone.

>so you get used to all the details

My favorite dirty move is when you go for a double leg or single leg and you got your hands around their legs and they are trying to sprawl and then you just stand up and head but upppercut them with the back of your head against their jaw.

which isnt really an option when you are a 110lbs untrained woman that doesnt lift, maybe if she was a roid monkey like the ufc female fighters but I doubt she's strong enough to pull it off in time

Is it Muzzies?

If so you're fucked because even the police aren't allowed to touch them until they run a bus into someone.

If not hire some a couple of dudes to kick their asses.

Yes but then I need to know at least a few things to do with said knife before I just go ahead and hurt myself.

also learn to use your teeth and how to grab the balls
if a man attacks you, grab his balls, clamp your hand down, twist and jerk away from the body as hard as you can
do it right and you'll sever the testicles, sending him into a potentially fatal shock

literally study your anatomy and find out hwere the largest blood vessel clusters are and hit them as hard as possible
a good bleed will weaken an opponent like you wouldn't believe - look at bullfighting

>muzzies
often yeah

what do you need to know? shit's basic as fuck, if you stab your opponent anywhere in the upper body, where the ribcage is then that nigga is dead for good., go for the abdomen if you want them to live unless you fuck his liver then maybe, maybe he'll die, he's in yurope so he'll most likely survive

What kind of knife should I get and is there a way you need to hold it?

Muay Thai and/ first, BJJ second, Boxing third. Other choices are useless.
Carry pic related, sold with a seath and with some paracord it can be worn as a neckknife. Very efficient because easy to engage and always on stealth mode, but it can be lethal.
True, but beware, one could suffer lasting (brain) injuries with the RNC.
>If they got bad technique, it's up to them to get better.
those multiple of 5 in a rows dude!

Literally the worst knife for self defense and you recommend wearing it under clothing.
You're a fucking retard.

hold it in your off hand and angle it towards the side to plug the kidneys
look up the folsom method

>worst knife for self defense
So tell me about your experience with it knowledgeable user...

If you plan on getting a knife, get something that's as big as you can wield effectively.

what you can wield effectively is based on your wrist and grip strength.

Knife fighting is very basic contrary to what hollywood would teach you.

The most effective move and the only one you need to know is the "prison rush". You just run up to the guy and get close, and repeatedly stab them in the torso as many times as you can.

youtube.com/watch?v=4_icZNx47q4

Now, you should practice stabbing a block of wood many times so you can get used to the recoil in your wrist.

A lot of people will lose their knife cause they hold it with a weak grip.

practice holding onto it while shanking a block of wood.

Knife fighting is simple and gruesome. The key to being successful is acutely being committed to using it.

Get a large knife for the psychological edge.

In todays world everyone is de-sensitized (in their minds) to violence, so just seeing you pull the knife will not intimidate them.

You must be committed to using it.

I don't have the vids but there are many webms of actual knife fights and they are gruesome and ended quickly.

your attacker will not realize the danger they are in until it is too late.

stabbing is lethal

slashing is less lethal but very damaging.

Also OP, if you carry a knife, do not be surprised when your stalkers/assailants brandish their own knives when you take out yours.

If you are fighting multiple people with knives, you are dead, run fast or die.

If fighting one person, the goal is to grab their knife hand with your free hand and try to hold it so they don't stab you and then just stab them anywhere you would like.

If you can, take off your sweater or jacket and wrap it around your free hand to act as a shield against the knife.

if you cannot, be prepared to sacrifice your free hand to protect your vital organs and hope your artery doesn't get slashed.

The key to any physical self defense is aggression, which many people lack in critical situations, you can cultivate this by actually practicing which will build confidence.

don't pull the knife out desu
keep it in your off hand and out of sight till you get in close
the first thing your opponent should know about your knife is when it's in their body

don't show that shit off - a knife is for stabbing, keep it for stabbing not for display

I don't have experience using shit farm tools for self defense application.
Sorry to break it to you but your video games sold you on a piece of trash.

Seriously.
>Learn to use the darkweb.
>go to a site like Black Market Reloaded.
>learn to use bitcoin
>buy a pistal.

Should take you about a month. Much quicker then training.

Alternatively you can get a fake gun... even a broken lock can keep a thief away... usually.

different guy here, surprise factor can also give you the edge (ayy), your knife is yo defend your life not to show off, keep it hidden till you need to use it, if they dont know you have it they wont prepare for it, again I'm speaking from my own experience and that's exactly what I did, I had my hand in my pocket holding my knife and when my attacker went straight for me I pulled that shit out and stabbed him in the stomach (or tried) when he saw the knife and what I just did all his badassery when away and he ran away screaming like the faggot he was.

That amount of bullshit.
>In stress situation, a lighter girl trying to wield a big knife. >Training to stab while you have no idea of basics of fighting, >Not even accustomed to physical contact.
That's a reciept to end up a victim for her.
You're a male used to train to fight. she's not. She can't follow your path, even if it was effective for you.

the moment he told her to use a bigass knife just for show I knew he was retarded, something like this would be perfect you dont carry a knife for show you carry it to stab and slash people.

So you're actually talking shit about things you don't even know.
Well, case solved about your knowledge.
To redeem yourself, what weapons did you actually engage in a confrontation, no matter the level of danger percieved/encountered?
>don't show that shit off - a knife is for stabbing, keep it for stabbing not for display
This. Same for any weapon.

I said to get the biggest knife she can wield effectively. I didn't say get a rambo knife.

Those really tiny knives are gonna stop most people cause of the pain but unless you go for the jugular they are less than lethal, and they won't stop a truly depraved attacker or group of attackers. You need something large enough to actually damage them.

but your right, the knife should stay concealed.

I'm just imagining a scenario where a group of guys approaches her at night and shes scared so she pulls out the knife for confidence and they see it.

>group of guys approaches her at night and shes scared so she pulls out the knife for confidence and they see it.
Bunch of guys now see the threat, surround her, disarm her and gang rape her, WELL DONE ESE, the correct way to use it is to keep it hidden till one of those faggots is close enough to get his dick stabbed and then she runs the fuck away from them.

Go kung fu if you want to get raped.

yeah your right, i'm just imagining that by the time the group of guys is close enough to stab like that, they are close enough to grab her and restrain her. also she might be too scared to maintain the discipline to hide and pull the knife at the right time.

In my mind she would probably just pull the knife as soon as they started walking up out of self protective instinct, and at that point the group either stops, or if they keep approaching, she runs up and shanks one repeatedly (with a good size knife) till he falls on the floor, which I was thinking would scare the rest of the guys and then she could make her escape.

There's all kinds of things that could happen, but I think she needs at least a medium sized knife to do damage, because if she gets attacked by a group she needs to intimidate them somehow so they leave her alone, whether it's cause they are scared of a big knife or they are scared that one of their friends just got shanked and is bleeding out on the floor.

I'm thinking her fear is going to be huge and that waiting for them to get right up close might not work for her.

just don't get involved in physical conflicts

how hard is that for people?

Because some people live in shitty ass countries.

she said her neighborhood is going to shit and refugees are harassing her at night.

I think she's in europe

The stab is not supposed to be lethal. Not hitting the throat/face (veins, arteries, trachea) is the point.
>She's in Europe.
That's actually something important since self-defence laws are based roughly on the same principles in western Europe. I don't know about eastern Europe:

Attack you cannot avoid or flee from
To defend yourself/ third party integrity
The means used to retaliate have to be proportional to the attack.
Unity of action/time, once you can flee it you are not allowed to retaliate.

This means that even if one mother fucker tries to rape you her, she cannot hit the throat with a knife she carries. she can do it with a pen, since it is not designed to harm, but with a knife she may not avoid being convicted if he dies.
If after a year of intensive training in boxing, she get slapped and ko a the assaillant, she could get convicted for use of unnecessary force, because she knows how to fight.
This - la griffe knife - is a good knife:
easy to conceal
easy to deploy
is not easily found when patted.
is not taken easily from your hand.
can be deployed stealthly
can be engage at grappling range

you need to get married ASAP and have him come with you everywhere you go. thats how they did it back in the day

otherwise carry a steak knife with you wherever you go. they can't make those illegal no matter where you live

well honestly in self defense situations laws don't matter until after the indecent. If your about to be raped and your worrying about how much time you will get for defending yourself you are in the wrong frame of mind.

I would also argue that their countries laws are counter productive to the good of the people as they encourage victimhood.

If a woman got convicted of defending herself against attackers the outrage in that country would be huge and would guarantee a right wing candidate would win the election and then release her.

When your really in trouble is when you submit to obedience to an authority that has your worse interests in mind.

This, Just politely tell your soon to be rapist to please stop and rethink their actions, or even better organize a march with fellow women to taught the rapist that rape is wrong and illegal, they most likely dont know this and will be willing to learn more and change their behavior.

I am a dude with a background in boxing, and can tell you that striking arts are near-useless for female self-defense. You want a wrestling discipline like BJJ to avoid being grappled and held down, and like some other anons have said, carry a knife or a gun, and don't brandish or advertise that you have them, just use em if you gotta.

Just carry a knife, baton or some potent pepperspray. Even if you master krav maga that wont do shit against a gang of rapey niggers, not even if you were a man.

Kung fu is just like Karate it's a meme.

Muay Thai is alright but it still falls under combat SPORTS with many restrictions, you're fucked if it gets to grappling.

Krav maga is where it's at. This is the real shit. No rules or restriction. This is how you learn to defend yourself.

That being said, even if you get good in Krav maga, it doesn't guarantee that you'll be able to defend yourself against a really big guy. If some 240 lbs mofo starts charging you, your ass better run because you aren't winning a fight against him.

Might want to look into some self defense weapons, unless you think you'll hesitate to use it. Heard stories about girls being attacked who hesitated on the trigger and their attacker turned their weapons against them.

Tread carefully user-chan.

I don't see why people say its always impossible to defeat a stronger attacker.

First off, nuzzles are dumb as bricks and don't train. They don't do physical labor or hit the gym; theyre weak. A woman, taking her training seriously, could probably outperform sedentary, lazy, and inferior shitskins in physical prowess with a mere coupke of months of SS + GOMAD. It bet that a woman who trained on Strong Lifts for a few months has easily twice the muscle mass of a subhuman rapefugee, easy. Still, I recommend a knife on top of that., because I wouldn't want them to survive the encounter.

not impossible but the odds are certainly not in her favor.

>you need to get married ASAP and have him come with you everywhere you go.
Just like a REAL muslim country!

JUST GET A GUN

not him but i've seen the muzzle skinnies that are in europe. they're 140 lbs soaking wet and shorter than aryan women

and they are still stronger than the average 110lbs woman with no real training (op)

>Krav-maga,
>any good if you don't have good foundations in another combat sport already.
please, stop trolling.
Laws in western Europe are cucked as fuck, sorry for the pun, but it is what it is.
Even under intense pressure, you are supposed to be master of your emotions and not overreact... But the assaillant may get its conviction lightened because under influence and so not full aware of doing harm. Main exception, using a vehicle to do so. Fuck this legal system.
>gang of rapey niggers
You need at least a loaded gun to deal with them.

she's on fit, not tumblr my dude. she wouldnt be all that much weaker if at all without even factoring in the fact her primal aryan warrior instincts would kick in once she tasted blood

going to jail in Europe is still better than being raped and possibly murdered by niggers, Pull a knife and stab a nigger.

What people seem to forget is during a chokehold, my hands are free. Sure, a well trained 110lb girl may be able to get me in a chokehold. Good luck keeping your grip when I'm punching and elbowing any part of you I can hit, let alone just stand up and slam you down.

Confirmed for never having done a grappling martial art in your life

>krav maga, mua thai and kung fu classes
Krav maga is the memiest meme out there. Anyone suggesting it is an idiot of the same level as those fedora neckbeards that think a katana and a duster make them invincible.

The number 1 problem with krav maga is this idea that it's easy to hit somebody in a very small region of the body. It isn't. If you take even plain boxing you'll not only find out hitting someone in the head is difficult (and can be more difficult depending on skill and situation), but that if you can land a hit well you don't need to worry about edgy shit like eye gouges and throat punches. A good punch is effective enough.

Muay thai is a very solid boxing style, is regularly tested in a competitive fight setting, and will give you good ability to use and defend against kicks. You'll be able to beat up most anyone only trained in western hands only boxing with some experience. That's not to say there isn't benefit to boxing classes or that boxers aren't serious threats (they will likely punch on a whole other level to a muay thai person), but it does give a serious edge (legs are stronger than arms and all things being equal have a longer reach).

"""Kung fu""" is interesting but there are a lot of fakes/mcdojos out there, and styles are regularly bastardized or truncated to be useless. They are not tested so much, even where they are useful they take a long time to get most of the time and are skills being built up over a long time. I've seen some excellent ideas and works and concepts come from these sorts of styles but I cannot recommend them as a good fighting base.

So out of those muay thai is good. Muay thai does fit well with bjj. As an alternate, boxing and fencing supposedly work well together.

While nearly nobody talks about multiple opponent shit (because supposedly it's impossible), there are some styles that can work well against a group. I'll go into this somewhat if anyone wants.

>there are some styles that can work well against a group.

me

different guy here, I know that might not be viable in every situation but I have seen similar shit fly in mma fights, slamming someone that's choking you is a real thing and has happened before.

Yeah dude you watched so much UFC you're practically a black belt by now

you are just being a faggot now, i can happily said I'd probably get my shit pushed in by a female that knows how to fight and I'll definitively stand no chance against a male under the same condition having said that my example mentioned professional fighters that get paid for beating the fuck outa each other on pay per view, and if a professional bjj black belt can get slammed and knocked the fuck out then a completely average 110lbs girl can