Rate my transformation Veeky Forums

Rate my transformation Veeky Forums

Grinded at the gym like doing Dailies in WoW, took time but I'm happy where I'm at. There's hope for us nerds yet brahs

This is now the /chadjeet/ transformation thread

Another pic of TSH. pajeet chad slayer

He's got good facial hair desu

If this is actually you, congrats on the great progress.
Only weak spot would be shoulders imo, and I'm not a fan of the facial hair. Short stubble all over would probably look great, show off dem jaw gains senpai.

And are really developed, exercises?

Abs*

Thanks man. That chin thing is gone, was only a temporary thing!

My shoulders actually aren't bad, attached a pic showing the side

For abs I do Russian Twists, weighted leg raises, Ab Wheel, and a crunch machine

I do P/P/L so for my accessories I go Abs/Traps/Calves/Abs/Traps/Calves and repeat

Damn. Michelle Obama looks like THAT now???

Too many filters but mirin anyways, keep it up senpai. Shoulders do look much better in this one. Fuck I hate Russian twists

i see a shitload of poos where i live in the bay area. they make a lot of money as engineers and can afford very expensive clothing and of course cologne. it always makes me sad tho when i see them all decked out, strutting around with their other poo bros, trying to catch the eye of white women. its like, all that money and effort to try and look good, but you are still a fucking poo, and no one but other poos can tell you black haired, brown eyed fucks apart.

>tripfag coming to Veeky Forums to seek validation
Oh man again

Just good lighting there.. not really a filter, just sharpened it a bit to cancel out the phone blur

The twists are worth it man. Do it

Only a trip to stop someone from putting words in my mouth brah

Pictures are pictures, could easily pose as me and say something gnarly

I find my legs are all over the place when I use weight, would it be worth it to weigh them down and twist my torso more, or just drop the weight and do more reps?

Are they good looking and fit like Toon and TSH in the pics above? If not, they wouldnt really get attention. Fashion is a COpe. all u need is to dress like celebs and get ur clothes fitted and ur good in terms of fashion.

That's definitely a bitch in the beginning, but it's part of getting your core stronger too

Personally, I dropped the weight and kept the reps the same (12-15) and just concentrated on the form. Not having my legs sway, and being able to just use my stomach/core to twist from left to right. It's pretty hard... like I can use 35lbs for it and be a little sloppy, but I prefer to use 20lbs or 15 (depending on what's there) and getting in clean reps

All about the contraction and muscle-connection. If you can feel your obliques doing the work - that's the goal

Hey man good progress! Can you please tell me the model of your glasess?

Got it, thanks toon. Keep up the progress

Thanks bro

They're Hugo Boss, specifically BOSS 0680 (google it and it'll come up)

you have a great physique, and normies would call you ripped and jacked, in fact, you ARE somewhat ripped and jacked.

that said, i do think your shoulders need work, they are simply overshadowed by your huge biceps and pecs.
as well as add a little strength training, doesnt look like you are particularly strong for the time you have lifted, assuming you have lifted for 7 years, i might be wrong here.

anyways, good work my dude, keep it up

Cheers buddy! Good job! We can make it!

My shoulders definitely don't need work imo, they're pretty overpowering.. likely just the picture

I am weak though, I've never trained for strength but I want to. Because of modelling I had to stop working out my arms and shoulders a LOT to get them smaller.. which blows.

Did your Jaw and Chin grow as you get older?

Chinlet/Jawlet here. im at low bodyfat, but east asian genetics got me chubby cheeks and a defined jaw even with mewing.

Absolutely, from 20-23 big differences each year

Bodyfat plays a role as well

I HAVE HOPE. im only 18 and my dad and moms chin and jaw is way bigger than mines right now. i think it will probably reach that size in the 20s

thank you based chadjeet

I'm black.

and don't worry about it man, some people are late bloomers

>being a smelly shitskin
>Grinded at the gym like doing Dailies in WoW

you cant be more pleb

Pajohn Hamm

>pleb
U mad I went from being fat, to skinny, to a respectable weight all while gaming my life away?

Stop spamming your pic everywhere, how insecure are you

Amazing work

TSH doesnt even browse fit. its his followers on lookism that does

Congrats man! Looking good. Iv been transforming myself as well. I was moderately fit, not ripped or anything but thin and had a good body. Got into an awful car crash and was told I'd never walk unassisted again. Put on a ton of weight. Went from 185 to 286.

I'm down to 214 today and I'm doing everything unassisted. It still hurts my leg, but it's worth it to be fit again. I still can't put a lot of weight on the bar highest I can go is 145pounds any higher and my leg starts screaming. But I'm getting there lads.

Doing it for myself, doing it for my career, doing it for my girlfriend, and doing it for my eventual kids.
I don't have pictures to post because I'm still very down on the way I look. I'm still fat at 6'0 214pounds. But Everytime I look in the mirror or look at that scale I feel ecstatic.

I want to reach 175-180 and then get definition back as much as I can.

It's a journey man, but you've already travelled a massive length. Good on you.

You'll absolutely hit 175 - you've done so well! The dedication and will power is clearly inside of you, that's something no one can ever take away. Good shit man.

Thanks brother, it's certainly been a journey. The hardest thing for me is form, because of the accident I don't have a lot of range of motion in my left leg. So squats have been very hard for me to get back to. Machines make things easier and while I would prefer to not use them Iv had to do what I had to do.

Iv been thinking of getting steroid injections into my hip and kneecap, it would help with my inflammation and swelling but they're ridiculously expensive. Still low weight high reps and not giving up has been working so far.

Thanks for the kind words man. We're all gonna make it.

Looking good OP. What does your diet look like?

I keep it pretty consistent for when staying lean etc. -

But stuff I eat are;
Chicken Breast, Cottage Cheese, Tuna, Sardines, Salad.. I'll have 2 protein shakes a day, 2 scoops in each shake. I'll have a few cups of spinach, whatever.

I have protein bars in case I get cravings.

If I want a bit of a bigger snack, I'll have like 2 cups of cottage cheese + 1 Banana + 2 Tablespoons of peanut butter, and mix it all up. Tastes great and isn't too bad

I have a lot of eggs, mostly egg whites. Depends on how I'm feeling.

The Chicken Breast - I'll increase how many I'm eating depending on my diet needs. If I need to go 0 carb and low cal, I'll literally just eat Breast for a day if I need to. That, maybe some eggs and/or Tuna and a scoop of protein.

Lots of water too. and Caffeine lol.

Don't know much on the injections, but keeping good form is definitely huge. Even if you're restricted, it's good to stay safe

Sounds like a really annoying thing to deal with... props to you. I'd be pretty frustrated

What's your usual rep range like in your routine? I've been doing low reps with high weight for quite some time now, and while I think I'm decently strong for my weight, I'm not getting the size I want.

You should be proud of yourself. Never stop lifting. Imagine how good slaying teens when you're 60 will feel.

I shoot for 8-12 very clean reps

Incline DB Press I'll literally use 55 / 60's and just do it slow.. feel the contraction. 3 sets, and then the 4th will be a drop set.

I do a lot of drop sets

Remember, don't let gravity and momentum move the weight for you. I see a lot gym rats try to do super fast reps but without realizing that they're coasting on a lot of momentum and gravity.

Controlling the weight the entire process is far more important than hitting a weight number. Your mentality should be "get this visual amount of weight from starting position and back while using muscles to control the entire movement.".

It really helped me when I used machines for the majority of my own workout.

pic related should be every pajeets inspiration.

pray to the chadjeet god of aesthetics before every lift

your shoulders fucking suck but everything else is great especially rectus abdominal insertions

I disagree

Absolute Chad tier.

Good shit bro.

all this pic shows is how proportionally small your shoulders are to your biceps

If being shredded with some muscle was your goal, you did fantastically. You look fucking fantastic.
If you were going for a 'I'm really strong' look with a lot of mass, you're on your way but not there yet. Arms are looking juicy but the rest needs some more development. May need to sacrifice some of your aesthetics for a while and eat more.
Seriously, good job though. You're making it

what are you smoking? his shoulders are huge, nearing cannonball tier in ht/wt OP? Really aesthetic

This guy looks fucking horrendous.

You can't be serious

If they were bigger that'd be unproportionate..

I'm 6'1 and about 190lbs right now

Yeah bro, not really worried about strength. Just going to the gym to look decent and stay healthy. I feel like I might snap my shit up if I train for strength / I'd have to take it slow. Not really sure how to train ONLY for strength too

Thanks though bro. If I'm being honest, I really would like some more strength (especially in my chest) but overall I'm happy with the state of things

post face? i doubt u have the masculine bone structure of a chadjeet.

same ht/wt as zyzz in his prime. made it mode, gj really

Was he actually the same height/weight?

Wow. I remember being younger and literally praying I'd get to his size. r.i.p to the god

You look familiar. I've seen you on misc I think. Black clark or something?

You look aesthetic. Make me want to get those summer cuts

he was 6'1" 190 in that zyzz pose picture, so when he blew up popularity-wise. At the end in thailand he was 220 but at a higher bf%

I'm on there, but that's not close to my username

Thank God i'm not a nigger

This dude injected tren

>doing Dailies in WoW

Going for 99 strength and 99 agility irl myself

good physique imo but 7 years? did you maintain for the last 3 years? not that theres anything wrong with that

Shitskin , you will forever poop in the streets

Congratulations on your skin gains.

I didn't really start lifting until about 3 years ago, but I did 'technically' start I guess in 2010.. but I'd be going like once every few months and was barely able to bench the bar. So it's not really 7 years

Thanks man, just recently rid myself of acne actually

Jokes on you, it's spring now

I meant how your appear lighter skinned in the second pic. Really, good job entering into humanity.

Shit. I just thought about it. I should have said leaving the animal kingdom behind.

Nice skin gains

biggest redpill: as a natty you're pretty much done after 2-3 years of good lifting (i.e. >95% of all mass gains are made there). Your noob gains don't last forever, the first 6 months are the biggest progress, afterwards it begins to stall fast size-wise.