TFW you realize your dad is a beta numale and it's rubbed off on you over the years

>TFW you realize your dad is a beta numale and it's rubbed off on you over the years

>tfw I realize my dad is a well developed and complex human being that could not be categorized well by any buzzwords. I respect and understand him now as an adult more than I ever did as a child.

Same.
Always tries to get me to stop going to the gym.
>you'll hurt yourself
>your arms are too big (implying)
>I never lifted weights and looked good at your age.
You'd think there'd be some pride or something.

tfw my stepfather is bald but my real father is native american

I should've went with my mom as a kid at least the I would've met a series of chads instead of being raised by a cuck who remarried to a 350lb hamplanet with megalomania

I think that makes you Mexican

> TFW when dad wanted the best for me even though he fucked up bad in life
> TFW beat the shit out of me, but still wanted me to be the best
> TFW he died and i've been struggling trying to succeed alone

It actually makes him an alcoholic

I haven't talked with my dad in 2 years

I wish I didn't have parents, fellas.

Blaming other people. Always a classic.

>but my real father is native american
Like Rick?

my dad is liberal, pacifist, and environmental engineer, but he isn't beta, his mom fled the nazi's before he was born and made it to the U.S, his dad was shot and killed when he was young, he holds a masters degree in engineering, traveled to africa to meet and wife my mom and bring here here, and paid my moms way thru college, when his job fired him for his political beliefs(we live in the red south) he started his own fucking business, and now my mom, who he put thru college is making six figures as a nurse and even though his salary isn't as big as it was they are in the top 10% of the united states, not to mention him putting my sister thru med school and birthing me a fucking beast... my family is an immigrant family and we are all college educated except me 3/5 medical 2/5 engineering when I get my degree in a year.

>tfw my dad isnt a chad yet he isnt beta either
I'm ok with this.

>tfw my dad is an emotionless sociopath and I've inherited part of his disposition

dude natives never go bald, you just haircucked your stepdad

>tfw got my dads amazing genetics
>also managed to get his social anxiety

>brother is less good looking
>managed to get my moms charisma

g-guess you cant have it all

My dad was a medical supply salesman with the gift of gab, went to the #1 business school in the country , and paid for 5 kids college educations whilst driving nice cars and living in a nice house in the suburb

>tfw im his youngest autistic college dropout son

> tfw no dad and was partly raised by toxic and foster care system
Lifting to be the dad I would've wanted

*toxic mother

fpbp

Well atleast you are black

>tfw dad was an alpha chad
>tfw kissless, gfless virgin at 22
I'll never make it

>tfw you realize your dad was an alpha chad

and you're a huge beta

This.
I love my dad (both of my parents, actually) more than ever when I finally matured.
There really is an "edgy phase", it's no mere trope.

Almost, user
> tfw slav

tears in my eyes user

My dad says the same fucking bs too

When you realise your dad is and has always been angry all the time and nothing else

>tfw you realize your dad had autism before it was a medical diagnosis and that's why he didn't find someone until he was in his 50s and now you have it too

I still cringe remembering it.

> getting someone pregnant in his 50's

Mirin dat virility

>tfw you realize your Dad is another human with a complete conscious, feelings, goals, friends, and everything else you have and you never considered it until you were mature.

It's a hell of a fucking realization.

Men never lose their virility

I think that I'm becoming more and more like my dad as I get older, and that isn't a bad thing.

He's got a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering and a Bachelor's in Physics and EE, but damn, he could have gotten a Ph.D. if he wanted to. He's almost the youngest of 6 children, but he is the smartest and takes the most responsibility of the bunch (rest of my family aside from my one uncle are brainlets). He's just a bit awkward, but it's not like he's a spineless wimp. He'll stand up for himself and our family if need be. I take his good points, recognize his bad points, and try to grow myself in a way to maximize my upside.

It's funny, he just solved a problem that I was stumped on in a short time period. Honestly, I have nothing but respect for him and hope that I grow up to be half the man that he is.

>Tfw your dad is a 50 y o Chad playboy that without being rich still pulls hot 25 y old girls
I remember one of my exs mom saying how a fuckton of girls wanted his dick when they were younger. I look like a clone of him but taller so I'm the living proof that social autism will fuck you up no matter how you look

Shhhhhh you can't say that on Veeky Forums, everyone who's liberal is a cuck beta even though political leanings don't necessarily reflect on personal relationships

KEK

>mom and dad both don't have college degrees
>dad is successful business man
> dad never has time for you or is asleep or working
>grow up middle class comfy life style
> all I wanted was to spend time with him
My dad was 70 when I was 14 and he still was working

me too

>other people have 0 effect on your life
Haha what a cuck. I suppose if I bust my nut on your face you'll blame yourself for being in the wrong place at the wrong time?

I don't know that feel user

He actually was pretty much Veeky Forums incarnate when he was young, gainz are easy at 5'3".

>tfw dad moved from poor slav country to north america, and worked his ass off to give his family a better life so that they didnt have to live a life of farming potatoes and goats and it took me 20 years to fully appreciate and understand this

>tfw your dad was never around for long so you never idolized him and a few times thought that men just suck
>tfw when you grow to understand him more over the years
>tfw he eventually stops showing up altogether
>tfw he goes crazy and neglects his kid who he thinks is someone else's kid but no one can prove it
>tfw he disappears
>tfw contact for a while from across the country
>tfw disappears again
>tfw you forget about him
>tfw you look and finally get ahold of him and he's homeless and across the country in a complete different direction
>tfw he then does better for himself
>tfw he then does worse for himself and stops calling
>and so on and so on
>tfw you know you'll have to save up some time and money to go to him physically if you want to see him again before he dies
>tfw his parents were around but weren't there for him
>tfw he's been a recovering alcoholic since before you were alive
>tfw he's been diagnosed with half a dozen mental disorders
>tfw the last few years he's sure he has autism, just like you
>tfw you started drinking 7 years late out of worry you have no trouble at all stopping
>tfw he's told you multiple times he's proud of you for not being a fuck-up like him

Holy fuck bro are you me

Where from/to?

I'm a Ukrainian in Canada

Sounds pretty fucking beta if you ask me, did he start a black bull rental service?

>tfw your dad is an extremely skilled and intelligent man with a breadth of knowledge and experience you are envious of
>tfw your dad continuously encourages your self improvement and Developement as a man and athlete, giving you tips on business, finance, furniture making, and women when you go fishing together
>tfw your dad always tells you how proud he is of you even when you fail at things
I don't deserve my parents man, they're so based. Getting older and realizing how much I'm like my dad isn't something I dread, it's something Im very proud of.

I once met a 6'0+ alpha who had a dad that was like 5'5. His parents were the same height and he looked much more masculine than his father. What kind of issues does that guy have? He seemed to have no problem getting with lots of women.

Sounds like a good man.

I love you Dad.

hello hohol

From Croatia to Canada. I always get the feels when i realize how much ive taken for granted.

delet this

>dad is esoteric nut
>fills you with retarded esoteric concept in your most impressionable years
>still expects you to be practical and well adjusted to society
instead i became a shut-in, thanks dad

Love my dad mang.

Fpbp

I hate parents or educators who try to push beliefs on kids

One thing I'm glad my parents did right is they mostly left me to my own politics, religion and such

>tfw being raised by my mother and kind of neglected by my father made me think of masculinity of repulsive
>only now realizing I always felt better doing masculine stuff than I ever had doing anything else, but I turned alway from all of that
>even if I want more male friends now I can't get them because as a kid I rarely had guys as friends so I dont know how men socialize
Don't blame my parents tho they'll never realize they had such impact over me. Feels good finally feeling like myself after all that time, though. It's also funny how coming to terms with my "masculinity" ended my depression. Really weird how a completely unexpected thing was the main cause of it.

My dad is a soft man. I had a soft life and I am weaker for it.

This means it's up to me to become strong. This will all end soon and there will be no room for complacency and lethargy.

>tfw you're dad is so beta he coasted through life and married my mom just cuz
>below average father, but he always tried
>22 years later he says he regrets all of it to my mom

My father was beta as fuck in retrospect. Never guided me, never pushed me, never taught me to stick up for myself.

Just a beta fucking cuck. Glad I had the Internet.