1>3>2
FACT

Abs are for normies.

I flex a 'cep

They all look like vapid cunts

What has the world done to me

Who are the people that post these scenarios. Shit thread

roll

this is too true... and I feel like a complete autist trying to explain what it means to bulk

you've clearly had some past experience being rejected by normies lol

Because I have shitty ab insertions :[

Bulking as a natty shouldn't mean going above 12 or 13%, which is considered ripped by normies.

I don work out, ladies. I train

fugfggggg

Won't show you shit, I don't want Pablo Escobar's followers to came out from that jungle.

>implying they are fat

"Because abs are overrated seriously why are abs the only muscle you fags look at anyone can get them if they just loose weight you guys could get abs too easily if you want them so badly you fat cunts"

Yeah, I don't 'lose' my abs completely, but I'm not ripped either, which is what most people think are "great abs"

nobody says this, OP
No woman will ask to see your abs like that, why are you being autistic about this?
You can't spend your days worrying about scenarios that most likely won't happen, buddy.
Go outside. Go to the gym.

If women think you might have abs, you best believe they're going to ask to see them.

>show them my abs
>plant my white seed in at least one of their wombs

if you dont have a 6 pack you are missing out. there is nothing like an interracial creampie

hnng tracer

ROLL STRIKE

They do that you virgin. The biggest shame I've ever felt was having a girl poke my belly because she thought I had abs. It was flabby.

lol shutup whores

desu famalam
having abs at 18% bodyfat because of genetics is the best

But they are

>having a six pack
>making it

#1 must be met to get #2

because i cant get my carbs right because im poor as fuck and because i stopped going to the gym thanks to a lack of time

> not going for that B U N D A

>Uhh watch me make my pecs dance instead.
Also
3>1>2

your faces look worse than my stomach tho cunts

cept maybe the girl on the left

Damn, who is this sweaty thicc little brapp hog? I just want to grab her big ol brappy sphincter and eat that sweet sweet SWEET juicy feces right outta that hole. God damn... those succulent little juicy shitberry droppings... Imagine. You're just sitting there doing your squats and oats and you hear this goddess: BRRRRAAAAAPPPP. That wafting aroma... It's like love at first sight. I mean come on, she's thiccbrapp as hell. You'd have to be so homosexual you'd suck your dad's penis twice if you even thought it was okay to ignore this little brappgoddess. To all those who even try to suggest that thiccbrapp isn't the pinnacle of high test, you're clearly a beta cuck. I'm over here eating your girlfriend's shit and drinking your mommy's shitmilk while you get to guzzle your daddy's cum curry. How about that little faggot? You wish you were as high test as me, little faggot. Don't ever let me catch you posting on this board again.

Cuz I'm a powe.... err strongman! Yes I'm training for strongman!

you too

>b-because I used to be fat and have
>LOOSE SKIN

I know that feel

what's my body fat % ?

Did you ever make it? Or am I without hope?

I don't have skin hanging off my chest but my abdomen has obvious sag and I have faded stretch marks all over my biceps, abdomen and sides.

am making it

used to be 30% bf a couple years ago

btw i never exercise abs or do any cardio

Wrong thread buddy.

Look for the CBT on the catalog

Yeah you don't have any loose skin and if you do you hve to be an aspie to think it is severe. I'm actually fucked beyond belief, my stomach sags because I lost 110lbs.

No i have the loose skin on the lower abs, i am hiding it by the mirror decoration elements

see here what it looks like

Nah, faggot. I'm talking stretched grcery bag mode.