Is this build even physically possible?

Is this build even physically possible?

I have broad as hell shoulders but can anyone set me up with a workout for me to do.

Google SS and GOMAD

Do those and you should see great results

What this guy said.

Starting strength routine and drinking a gallon(US) on top of your regular diet a day have done tremedous things to my physique.

9/10 would do again.

nice meme

How can someone be that good looking

OP dont pay attention to the haters like this faggot.

Just keep going man and youl be like the guy in your pic in no time!

his faces looks fucking gay but that build is the goal
Shouldn't I be focussing on shoulders, arms and chest for this?

I appreciate the motivation but I haven't even started yet, I have no idea what I'm doing.

That jaw, that tilt, dem check bones
Bro your delusional

are you fucking retared? Check the lining of the tiles man, that picture is photoshopped. The underarms rofl.

Hey I think the same, that doesn't mean I can't achieve similar surely.

lmao nigger unlocked WoW model mode.

>doesn't mean I can't achieve similar surely.
I wish I could be there to watch your perception of "attainable" shatter.

Stop fucking memeing

Face isn't gay. HE IS ROBUST.

faggot

Post pics of ur face, coping gymcel cuck.

By being kind of good with photoshop but not enough to care about creatig a layer to distort your pic without bending the background.

I have that exact same shirt

those proportions are comical

>Veeky Forums in charge of anatomy

yall niggas need some /ic/ gains

Wtf are you talking about

It's shopped

This is what men like????

fpbp

Accept you are not gonna look like that. It's photo shopped.
I'm gonna give you advice how to get wide as fuck naturally.
1. Go to the gym every second day and train around 2 hours doing railroads. Railroads are the easiest but also the toughest way to get gains fast. What is railroading? You can apply railroads to any machine with weights. Start with 25kg and do the set 5x, move the weight up to 30kg and do it 5x again, move it up to 35kg and 5x again etc etc. All the way until you just can't. Muscle failure is the goal. After a few weeks or so you can start doing them 6x, then 7x. But the main goal is start low and work your way up until you fatigue. You may rest between sets but keep the pressure up.
If you are tired between exercises, just do some light cardio like cycling or rowing whatever.
2. Diet is 90% of your gains. Eat around 200 grams of protein a day. Eat more on your rest days and keep your carbs low. You'll notice that you're losing fat while gaining muscle. People who say that you can't cut fat while bulking don't know what they are talking about or they just don't know any other methods than their own preconceived ones. Eat protein all day every day. 1.2g per kg bodyweight. I found the cheapest protein to be SKYR, which is icelandic yoghurt/quark and lidl/aldi sells it really cheap. It has around 12g of protein per 100g. If you can't get that just eat normal quark.
Whey protein is quite shit, get egg white powder. Which is cheap in bulk and has all BCAA's aready in it. It tastes like shit though so get a bullet mixer and mix it with things you like. I mix it with the SKYR joghurt and small frozen fruits like raspberries. If you want to use supplements only creatine and d-asparic acid work. Eating good fats increases your testosterone.
3. Sleep well. Seriously your sleep is the main factor in growing those muscles. Nothing more to add, just sleep well.
That's it.

Daily reminder:
FACE, FRAME and HEIGHT

Here he is w/o the photoshop. It's good to set goals for yourself, but I might start with something a bit more realistic.

The pic is photoshopped. You can tell by how the white lines between the wall tiles are curved in certain areas of the pic

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN