Can i get shorter without losing leg length?

Can i get shorter without losing leg length?

Carry a fuck ton of weight constantly and compress your spine. But why the fuck would you want that?

Cause I'm too tall to be loved

How tall are you?

practice shit posture, wear zero drop shoes, carry a heavy backpack around

6'2". In my eyes 5'2" is the ideal height

yeah, just do heavy deadlifts and squats for a few years, you'll lose an inch.

you can reduce the effect of this by doing back stretching after heavy sessions.

Hanging upside down for a few minutes will do wonders to decompress.

Also hanging upside down regularly t might even increase your height an inch.

But deadlifts will thicken my core which I don't want. In conjunction with a shortened waist that'd ave a terrible effect.

I wonder if there ever was or ever will be a point in time where being smaller than most men was viewed positively. Reddit doesn't count.

Tall girls are the best though. I don't think you should overthink it OP

If you lose height you will never forgive yourself. Something like that you only appreciate when you've lost it. My friend was 6'5 but after a terrible car accident the docs made him 6'3 and he walks with a cane now.

For women? Literally every civilization at any time ever including now.
Obviously men have to be tall

I want to be short for me, not for you. (Sorry if that sounds bitchy, I don't mean to be)

>Reddit doesn't count

Why did you reply to OP? Are you a redditor that took a wrong turn?

I bet if you stopped worrying about height there's a couple hyper muscular manlets on here that want to climb you like an amazonian princess and have super muscular taller than average babies.

You're their tree. And they want to be your koala. Just let em get some.

It's for my own sake. I want my boyfriend to be taller than me, and I want to not feel so big

Better off trying to date a volleyball/basketball player then. Go do some club activities that involve statistically taller dudes. Barring that there aren't any magical fixes for being too tall unless you do some kind of freaky shin chopping surgery.

how tall are you?

Just like being a manlet, you're going to have to deal with being 6'2"

Manlet Fantasy : The Post.
-Will They Ever Learn ? (Protip : No)

What did you even mean by this? Do manlets fantasize about being tall women that want to be shorter?

Don't become shorter, just kill every man that's not taller than you.