I heard he can't even run a 5k without stopping

>I heard he can't even run a 5k without stopping

You shouldn't let yourself be defined by other people's opinions. Let it go.

That's about 3 miles. I usually run 4 miles non stop for my cardio days.

how to achieve cardio god status??

I can :^D

that actually is bad though if you're not currently training cardio

>without stopping
the only kind of person who would write this is someone very out of shape themselves. I do 5 and 10ks a few times a year with no training and I never have to "stop", I just have a shitty 8 min/mile pace. You're so out of shape that you go slower and slower until you have to actually stop and catch your breath

Did xc in high school, fastest was a 19:52 and I was one of the slowest on the team.

run for several hours per day until you burn your glycogen stores and muscle and become a stick man. it's the only way to get max running gains, all the top runners are skeletor because it's the only way to compete in the sport.

on a more realistic note just paper bag test to get the right shoes, then do couch to 5k. after that you should know enough and be good enough to get better, although HIIT will be a must once you really need to start getting faster. the "running kills gains" meme is bullshit and unless you intentionally lose weight for competitive running, it's not going to happen. probably retards don't compensate with calories so they think they got gains goblin'd when they just didn't eat enough.

5,000 miles? No one can do that lol

>running a distance further than 50 meters
Wew lad.

This is a fitness board. Anyone here can run a 5k as a simple warmup.

I know dat feel. Back in Xc my fastest was 19:19. I too was considered one of the slowest.

Lol no

this is one of the few laughinggrils.jpg that's legitimate.

I can do it but it is a atruggle. In all honesty, I have a good time with walking like 4 miles as I listen to a podcast. Maybe I'll take one or two breaks either for coffee or drawing. Idk how the benefits are compared to running but I feel p good afterwards.

Aware me on this paper bag test?

Get your feet wet and step on a paper bag. Your foot print will let you know if you should get a neutral, guidance, stability, etc. shoe. You'll save yourself a lot of pain by getting the right shoes if you plan on putting in miles. I like Brooks brandwise.

Just cracked my 2.4 in under 8 minutes, scared to get any muscle gains incase I loose that and my ability to do push-ups and pull ups.

City fag detected, try walking 4 miles up a mountain then tell me if you feel p good.

That's kinda how society works though. "Letting it go" as you put it, leaves you homeless on the streets suckin dick for socks to the shoes you don't have

Did that once and yes. Oddly enough I felt better the next day then I had when I arrived on the islands. Must have been that mountain air or lack of. Used to doing long distances though so the journey itself wasn't that hard. Almost fell off a ledge though going down because slopes are a bitch and so is gravity. Luckily the state was kind enough to put up a barbed wire fence to catch me atop the mountain

I refuse to believe that people who come to a fitness board can't run a 5k without stopping.

>2017
>still shilling for the running shoe jew
Run barefoot or in minimalist shoes mah nignog.

minimalist trend is dead for a few years now

We Hoka now

B-but I r-run 10k two t-times a week and do sprint t-training, desu.

Are you training for the military? It very much sounds like it.

Yea.

Nice, close to hitting your goal times and scores?

idk if i could, i don't run, just lifting and bjj

you get good at what you train for

Teenage boys are kings of running because they weight about 6 stone and the ravages of time haven't kicked in yet

Yea the requirements are a bit of a joke over here, the minimum 2.4 time is 12 minutes, technically speaking I could get into SAS.

Wow this one really struck a nerve with you lmao, sort yourself out you soft cunt

>doing a 5k as a warmup before lifting

thanks hungry skeleton

This. If you want to be able to run a 5k, then train for it. Everyone has their own focuses and goals.