Be honest, you'd be scared

Be honest, you'd be scared..

youtube.com/watch?v=Ji3-EzkOCtg

THIS IS MADNESS

It's a guy that goes to a gym to do a bodyweight exercise routine, what am I supposed to be scared of?

I'm not going to watch the video, but in the pic you posted holding weights literally makes that already easy exercise even easier

you have to put cringe thread in the subject line

"Strong" is probably the wrong word...but yes. Impressive.

Okay i kept watching.

This.

is this how you confuse your muscles?

Your body thinks it's about to make gains since you're going to the gym, then you hit it with this.

Push up form is sloppy

Wow, look at all those basket ball short wearing DYELs staring in awe. Is wearing army clothes to the gym the only way to make it?

>professional push-upper does a lot of push-ups
Shocking

>boots in gym
Compensating manlet

whats the point of the weights in this photo?

>goes to a public gym in his cammies

I'm in the untied stats muhreen corpse and even I'm not that much of a "hey thank me for my cervix" faggot.

Only POGs or roided out JSOC guys have time to get jacked. Actual infantry has to run/ruck every fucking day for PT.

>weird fatigue guy is back at the gym

You warm up for squats, load up the bar, and when you are about to walk it backwards to start, you immediately run over to the bench and start hitting that.

No I wouldnt be scared of sergeant doofus doing his crossfit tier meme workout

Army dude here, we have run day on Monday and Friday and I lose my gains on those days, it's depressing

this is actually really entertaining i just can't help but think of what dumb shit hes gonna do next and he exceeds all expectations

All those fancy push ups and easy as fuck and only impresses people who are so out of shape they cant even push their selves up. Surprisingly there is people who lift weights and can barely do this meaning they are out of shape.

Pretty strong but these are just bodyweight exercises anyone could master withn a year starting from skele mode, but yeah it does look amazing to normies, and that's all that matters.

More impressed by his robotic coordination than anything.

I see this all the time at on post or base gyms. Usually they have dyel tier strength.

>goes to gym decked out in his army uniform
>works out
>goes to war
>gets shot
>dies

it was all for nothing, wtf is the point of working your ass off only to have a bullet shred through all of it?

Imo gains arent lost from 20 mins of dipshit cardio, it is waking up at 530-6 that kills me.

How are they "just bodyweight exercises" when he's using weights almost the whole time?

I'd be scared of getting hit by a flying dumbbell

I want to think that this guy legit goes to the gym in that outfit.

Impressive coordination but... it's basically just... extremeish calisthenics? It does look cool and all but I question if there are any real benefits to doing this.

>Actual infantry has to run/ruck every fucking day for PT.

This. Rucking destroys your joints enough as it is no reason to pummel them further with shitty crossfit tier workouts.

>wearing your cammo and BOOTS to a civilian gym

Why

>untied stats muhreen corpse
its army.

>being in good shape is not helpful in a war

Why does Veeky Forums have 0 reading comprehension

That user was saying; even though he's a marine he's still not as big an attention seeking queer as colonel pushups

This.

It's basically a poofy extension of crossfit

makes it easier because you have to balance less

I'd be amazed. Looks kinda stupid, but dude sits easily at 90 kilograms and has tremendous control over his body.

Looks coll but it's fucking useless in combat. One of the best soldiers I know actually look like DYELs.

He hangs from those sleeves. Iron cross ain't easy even when done with half of usual moment arm

Weights? I thought it was guns.

People who come to the gym to do bodyweight shit or only use 5 kg dumbbells are honestly the most infuriating thing about the gym.

I mean a week ago I got a guy doing pushing and stacking some kind of plastic crap. On his every rep the entire gym would turn around to look where the clapping sound came from.

He was a literal skeleton, didn't catch him do anything else afterwards.

And I just remembered that one time where a guy in yoga pants and a manbun spent the entire time of my gym session (an hour and a half) doing stretches or yoga or whatever in a mat next to the squat rack.

>can do all of this
>dont roid
>dont make a video of it like a faggot

What's the fucking point?

Everyon ITT has to admit:
It's pretty amazing and impressive, noone in here can do it and it probably takes years to get to that level of controlling your own bodyweight, especially with that mass.

>Soldier is good at pushups and fit
HOLD THE PRESSES

I'm guessing this guy is on leave since he's hanging out in a Civilian gym. Are you even allowed to wear your army shit outside of duty?

In my army you'd get so fucked if they caught you wearing this shit around public to 'look cool'.

Of course you can don the uniform to get free public transportation throughout the whole country, so you know we gotta abuse that system now and then.

all that training and he goes down just as easily after a 95lb jihadi shoots him or blows him up with some shit he made in his shed

autism diamonds fucking hogging all the 7.5 lb dumbells making clapping noises and using the chinup bar to pretend to walk on air again .

Can we talk about his name for a second? Who thinks calling your boy Diamond is a good idea?

>go to gym in your army gear

good grief

Nigga is a fucking space marine holy shit

wheb hes wearing his uniform we know to leave him alone because hes " going viral"

Major Gains is my new Veeky Forumshero. Fuck you haters.

My favorite trick is the Hanoi Tower: you train both your body and mind at the same time.

ITT: Everyone shits on the guy for doing conditioning in a gym under the pretence that it's easy

He's not doing strength training, nothing is supposed to be particularly heavy, stop being insecure manchildren

That said, wearing army gear in the gym is retarded

>does front level rows without his legs extended out which makes it easier
>puts a 45lb plate on his chest

why not just do actual front lever rows instead of doing a progression to them with added weight lmao

As a maintainer sometimes I only had enough time to stop at the gym for 30 minutes during lunch break if I hurried to eat, So if its a upper body day you can just take your top off and get it done real quick and go back to the line.

The clip with the guys shirt off isn't impressive tho. Isn't that lean or shredded yet is doing a bunch of meme endurance cardio exercises. I dont get it. I do low volume higj frequency and have better conditioning than him. Probably around the same weight depending on his height and legs(lol)

I hate those normie videos "SUPER STRONG X", and then a guy or a gril proceeds doing some absolutely retarded meme exercises.

barbro here,this is kinda weak video for what this guy can do.
he his strong af,doing front levers at 90kg+

When he's swinging himself around on the bars I'm honestly not sure he's not hiding an antigravity belt or some shit. It looks like he's levitating. I don't give a shit if you guys think he's a faggot I think this guy is impressive as hell.

and clean af muscle ups btw

>doing exercises designed to impress normies and be "functional"

no, but training with absolute intensity for every minute you are in the gym is. Fuck all this 8 reps and I'm done bullshit that DYELs subscribe to, every set that isn't a warm up should be max effort, whether it's heavy singles or pushing light weight for 15 reps, every set should be brutal.

there are some seriously dumb people on this board.

>lifting montages
>as an adult
dude why

Impressive, but stolen valor.

We do it for an hour and a half m8, and we go about 10 miles. Shit sucks

>it's a Veeky Forums gets jealous but show their saltiness instead episode

He's probably training to get better at those soldier roleplaying shit they make you do

When he's banging bitches he changes position every 5 strokes.

>in usmc but doesn't see the other people with cammies
There are other people in the video wearing their shit too because it's a military gym.

Damn I wish I wasn't autistic. I have doubts I could ever be that coordinated.

>how much ya bench, brah?

More than you, most certainly.

what the fuck is he doing lmao

>don
donate?

Probably can't do a front lever.

I watched this video because some stupid fat bitch posted it on Facebox.

And yes. Holding weights in your hands while hanging in sleeves like that would make it easier to hang with your arms straight. BUT then he does flies with the dumbbells and... oh wait. Holding dumbbells would make it easier to bring your arms together too.

>not doing strength training
>title is world's strongest soldier

Kek

this guy's level of fitness is impressive as fuck, but I'd be more annoyed at him flailing around doing dumb shit during my gym time. If he's that into it he should buy his own workout gear and do it at home or on a football field

Lmaoing at Veeky Forums gymcels who lift some phony plates for beachmuscle while this dude has real functioning body.

Why do americans think just being in the military makes you a hero?

user said HE'S a marine. I miss fitlit

God all these instagram "athletes" annoy me when they do pushup tricks.

They ALL bring their feet forward and use their feet to jump in the air while they clap or whatever else trick shit they're doing, while pretending its explosive pushup strength that gets them the air time.

THIS
IS
SPARTA!

Pog

is this video just push ups in 1001 retarded ways