Owe 2k in credit

>owe 2k in credit
>"owe" my parents 5k
>want to get chin surgery that is 5k
>want to get braces which will cost 2k
>keep spending what little money I scavenge on raves
>neet

jfmsu nigga family. Dont fall for the college meme unless your 4 year degree is worth a fuck (most arent)

Learn to manage your money and get a job.
>oh wah it's hard.
Man up no one said it's easy.

>just get a job bro
Im 22 and have no degree. im finishing my AA this summer but I doubt that is going to open any doors for me

Find a construction job. You're possibly a/fit/ young man who doesn't mind work, so you have no excuse.
Fuck just by graduating high school you're over qualified for a ditch digger making 15 an hour

ty for the advice ill look for some manual labor

>>"owe" my parents 5k
Why?

stop going to raves you fuck

Man im going to EDC and i cant wait

>neet
literally you can only choose one faggot

they want money for the semester I didnt finish

Im jelly. I cant afford EDC but I have a lot of stuff going on in my city so its all good

I choose both. Working for someone else makes me want to kill myself. Not dancing to loud music makes me want to kill myself

How are you so fucking poor?

Pull your head out of your ass, go get a fucking job.

>keep spending money on raves

You are beyond help

If one procedure would make me much more handsome why would I want to pass it up? We obviously live in a society that puts so much value in beauty

which degree is worth it?

what is a solid field to major in?

>raves

Just like my deadbeat ex, wasting her money on that shit instead of essentials. Kys senpai

welcome to adulthood, enjoy your stay.

If anyone knows you got cosmetic surgery they will assume (correctly) that you're mentally ill

no degree is worth it unless you're going to rape the shit out of it

if you're a typical 18/19 year old retard its not even worth it 90% of the time.

if you're still at the stage of 'but wot degree i do tho :D' then you're not one of the people with the discipline to do well at 18/19.

fuck off, go work, get some discipline, get some perspective, and then try uni at 21/22 when you know you'll have the wherewithal to do really well

don't be like every other fuckboy on Veeky Forums who gets a failing gpa and cant work out why no jerb

especially for lucrative aka competitive degrees.

They all suck in their own special way but I will keep it simple

Anything not STEM requires gradschool. More time, debt, and hardwork when you could be doing anything else. Unless you plan on going to Harvard law or anything else in that tier not worth it for the money you will be making.

STEM is dominated by chads who have the advantage of nepotism and chinks/poos who live in the library. Any woman in STEM will get a job because that is pushed so hard now. Everyone else is competing for the bottom 20% of jobs.

The best thing to learn is a skill that allows you to work for yourself or a small team, many such skills dont even require college

>raves

are you 16?

I like dancing to loud music. its one of the few things I enjoy. Some people like to shoot the shit at home and drink a beer. Some people like to build stuff in their free time. Judging what someone else likes to do in their free time is stupid

you can be judged on your habits when they're a vice ya fuckin moron.

did you forget about your OP

>owe 2k in credit
>"owe" my parents 5k
>want to get braces which will cost 2k
>neet

i want underage to go

i wasn't "judging".most teenagers who complain about how much their lives such eventually grow out of it. therefore his age is quite relevant to the situation. in addition, people who enjoy raves are far more likely to be young than old, hence my question.

>I didn't finish so I don't owe you anything
>I wrecked the car so I don't owe anything on it anymore

No you misunderstand me, I plan on paying them back but it isnt a real pressing debt like my credit

im 22 if you need to know

>Not dancing to loud music makes me want to kill myself
you don't understand, mom and dad... i NEED TO DANCE!

stem is fine. don't listen to retards that aren't in stem themselves.
>major in chemistry
>work in a lab developing yeast and other cool stuff for beer and wine
>not stuck doing manual labor or at a desk all day
>not broke
>time to lift in the morning before work
the hardest part is committing to doing the work in college but once you graduate you're coasting.

NOW I GOTTA CUT LOOSE

FOOTLOOSE

> frog poster

Everyone already knows he's mentally ill

SHE'S A MANIAC-

MAAAANIAAC

I'll never understand how so many people go into debt. How hard is it not to spend what you don't have.