/fraud/ Steroids general

Do steroids make you dumb and lazy? Yes. They make (You) dumb and lazy.

Read the reddit wiki.

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalheightgrowth.com/2014/02/22/hakkers-huss-hybrid-h4gs-stack-routine-reverse-engineered/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I got a headache

2nd day of steroids

Yesterday I took
250mg test e
300mg EQ
.5mg Adex

I am thinking it's the Adex and my estro is relatively low however my joints feel fine and no sides aside from headache

We will see if it continues tomorrow morning. This morning I was fine. Might have been from driving 3 hours today? Hopefully, and hopefully I won't get Test flu.

Jerry it's not bait babe just give me some wisdom

Is it just me, or is Tren much more difficult to pin than Test? Takes way longer and more effort to push the gear than with Test only.

My tren is about the same consistency, could be where you get it from, everything I use is in mct oil, it all pins buttery smooth, not like when I fell for the sust meme and got it from another source long ago, I swear that shit was suspended in extra virgin olive oil from Kroger every single shot pipped and it was like pushing caulk out even trough a 25g, I use a 27 with my new shit and it's perfect

Why tf is domestic clomid so expensive but overseas its super cheap

Any general advice for a first timer?

You took adex too soon
But the headache is probably unrelated to any of that
Enjoy your crunchy joints soon

Domestic anything is overpriced

Dont get fat
Watch your ego lifting

>Dont get fat

Is it easy to get fat on test?

Should I take .25mg Adex next pin then after that resume the .5mg on pin days (E3D)

Also how many weeks in should I get bloods? Like 4 weeks in?

It's easy to get fat by eating too much.

People think they can eat everything because they're on roids and wind up gaining tons of fat.

As easy as it is natty
But you can workout more now so you can eat more
Its a new calculation on cals
N x t l v l

Thats a ton of adex but ai is subjective itll take a bit to dial in
Id do bloods at 6 or 8 weeks

Any Britbongs here? How do I get bloodwork in the UK? Will the NHS do it for me?

I see you guys have been following my progress

Idk I hear people running .75-1mg Adex daily on a gram of test, if I'm running 600mg test I think .5mg E3D is not too much? Of course you know more though so please give opinions.

Also should I dose it .25mg EOD instead of .5mg E3D? Would this make it better and or more stable?

.25 eod is a better starting point. it's much better to be underdosing than overdosing and causing your estrogen to crash

because it is asked 9 times a fucking thread...
> yes, you need an ai
> take it when you start pinning. or 3 pins in. no one fucking cares
> yes, you need an ai. quit being a poorfag.

why does everyone talk shit about a tbol or dbol only cycle

listen up retards, tbol and dbol have low detection times. got it? so stright up nothing rong with taking 200mg of tbol or 150mg of dbol 2x a day

that all im sayuing

take a guess retard.

fi i take anavar only or tbol only??

no ai's needed, dumbase

how many calories do you guys eat on cycle? 3700 here. babbys first test cycle.

I'm only complaining cause I want to order a fuckton, but don't wanna risk it getting seized going through customs.

>? 3700 here.
r u dumb

literally double that if you intend to make gains, retarded

> oral only cycles
> calls me a dumbass
have a wew, lad

>7400cal
r u dumb

literally double that if you intend to make real gains, retarded

that's exactly why domestic costs more. they already got the shit through customs. that's why you pay the premium.

shut you're dumb ass

listen up

oral only cycles? look at this post(notme)onestly? arnold did oral only cycles, no problems. if you'll take a fat dose and train well uh yeah lol

arnold took dbol

by itself

nothing else

just tons of dbol

look at him today

yep
:)

> uses Veeky Forums as a reference to shill oral only cycles
dude, sounds like you got it all figured out. go do your cycle of tbol and report back with pics so you can rub it in our faces how you are right and we are wrong. hurry up lass.

this thread man? man of unrelated to conversation is unbiased. you? baised towards you, retard

Kek can you imagine the disappointment and underwhelming experience that running tbol only would be?
Literally nothing

>shut you are dumb ass
>orals only

Nigga you thicker than a bowl of fucking cake batter.

yeah right

1. pin more juice
2. train hardr

good luck getting fate ever agayin

what if ur goal was to increase the amount of workload you can handle and increase strength and you dont care about mass cause ur not a fag?huh?huh?

Look at his kid for fucks sake he passed all the estrogen to HIS kid HOW?!?!?

If your goal is to do that for a couple weeks and then revert back to your previous strength/workload or more likely even less than where you started than it's actually a good plan

are you... kahuna as in... big kahuna? well lsiten up

New sherif in town, ass retard

another single mother hard at work

if that was my kid i'd be pissed, that's no way to live

zyzz tried an oral only cycle once. pic related

This Jerry Ward, ask him for supp coupons

no sourse talk!

starting my dxm cycle today. wish me lucke!

Fuckin kek
>tfw just regular Kahuna
>tfw town only big enough for one sheriff
>tfw it's not me

He has two daughters and two other sons that aren't fat

>Yes sir I'd like one trenbolone, and one steron injection needle, I have a coupon for 10% off when I spend over sixty dollars in store.
>Don't actually hand over the coupon.

Devilish tactics.

that right assoul

anywasy....tinie cahona

if you're give ma a number? we can pin "test" into each other ass? you know it hehe

let fuck asses!

Probably ugl adex and underdosed
Youll have to play around, but start low

Does anyone else have a pre-injection ritual?

I'm still nervous about needles, so I wait until I really have to take a shit before I do it.
I'm not allowed to shit until after the injection, so I'm pressured into doing it.

And taking the shit is my reward

It's dosed fine.

Opposite here. I have a phobia of having allergies or some other kind of severe acute reaction, so I have a full blown panic attack for days before I take a new kind of oral or ancillary.

You can actually buy steroids from farm feed shops for cattle then convert them for human use.

Test prop and trenbolone. They won't sell you the tren though.

Then take less you aromatizing fuck
Honestly ai dosing is very subjective but uh, thats high

Wake up at 4, take a piss, put on bumping tunes, put vitamin b12 in me, put preworkout in me, watch sun rise through glass front, clean my shit up and do dishes, get into gym attire, check emails, check servers, do a lift, piss, do a lift, piss, repeat until done.

On mondays I'm pumped for that discover weekly. Too autistic to lift weights until my space is all clean and sorted out. Walk back and forth from my desk to bench all day during breaks. Lifting just solves all mental problems for me, can't think because retarded? gains save me.

Yo guys, not necessarily 'fraud,' but where is the best place on the deepweb to buy ephedrine shipping to the US?

>hes trying to mak emeth
UUUUUUH
NO SOURSE STALK

DUMB RETARD

What the flying fuck is happening in this thread?

shut you're as and let the big kachuna handl this

some autist thinks typing like a retard is funny in 2017

if its' not funny why are you'll laughing assole

Shoo shoo new kahuna

shut you're ass myname literally means that im a higher level thatn you

what the fuck did i just read

Ok, Chinese or pizza .. Chinese means I have to drive with 5 beer in me 10 mins away, pizza means I have to pay 15 buck for delivery

>pls respond

>15 buck

it jewening

Baked chicken breast, it's like you don't even want to make gains.

There's only one right answer

Thats a tough one
Id go with pizza.
And have another 2 beets while you wait

Whats that?

>not having food on hand before you start drinking

$7.50 for the box on the left sold around the corner from my apartment. Chicken teriyaki, lo mein, 4 California roll pcs, ginger salad, and 3 dumplings.
Right box is $5 shrimp tempura roll.

Quality is so so.

Plateau my shit up
Robowalk is comedy gold tho

fuck man that looks delicious. Sushi in boston is stupid expensive, would prob run me 25 for the same stuff.

Are thoughts of suicide a symptom of low/high estrogen?

[spoiler]I need help[/spoiler]

try not killing you self, hope that works user

Yes. If you're depressed, high estro makes it worse anecdotally (me). I took my AI last night and today I feel like a different man

>still L O N E L Y tho

In a bit of a pickle /fraud/

Long story short, my pathetic excuse for a doctor forgot she gave me a fucking ultrasound on my thyroid. Went in for a checkup last week and she said "Oh did we do that? Yea you're thyroid is large, we need to get your TSH levels check I think you might have hyperthyroidism"
After I went in to get my thyroid check three fucking months ago before I started my cycle, you dumb cunt.

Anyways, I'm supposed to get bloods tomorrow for T3, T4 and the like, no Test levels thankfully.

I'm trying to determine how my Test cycle is going to effect TSH levels and such, if at all. I've done a bit of searching and I found a study that found some correlation with around 1.2g of supps a week (I do less than half that), but otherwise nothing.

Any thoughts? I thought there was something wrong with my thyroid prior to my cycle which is why I saw this dumbass in the first place, and I've seen some promising stuff on T3+Test cycles.

I get super depressed with low estrogen, just personally.

I get it with low, but I've found its mainly an issue if you already have depression.

I have depression and anxiety and my depression gets really bad with low estro whereas my anxiety and racing thoughts get worse with high estro.

>realize my I'm at about 16% body fat
>only on week 4 of my cycle

should I do a lean bulk or should I try to cut?

Tfw

5'11
185lbs
About 18% BF
Bulking eating around 3100 calories

Im planning on running my first clen cycle which is going too be 2 weeks on 2 weeks off increasing dosage by 20 till i hit 100 then rinse and repeat, how many pounds do you think I could lose in 2 weeks if I was on clen and dropped my calories to around 1800

First timer here. So I'm a manlet and I've read that mk677 raises your growth hormone therefore boosting your growth in height. Does it really work? If so, would it be good idea to buy it only for height growth? What would happen if I'd use it without working out? I don't care about building more muscle, I only want to grow in height.
18yo, 19 in 6 months

thx bby. how heavy do you go on the lu raises usually? I love them but they have great potential for overdoing it, which I may, lel

got it, so basically treat them like I treated my biceps as a wee natty. oh dis gon be nasty.

Can too much HCG damage your testicles?

Too much HCG for too long of periods will cause problems through receptor downgrading.

I'm one month older than you, and have also been trying to grow in height.

I was 5'11 six months ago, and am now 6'1. I did 400iu of testosterone enanthate in one week, combined with HGH, and that triggered a small growth spurt boosting me up an inch.

I then looked up some shit because i was all excited, and this kid going by "Hakker" compiled a regimen to grow taller, provided your growth plates are still open.

I take a few supplements each day, do heavy squats, sprint, and pin Hexarelin on occasion. I've grown half an inch in one month from that.

Look up "Hakker deconstructed," it should be the first link.

Also, try and check if your growth plates are still open. I take .25mg (i really should take less but im a retard) arimidex a day to keep estrogen levels stupidly low. Estrogen seals your growth plates, and there have been studies which have shown kids on arimidex end up up to three inches taller than other kiddo's later in life.

knock yourself out

Sorry for seeming ignorant, i'm just not familiar with the scientific terms.

I had done about 1000-1500iu a week for a month. My 'nads shrank from about 2.5 inches long to slightly more than 1.5. My loads are much smaller, and I stopped doing it about three months ago.

Would this be permanent damage, or would they come back slowly?

Can you give me a link to that "Hakker"? All I've found was a bunch of crap about computer hacking
Also, where do you buy your stuff?

naturalheightgrowth.com/2014/02/22/hakkers-huss-hybrid-h4gs-stack-routine-reverse-engineered/

most of the supplements he mentions are legal and can be purchased online.
purplepandalabs

Alright fraud red pill me real quick

Say my natty test is currently at 600, i pin test and get mad gains. When i hop off test and done with pct, natty test goes back to normal, how much of those gains can i hope to keep?

I have a friend who went hard core, most likely roided when he was around 20 yo. Hes like early 30's now and he can still do 3pl8 squats for reps even when he doesn't train all that much anymore. He's not nearly as active but everytime he's in the gym he's able to lift heavier than most dudes twice his size and do all those fancy meme pullup workouts.

Is this something i can hope to achieve? Just making overly massive gains, lose some when reverting back to natty levels and just keep enough to remain stronger than everyone around me?

keep in mind the promises made on the website, that you may grow up to 4.5cm in a month are bullshit. I've grown 1.25 when it said I should be doing a whole inch, so take it with a grain of salt. My results speak for themselves though, and i'm glad to be growing, so can't complain.

do all your research first before you take anything spicy if you end up going through with it

>do all your research first before you take anything spicy if you end up going through with it
Yeah, I just started going through everything and I've already ecountered this
"Melatonin – Dosage: 3 mg – the best time to take the melatonin is around 20 minutes before going to sleep"
I'm already taking melatonin because of the sleeping problems, but shouldn't you take no more than 1mg?

>dat face
brb wheezing like a stoned retard for two weeks

Probably slowly comeback, though everyone responds differently. If you only took it for a month at 1500iu weekly that is not a huge amount where you'd expect to get lasting problems from. Why were you taking HCG in the first place? It might have more to do with not having fully recovered from the cycle you did before (if you did)

Also, what method are you using? Im thinking about Method 1 – MENS, because I'm a poorfag

>tfw this link is exactly what my manlet self needed
>...15 FUCKING YEARS AGO
still an interesting topic. brb turning my son into an 8 foot monster.

medichecks

oi jerry, how to get a juicy booty if I'm on titty skiddles, prolactin got those covered but shapely ass though.