When do guys stop growing?

When do guys stop growing?

11 or 12 if you're alpha

Usually by 18-21

i stopped growing at 15 in every way
feels bad.

It can go as late as twenty-six, but usually it's more around the early twenties or a little before.

>This
5'9" since 15

when they die

I thought I was done at 17, but I believe that I'm hitting a late growth spurt (almost 19). Used to be my father's height 6', but I've noticed in the past couple of months I'm noticeably taller than him.

>grow, grow, grow

Holy fuck are you actually fucking me. Like I feel like I am going to be jinxing myself by admiting this.

>dad is 6'3
>mom is 5'11

>i am 5'8

what the hell

>being shorter than your parents

you're either underage or your whore mom rode manlet dick. I don't think it's the first option so I'll with the latter, and advise you to hang yourself, sorry.

A guy should always be taller than his mom

Like always. You either:

A) Didn't feed yourself in puberty
B) Didn't play sports
C) Both A and B

I'm taller than both my mom and dad and I did C

the meme is "5'11" you euroshits, it's 12 inches to a foot, learn our units or GET OUT

i did do sports and definetly ate (i used to be on the chubby side) and i was forced to drink milk.

I'm 21-22. The last few months some people have remarked I look taller. I very much doubt it but maybe, just maybe... If I wasn't a coward I would get measured.

Thought I stopped at 16 (6'5''), but had a physical with the team and I'm almost 6'6'' at 19 so there's still hope for 2m

>tfw 19
>need one more inch to make it to 6'3
Idk if it's gonna happen bros

Okay well then it doesn't apply to you. This in general only applies to those shorter than their parents.

dad is 5'9, mom is 5'6, im 6'1. I didnt play any sports, nor did I ate properly. I drank lots of milk tho, so that could be it.
And no, my mom didnt chead on my dad, I look like him

>taller than my mom
>shorter than my dad

>6'2
>bro 6'4
>dad 6'5
Why god?

He means years old you dumb fuck

>taller than mother
>taller than father
>5'3

god must be laughing so hard right now