Need advice on how to fix chest

Hello Veeky Forums, I am looking for advice on how to fix my chest

first picture is me on the last day of dieting from my 80 pound weight loss. I still wanted to keep cutting to lose the rest of my fat but it proved to be impossible because at this point I was 6 ft 150lbs, and have been cutting for 8 months, stalling.

The second picture is me today 2 months later after bulking to 158 lbs. I have been doing ppl 6 days a week and while I definitely notice gains in the shoulder, chest, and arms, I still have bitch tits.

Where should I go from here? is it time for a cut or should I continue bulking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBUq7Aer7vg&list=FLssNhrqkl26y5alIA9GmVWA&index=5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You need to fix your skin

is surgery the only option?

What the fuck HAHAHAHAHA

Looking good bro. Keep up the good work. We're all gonna make it

Nigga your mom should call customer suport. Something went wrong when they sent you to her

You have pectus excavatum. This guy has a few videos on dealing with mild cases (that may or may not work, I havent tried it.)
youtube.com/watch?v=bBUq7Aer7vg&list=FLssNhrqkl26y5alIA9GmVWA&index=5
If this sort of stuff doesn't work for you, the only other option is surgery.

Do you think building up the chest will be effective?

OP it's loose skin.

There's barely any fat at all to actually lose; doing so or trying to do so will only make you unhealthy (as in, 'body will start taking energy from your organs' unhealthy). You already look lean, it's just the fucked up skin which unfortunately even surgery won't make perfect.

But yeah, 100% just stop stressing about diets or anything right now: focus on earning money. Still lift, follow whatever routine you're on and eat sensibly, but nothing will fix loose skin except for surgery.

Also be aware that trying to become 'perfect' before surgery isn't ideal because you'll be out of action for a good 2 months AFTER surgery, so you'll lose some of your gains (not all).

As someone who's been through all of this already, my advice to you OP is just don't think too much about your body. Loose skin is an aesthetic death sentence; you will NEVER look the way actors and models do because they were never as fat as we were. We were fat, maybe it wasn't entirely our fault, but fuck it. We're not anymore, and aesthetics aren't everything. If you wanna fuck sluts, yeah you're gonna have a hard time. If you wanna fuck someone nice who loves you and who you love, well good news son most rational people don't give a fuck about aesthetics when it comes to relationships.

If you want a quick fuck, my advice has and always will be to just pay for it and get it over with. Saves you soooo much bullshit. Talking to people, getting to know them etc is only good if you're interested in making friends or relationships.

I don't think its that bad user

It may or may not. The idea behind the exercises demonstrated in the videos is to stretch out the chest, which is meant to, at least aesthetically, reduce the pitting. Just building your pecs alone will help the appearance, but pectus excavatum is caused by the ribs being malformed, so it probably won't effect the pit itself

Op here, I don't think it is bad enough to warrant sloots not fucking me, but I have kind of a bias I guess.

Is it really that bad?

Do you have a pic of your original fat self by chance? Like the ones in your pic

Yes. Not trolling.

Gain muscle mass to fill in as much as possible, be realistic though. Then consul a few surgeons. Be very scrupulous about it and don't cut corners in the process. Decide if you want it and get ready to be reamed by a plastic sugeon, the most ethically devoid faggot doctor in the entirety of medicine.

Stop being a cunt. OP can use his skin to increase air resistance while falling to decrease shock from high jumps. He may even be able to glide if he bulks up to 500 and then cuts again. What are you going to do if you fall?

LMAO skinlet

Yea I agree with this as a guy with gyno and former fatty

I still want surgery tho

OP you should now just focus on leaving humanity behind and getting really huge and buff. Nobody has a perfect body. You cant fix this problem with further fat loss, youre gonna have to start training hard and eating a lot more and youll fill out a lot of that skin

I don't have a shirtless, but here is a pic of my fat self in a fedora

Bulk for 2 years until you hit 200 pounds. Serious

Jesus, I lost way more weight and my skin bounced back fine.

me too. I lost about 110, OP lost the genetic lottery I guess.

Keep lifting. Your chest will eventually fill in, if you work hard enough. It's not going to happen overnight though. I'm talking 4 years from now, if you're dedicated. Speaking as an ex obese.

Just out of curiosity, how old are you?