Anyone believe in lookism here?

Anyone believe in lookism here?

Getting any plastic surgeries?

Any leforts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc
youtube.com/watch?v=NNnIGh9g6fA
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1cstrm/i_did_research_on_facial_attractiveness_for_years/
twitter.com/pua_hate_txt
youtube.com/watch?v=tlWrFgIR6CU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

forums suck
if you want to bitch about women just go to r9k

What is Lookism?

I think you're missing the point of lookism...

well then explain to me what the site is about

from that screenshot it looks like an entire forum dedicated to /r9k/ style whining, populated by a bunch of elliott rodgers

I found that website through Veeky Forums and I still go on it everyday to procrastinate. Would probably kill myself if I wasn't tall and good looking tho.

Lookism is basically a theory that states that a lot of your life is centered around how attractive you are. Most of it deals with your face (think of Veeky Forums but with your face - where on Veeky Forums you lift, with Lookism you lift AND get surgeries to improve the shape of your body AND your face). Although it might be arguable that many of the posters come from places like Veeky Forums, /r9k/, other places with incels, etc... these people are looking to improve. They're not trying to complain about women - they're trying their best to gain them, or, maybe, become physically attractive to them.

i went to their forum once. hilarious levels of self-hatred

i saw a kid who was perfectly fine looking posting about how ugly he was, and tons of people giving him all sorts of advice about growing his jaw and neck and all that other shit

i feel bad for kids that fall for it but i guess some people gotta learn the hard way

Probably the most genuinely delusional forum I've ever seen, incredible

when did men become so obsessed with their looks.
damn

Like how many Veeky Forums posters want perfect bodies, many lookism posters want perfect faces too.

Lonely people (especially virgin guys who have never had girlfriends) can act a little abnormal.

Also, since I haven't posted one yet, here's a picture of a surgery result:

why? some of the biggest slayers i know are ugly as all fuck

why waste time neurotically reflecting on ways to become prettier when you can reflect on ways to become more alpha like getting in street fights or becoming a pro gambler

Is this only surgery? No test or hormones?

Prob cruised on Test lmao.

Most people on Veeky Forums are just here to have a good time. Lookism looks insane.

lefort III + rhinoplasty + carrot tan

same desu

And like 3-4 years

Actually it probably helped me a bit to realise how much better looking I was compared to the average male and that I was too caught up on muh personality and muh pua techniques when I could just talk to women and have them interested in me cause of my looks.

Most people don't want to get into street fights and gamble just to get pussy

How do I do this?
I am middle him right now

You don't. Accept your fate. Allow the only the best genetics to pass on to the youth for the greater good of society.

how to win street fights

this guy believed in lookism

Those lookism plebs unironically need to read anders and stiegler

>2017
>forum

other than misc on occasion hell no especially those "red pill" ones that just make you hate more as you visit them

South Korea

This

Also i keep seeing 'cope' being thrown around as an insult lately and it reeks of projected insecurity. I dont want that reddit tier shit on Veeky Forums or that looksmaxxing shit either. Facial aesthetics have nothing to do with fitness and are meta as far as im concerned. Reminds me of cliques. Its fucking gay.

Worst forum ever.

Nice cope, subhuman.

can someone photoshop the botton version to be pale

What is a lefort?

>being this bluepilled

fitmisc and GH15 are both pretty good forums desu senpai

what? reddit is literally bluepill:the website. there are some exceptions(/r/incels) but realizing its all cope except Height/Face/Frame is the biggest red/blackpill there is. everything else is COPE

>GH15
oh yeah i remember this guy

i can testify he's actually legit. knows what he is talking about

misc fit is also okay

uprising the trip on r9k also knows what hes talking about

also penis extention forums are a good place to browse, that shit works

lookism is correct but incredibly hostile and mean and soon you will find yourself depressed if browsing. seriously you can learn from them but dont be a long term browser, its just depressing, moreso than r9k. every post is a hurtful insult, which DOES hurt if ur not a top tier chad

fuck reddit

also there are some discords that are comfy

went to puahate back in the day. If I were ugly, I would vehemently deny anything written there as well, but Im not. Many things being spouted there definitely hold some truth to it, although they have the tendency to exaggerate, just like Veeky Forums. The board is hilarious but can drive you into debilitating depression if you arent happy with how your face looks.

Here's another one. God I miss this shit

Of course the guy would be the ugliest one out of the whole dance group. That's really unfortunate because the girl will never be attracted to him, ever. This young man essentially wasted a huge amount of time and effort only because nobody ever told him that you can never make another person attracted to you--the attraction has to be independent and predetermined--for either counterpart to be attracted to the other, that is. You can not force biology to behave a certain way. Biology doesn't recognize acts of good will or words of kindness, even if the intention behind them was an expectation of a sexual reward or intimacy - all it recognizes is a guy who isn't ejaculating inside a woman. Despite how common sense this sounds, most MALES do not seem to grasp this reality, thus ending up in the friendzone, in other words, social contacts of a female who will never be sexually or romantically receptive to them due to sheer unattractiveness, but the males will not believe this and cling on to a belief that some day it'll happen.. After enough validation and gifts she will suddenly realize how amazing and generous I am and fall for me. It's a good deal for a female who will be dating attractive males and on the other end receive attention and free benefits from unattractive orbiters. This video in particular reminded me of this recurring scenario because the boy's mentality is similar to those unattractive males (that is, a skewed understanding of biology and human attraction).

#makeherday
youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc

Now, obviously the boy thought that "maybe the girl just never noticed me by accident or thinks I'm just another guy even though I have this awesome personality and willingness to treat her like a princess". Sadly, this is not how the real life works. A woman will never be attracted to another man by personality and what it encompasses alone. Attraction will always have a decisive physical component, and unfortunately for this guy, facial attractiveness in particular. This isn't to say that personality and emotional and social traits do not matter, they play a big role in maintaining your woman.. But the woman will not be drawn to be around you in the first place if she doesn't consider you physically attractive at least to some degree (in the best case scenario, this girl will become closer with the boy and keep him as a good friend, maybe out of pity, maybe out of good will) and facial beauty is the biggest determinator of attractiveness in human beings, mainly due to its convenience; it's impossible to hide from a female that uses it to weed out potential partners and pick the most attractive males. Judging by Alexa's forced smile and glib enthusiasm, it's painfully obvious that she weeded Garrett out of the equation the first time her eyes ever latched on him. Girls of Alexa's tier will NEVER be receptive to boys of Garrett's tier.

Needless to say, someone will have to break the news to Garrett that the blonde is not for him. He will need to settle for less, much less. I will not comment on his musculature or fashion sense as those are changeable later in life, but will only focus on his face. I understand he's very young and still growing, but unfortunately the only things that could improve in his face as he grows up are his disproportionate nose and puffy cheeks, and even then, only to a small degree (the hopefully decreasing facial adiposity is really the only thing I could see making a tiny difference to his appearance). As for the nose, it will not change in shape but rather in size (but again, on a millimeter scale which is barely noticeable), and when it comes to the shape itself, anyone will agree it is anything but aesthetic.

I genuinely cant tell whether these are the insane ramblings of some Elliot Rodger tier incel, or a brutal honest suicide inducing redpill.

He will not grow to be an attractive male and you can tell this is true by looking at his facial structure. Narrow face, flat brow ridge, negative canthal tilt, absence of jaw definition, goofy ears are all features that generally aren't changeable and are more or less predetermined (you could say genetic) and will not signal any females of genetic fitness (symmetry) or prenatal testosterone exposure (masculine craniofacial structure) thats presence, or lack thereof, are both manifested in the human face and females are biologically designed to immediately pick up these traits in male faces, thereby determining whether the male they're looking at is attractive or not in less than a second. There is no make up to deceive this biological evaluation. Although it's unfair to rate a 13 year old undeveloped face, this 3/10 is unlikely to ever reach 5 when estimating where he is on his growth phase (unless I'm mistaken and he will grow to be a 7 foot giant). Either way, this is the judgment that Garrett will have to deal with from 80% of females, Alexa included. I remain hopeful that he will meet the right one, seeing as the majority of females aren't exactly attractive either.

is this a troll forum?

>tfw reading redpill

Think of it this way. To be able to make these conclusions, you need to take a hard look at reality. Do you think a happy, blissful, good looking man is going to ponder over shit like this? No, because he will never experience the rejections, the disgust, the bullying your disfigured incel has had to, his entire life.
Its not called blissful ignorance for nothing. The ones at the bottom of the barrel are also the only ones who could truly, profoundly relate and articulate such experiences, because they are the ones that have lived them over and over again.
Naturally this is biased as well and the seething nihilism and hatred is certainly just their outlet to somewhat deal with the harsh realities of this world. But does that make their experiences invalid? Human behavioral biology is no fringe science. Hormonal profiles determine how you act, why would not also determine how you look?

youtube.com/watch?v=NNnIGh9g6fA

What a bunch of pathetic self pitying failures.
Modern """men""".

what the fuck is this weaboo thread. post this shit on r9k or smthng

Surgery isn't worth it as a man.

Killing yourself in the gym or doing roids isn't worth it either.

Women put very little thought into a guy's physical appearance. If you spend so much effort for female attention you're retarded.

this is satire

THESE DUBS ARE FOR YOU ALEXA

Ok, I'll bite. I enjoy the posts that popped up here recently and I think I learned a lot about social interactions.
For argument's sake, let's say lookism's fundamental premise that your appearance indicates your genetic health holds true. Should it not be at the center of discussions on Veeky Forums? Its fitness and health more so than stupid obsessing over youtube personalities or GOMAD diets.
And while the tone of lookism posts vile, hateful and relentless, does this mean its not true either? I think its too easy to exclaim being a sub 8 Chad or whatever is not worth living, but so is disregarding everything that even vaguely hints at your genetic potential playing a major role in how people interact with you.

The most red-pilled forums you can possibly find are plastic surgery forums.
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1cstrm/i_did_research_on_facial_attractiveness_for_years/

I need one for my septum deviation. It's so bad I have some form of pseudo-jewish nose and the bump hurts for some reason.
I also quite often have trouble breathing through my nose.
When I was a kid it was perfectly straight.

>RodgerRabbit
Was that Saint Elliot himself?

LMAO COPE

but seriously I agree with you. I dont know where these lookism faggots came from but I wish they and their gay ass words like incel left

:banderas:
I'm dying

GOAT board
twitter.com/pua_hate_txt

NEWS FLASH:

MOST WOMEN LOOK LIKE SHIT TOO, STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS STUFF!

Im average looking and i just worked on being relaxed in social situations and i have fucked about 30 women. Im 25

I just checked and he actually liked that.

Is he truly /redpilled/?

Sexual Attraction
simplified form of the "First Law of Sexual Strategy":

- A woman can make up to 1 baby a year if she's lucky THEREFORE it is in her best interests to get the BEST POSSIBLE DNA for the kid i.e. 7+/10 males.

- A man can make 100, 200, 500, 1000 babies a year. Hell maybe even more if he can shoot 6x a day, who knows. The only thing he needs is a long line of willing women. THEREFORE it is in his best interests to impregnate as MUCH women as possible.

- If a woman is promiscuous, it means she is either bad at judging a man's worth/DNA or her reproductive system is messed up, therefore she is low worth. If she has a low partner count it means she is judging very selectively who gets to pump their DNA in her, therefore she has high worth.

- Conversely, if a man can't get any women, or only low quality warpigs w/effort, it means they have judged him and decided his DNA is trash, therefore he is low worth. If a man is fucking 300 women a year, it means that they have all decided that his DNA is top-shelf and want some, therefore he is high-worth.

forgot pic

there are certain kinds of redpilled. The truly ugly obviously, they have come to experience the abhorrent reality of being ugly. The 1 in 100 attractive guy who has experienced the opposite, women throwing himself at him at every possible opportunity. That guy realises at some point not everyone gets to fuck legitimate hotties every other day and surmises that this might be because of his appearance. Former fatties who became really attractive notice the change of people's attitudes towards them as well.
I have lots of stereotypical Chad friends. Some are acutely aware of the advantages they possess

Sounds like a great way to add another insecurity

good

Holee fuck is this real life?

Also how tf did Barrett find psl? It's usually ugly incels. Also I heard in one of his snapchats he had lookism open on his computer, can anyone confirm?

Yep he had it on his macbook in the background of a snap on his story just under 2 years ago

The fuck is going on ITT. How autistic is Veeky Forums

Its ugly incels posting and raging, but you'd be delusional if you think there arent other people lurking. Its not like Chads bang sluts 24/7 and never have some time alone browsing shit. If you reverse search your images, you could find some of his pictures there as well. I guess its more entertaining reading about actual analyses of incels. Also, its not like these incels arent linking threads. You can bet David Gandy knows about the little cult pua/sluthate devoted to him.
This guy answered question on SH too and confirmed it on Twitter.
>Do you browse sluthate
>I dont remember
Plausible deniability. He posted he was going to reply exactly the same way he did.

I know its comforting to believe only the worst possible human garbage is posting there, but these theories arent just silly fantasizing without any science to back them up. They have merit and you can be sure there are more slayers having their egos stroked on these sites, since they are brutally honest.

Is there a screenshot out there?

Is that Orb now?!?

I absolutely agree with you. I found the site through Veeky Forums and although a lot of the threads are exaggerated or just straight up shitposting, I do believe most of what they say. It's almost addictive. I don't know how ugly or short people can handle the brutality though, I am blessed to be tall and attractive and feel like I've literally dodged a bullet with my genetics. I can also relate to them partially because i was incel until this year because I pubertymaxxed and gymcelled to get to how I am now.

No, some Israeli model. Forgot the name, but he slays. I think there were some tinder experiments with him as well.

Do you guys live outside of society?

Do you even go outside? Every time I take public transport my mind is blown because I keep seeing cute women with chubby badly dressed men.

It's mostly in the attitude, and every man can "slay" if they actually dress well and do shit with their life.

same here

shieeet this board needs more lookism posting this is top notch banter

What a bunch of nonsense. you dont know if their siblings or mail order brides or golddiggers or whatever. this is like saying, hey bro bill gates never complains about money, you shouldndt either. this is like babbies first redpill.

>It's mostly in the attitude
i cant believe how naive you are, as 5'5 shortcel 27 year old khv trust me, the only way women would like my """"attitude""" is if i won the lottery. This is literally '' take a shower get a haircut and jus b confident" tier nonsense

In a way im grateful for PSL. sure as a short guy it has been a brutal suicide inducing redpill - but its the only place ive found thats honest about these things

>it's another girl settles with a beta provider when she hits 31 episode

What don't you get? Girls can't ALL end up with Chad. Being a provider for an attractive female is a very legitimate evolutionary strategy. She has fun in her youth, then marries a sexually repulsive man when she decides it's time. He gets to bang that ass once a year and gets to show her off, and she gets his money. Why do you think divorce rates are so high in the west? Sex is the basis of a healthy relationship, so why are 40~% of married couples not having sex???

that was beautiful

The poster he responded to. Well, Ive been told often that im handsome, had hot gfs, get laid regularly and have an active social life.
Once you are aware of some evolutionary psychology, concepts like costly signaling or how social hierarchies work, you start noticing things in your daily life. Its called pattern recognition.

No, I dont see chubby and ugly guys together with absolutely gorgeous women, nor do I see top tier slayers with ugly warpigs. Im not saying there not people that date way above or below there leagues, but that is not the point. The theories discussed over there talk about general tendencies, and if you are familiar with them, you start seeing them everywhere.

Besides, while attractiveness is certainly a major aspect, there are contrary to sh narrative other things that have an effect on romantic relationships.

Alone the fact that you are talking about "cute" women is testament to the fact that looks do have a major say in determining who gets with who. Why didnt you say 10/10 prime age model-tier girls or bombshells? Do you see them often with chubby, ungroomed men? Why didnt you say so then, arent you making a point about looks being irrelevant? If so, 10/10 girl with 6/10 guy would illustrate your point better, dont you think?

I'm over 1.80m, honestly at least 7-8/10, people tell me I look like a male model routinely etc.

I get some female attention, occasionally from strangers or from women I don't talk to much. But I'm generally timid. I don't have women flock to me. And once I do get to know them well, I believe they lose interest.

A guy I used to hang out with was the biggest slayer I've known. He naturally had every girl's attention in a group, despite being 10 cm shorter than me. He fucked coworkers, class mates, teachers, the prettiest girl in our group of friends when we hung out during a few summers. He was a thin guy, a face no better than mine.
He didn't even dress stereotypically well.

People like this don't have to go to the internet to get haircut advice. Or style advice.

They pick something that fits them, they have a natural sense of individual style. They are confident, either because they believe in themselves or because they believe nothing matters much.

If you need to be told to be confident and you need to have your clothes pointed out for you and you need to see a picture of what your hair should look like, then you've already lost the game.

But you didn't lose it because of your face or height. You lost it because of your attitude.

just be confident brah we all gonna make it. If you work on your attitude hard enough, you will have girls flock around you, just find your personal style

meant to respond to I'm talking young girls (~20), objectively attractive, with young men who look objectively below mediocre.

I tend to find model tier women very unattractive (thin, masculine facial features, trashy clothing to show off previously mentioned body) so I don't generally notice who they're with. I only laugh at them being with fat balds guys when I'm at a nightclub or something.
I only notice women I would fuck, which is young girls that aren't stick thin, are cute and not dressed like utter trash, with very feminine facial features. And a lot of these are holding hands or kissing ugly men in badly fitting clothing and it's utterly bizarre to me how I come back here and go on Veeky Forums and see people complain about their looks being their limiting factor.

>just be confident bro

>just go say hi, girls love that

that's actually a good and objective analysis of the guy and can be extrapolated to every (below) average guy. I also wish him the best but have to agree on everything you said.

This
>I have a short friend/now a short guy whos an absolute slayer, therefore your entire belief system is false lmaoo dichotomy
is the most retarded thing in existence, its on the same level as women saying they like average guys and not muscular guys. if you genuinely belief this just answer me this

How come you never see a short unmuscled guys do the things Connor Murphy, Jeff seid and Zyzz do?
How come every PUA muh pickup scene retard talker is a tall white chad?
How come every social media site where people are more free to speak what they really think is ABSOLUTELY RIFE with women outright telling short men to kill themselves?

Funny how theres tons of stories about Bigfoot, UFO's,Ghosts and short guys getting girls but there never seems to be any concrete evidence. youd think in age with everyone having a portable camera there'd atleast be SOME footage

Women not only are not attracted to short men, they consider it outright offensive when a short men hits on her, implying that they are in the same league

>t. 5'5 27yo KHV, Follower of Elliot Rodger

Take some footage
youtube.com/watch?v=tlWrFgIR6CU

oh boy, you're going to have a hard time growing up

FUCK THIS. I'm 5 ft 9. I have a 5-6/10 face. I have 8/10's who have never seen my face/nor my body(and have chad boyfriends) masturbate over the phone over me and send nudes, all because of my voice. I have an ASMR-tier, godlike voice. It's like my only redeeming quality.

>video of tall white chad hitting on girls
what did he mean by this?

>Women not only are not attracted to short men, they consider it outright offensive when a short men hits on her, implying that they are in the same league

>being this delusional

Nice deflection

Stop being obtuse. Im not talking about alien-faced androgynous drag queens that look unique or special, but genuinely beautiful girls. Is she feminine enough for you or is she not your "type"?

Every man on earth is programmed to fuck a girl like this. Your mental acrobatics justifying you not hitting on her are commendable, but just an excuse because you know deep down you (and 99% of other men) would never stand a chance getting with her.
Oh, im sure she is super shallow and her personality is shit. Certainly you'd not get along with her even if you hooked up. That kinda chubby, kinda nerdy girl thats 5 points lower is much more to your liking. I understand.