Obsidian (ODN)

The message is clear.

What is this coin about?

it is a revolution

whoa is that new? good stuff

$50 for an 8th? LMAO, shit better put me in a coma

it's the dankest shit bro, trust me

lookin sexy as fuark. what is it about this coin that makes me fomo whever i hear about it?

lol this isnt real is it?

It looks better than the real prototypes the ODN team has released

It's prob not, I dont think they'd blatantly advertise their product as a gateway for illegal activity lmao

someone pls spam the image on darknet / drug oriented forums though

Won't lie, out of all the shit ODN gets on this board this looks extremely well done. When displayed like this I can see myself having a general purpose messenger and ODN for my bad boy lifestyle

jesus fuck who needs banks or even bitcoin anymore lol. ODN is gonna be fuckin huge

yeah ODN has real potential right now

there are like 0 darknet markets up and running right now and ODN could really be useful in that space

Obsidian on some next level marketing. Putting the rest of these coins to shame.

dude, odn messenges aren't supposed to be clear holy shit fucking sell

ODN has the best memes. That combined with the iOS/Android app at the end of the year will make this a winner.

Where did you find this? That looks really nice.

>bcrypt sha message encryption
Last time I checked, those were both hashing functions, not encryption.

Its not official

oh look we got ourselves a smarty pants here

Well, this will not end well once people realized the real apps doesn't even look like that

on the slack

they might as well hire the guy to be their designer, they do have our ico money

Im gonna buy ODN if they hire whoever made the mockup to design the UI. The one the team showed in alpha was ugly AF

this. everyone in slack tell em we want this design, pronto.

The app will fucking succeed if whoever designed this makes it.

In that case, I will buy ODN. I don't care if it's not on-chain messaging, dont care if the CEO is pajeet, all I care is I know that this will be hype to hell by normies if the design is like that.

The official pic from the devs had nothing to do with the GUI. When coding iOS and Android apps, the test module loads the stock GUI.

>Mfw the design the team made looks like it was made in a middle school computer class with a obsidian jpeg image gradient as the background

it's probably because they are testing the app for functionality and not style right now, dingus

bro they were low on funding at the time

this is amazing

testing functionality of the app and security before ico launch...

kill yourself if you believed this is the final GUI. Go back to tending your link bags.

can we get one with the Vegas shooter convo on it?

Better than the Skype ui lol