Can overfapping cause groin strain?

Can overfapping cause groin strain?

I had one and thought it was from lifting, took a break while on holiday and the pain stopped. But today after my first fap session since then, it's back.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3050060/
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=5c392185e96536fa
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
authoritynutrition.com/7-evidence-based-health-reasons-to-eat-meat/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How much is overfapping to you? Give us the number.

We all know >3x/day can cause chafing. Stay to the safe zone.

Source of pic?

It's more like long edging, over several hours or so.

that's even worse. you need to get on nofap asap.

how is this even possible? i can only go once every 10 hours or so or its too painful/just not into it

stop edging entirely and quit fapping for at least 3 days.

My groin hurts after long sessions of edging as well. I think they're right that we need to go on /nofap/. I've been edging 3-4 days/week & jerking it 1-2 times/day. I've got serious anxiety and bulimia issues going on. Shit, I'm losing it...

can someone explain why edging is bad? I havent heard anything more than just "it breaks your dick".

It can mess with your dick.
For a three day period I vigorously jacked off for two hours a day.
On the fourth day my dick was swollen and looked pretty big, added a quarter inch in girth.
It went away and I'm glad I recovered but be careful when you discover something that really gets you going.

Floods your brain with dopamine for hours at a time.
Will just outright abuse your prostate and make it work overtime for hours at a time in some cases. Meaning that you're going to have major trouble later in life.

it's less dopamine than what comes with an orgasm though... right?

Just bring the time down to an hour, the release at the end of 3+ hours isn't really worth it. You also might pass up prime material and have nothing good to finish on.

>he doesn't finish in 5-10 minutes

absolutely disgusting

what did you discover user? traps?

[spoilersdon'tworkon/fit/]Mai waifu[/spoilersdon'tworkon/fit/]

Yes. It just floods your mind with dopamine for fucking hours on end.
It's ridiculous.

there is literally zero scientific backing for this.

But I heard it on a message board once.

This one

Right now

So it's gotta be true

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3050060/

>I had one and thought it was from lifting
and then I remembered that I don't lift. The End,

You have a hernia. you get the discomfort from sitting in the position you do over such long times.

Trust me user.

So uh, about curing premature Ejac... Any suggestions? I just can't make sense of how my body works

user, everything is going to be okay.

Sitting for long periods of time make anyone feel like shit. Its not necessarily hernia. My muscles get fucked for sitting for a long time.

>Can overfapping cause groin strain?
So to get this straight OP you didn't overfap, you edged like and idiotand because you did something so retarded you subsequently hurt yourself.
He might need to cut back and very potentially see a doctor but don't push the meme.
Your getting yourself aroused then not letting if not actively forcing yourself to not cum. Fapping and the act of cumming go together and both have health benefits. Your using your dick in a countproductive and unhealthy way, of course it's bad.
Meme
This
Quit shittily interpreting data and trying to make connections where nomne exist to push this retarded meme
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=5c392185e96536fa
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
>europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
>webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
>urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
>frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
>m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
>answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
>healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation

Death grip jerk off every day

Eat more protein, sleep more, workout more/harder than you already do, have more sex and fap more when otherwise not having sex to increased your test and help your body/dick
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>authoritynutrition.com/7-evidence-based-health-reasons-to-eat-meat/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/

>Death grip jerk off every day
Jerking off will help. Actively deathgripping won't. You're supposed to take it easy with your dick too