Give it to me straight Veeky Forums

Give it to me straight Veeky Forums

Do "alt girls" like Veeky Forums guys at all or do they pretty much only like super skinny dudes?

Doesn't matter they like dick like any other broad

I have a dick

Tall, skinny, pretty-boy face, and an interesting social life. So basically the polar opposite of Veeky Forums

a girl will sell out all of her "beliefs" if she wants your dick, doesnt matter if you're alt, jock, etc

more like

>bfs the skinny in-touch-with-his-emotions retard going nowhere in life who smokes weed
>lowkey fucks the fit dude from tinder who has his shit together and wouldn't wife such a bitch anyway
>later wonders where her life went wrong

yeah yeah it sounds like an edgy internet shitpost be we all know this is real talk t.b.q.h.w.y.f.

Alt girls? You mean traps?

That's a lot of projection and what's astounding is most of it isn't even correct senpai

Women like handsome (good height, face and frame), socially outgoing and secure guys doesn't matter the brand they put on themselves.

yeah but it's true bro come on. it's true. don't get mad. it really is true, I'm not even shitposting or trying to be sarcastic, I know this seems like a smug ironic post but come on. it's true.

it's really true. I've done it. I'm telling you it's true though.

P R O J E C T I N G

he has a point, a lot of girls do never settle down and wonder how life ended up being an old lady with 5 cats at 38 years old

I dated a genius alt-type girl (short hair, conservative atheist that does political cartoons) and she mentioned not normally being into "muscley guys" but my arms drove her crazy. All girls like muscle. It's science. :^)

I don't know what I'm supposed to be projecting. Am I supposed to be the mad skinny guy who got cheated on in this scenario? That's the not case. What I said in my post is the case though.

Femanon here, from what I've gathered from numerous "girl talks", a lot of women feel intimidated by the though of dating guys that are "fit", they don't want someone who is obsessed with the way they look, basically someone like them, they fear that the "fit" guy would be more judgemental than someone who doesn't try to take care of their appearance as much, that a guy like that would expect them to put as much effort into looking fit aswell, or expect them to look good overall. I'm talking about mostly insecure women here (which is basically 90% of the female population, but you get my point)

I don't opt for overaly muscular guys but, the arms man, there's something about them arms and the shoulders that.. fuck

>they don't want someone who is obsessed with the way they look, basically someone like them

somehow I doubt you are hanging out with some large group of chicks who never wear makeup or post vanity shots online, so it sounds like you're just talking about lazy chicks lulz. it's true, I do judge such women harshly, they should be shamed.

Actually, I mostly hang around guys but, if there are girls they're all from 7/10 to even 10/10, most of them are really insecure, they just master the art of hiding it very well but, everyone is an open book to me

>Actually, I mostly hang around guys
Shameful

Why's that?

This

/thread

+1 internets

Unless she's a convicted Christian

Tell me more about 7+/10 being insecure. I've heard about this but me being a shut in have never seen it out in real life. Is it a problem of living up to expectations? All the really, actual good looking girls I've met seem to try and compensate their looks with 'interesting amd deep' stuff, like they don't want to be just a pretty face. Funny, you can have it all but you still always have personal problems and insecurities.

?

If you're attractive enough you can easily fuck with a girls confidence, you just have to stop worshiping her. They wake up with ugly ass faces, then apply makeup and get drowned with attention, you do the math

apparently im attractive but i am too insecure and too fucked in the head from my teen years to get girls. how do i know im attractive? because i have had countless missed opportunities where i either sperged out or just left the situation and convinced myself i didnt want it. The only way im going to ever get laid at this point is if a girl drags me into her room and strips naked

also whats with the capchas now im filling out like 4 of them every time

For example, me. I have always been rated 10/10, even 11/10, obviously just for the laughs, I don't really judge myself based on that rating tho, I have mirrors in my house, I can see that I'm pretty much above average in looks but that's the thing, I feel like someone who is already good looking always strives for perfection which naturally sets you up for failure, the things that you complain about someone else dreams of having yet for you it's never good enough. Here's where the catch is, someone who is at the same level of appearance as you will most likely feel the same way you do, they judge themselves the same way you do, which intimidates you to the point where you don't want to be romantically involved with someone like that, with the fear of your deepest insecurities being judged, so you choose someone who is inferior, you choose someone who doesn't take care of themselves enough to change their imperfections thus they won't take into consideration yours