Long story short
>be me
>gym for 2 years
>no gains
>its my diet
>always been struggling to gain weight

could fapping play a role in this?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=5c392185e96536fa
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
authoritynutrition.com/7-evidence-based-health-reasons-to-eat-meat/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. It's your diet or you aren't pushing yourself enough.

I recently switched to a 4k calorie diet. I did gain some weight but my caloric intake dropped again, and I haven't gotten my weight in about two months now. I know it'll be disappointing so :/

Just eat more you retard how hard is it.
Smoothie with icecream peanut butter milk and proton powder. Voila. calories and protein.

It's your diet. Fap about one a week for max test. But it doesn't make that big of a difference.

Have you tried switching up your work outs ? Muscle confusion. Switch up the diet. Switch up everything if you don't see a change. Duh.

I like to load my plates with the numbers facing inwards so I can't read the weight. Confuses the shit out of my muscles and I get jacked.

How do people struggle to gain weight?

Just fucking drink a lot of whole milk and eat a lot of peanut butter. It's not hard.

Ignore the retards who tell you its only about the amount of calories. You need zinc.

And yes fapping lowers the amount of zinc you have, so it can be related.

[spoiler] yes[/spoiler]

/thread

>
Because just drinking milk and eating peanut butter =/= gains

You need a balanced diet, that includes balancing micros and macros properly

i would only get fat if i bulked on shit food. turns out you need more than just CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT LOL

it's almost as if sugars dont build muscle

really makes you think

Think I don't already eat as much as I could? refer to Will do

I have not, I'll try that.

Very high metabolism, being under 20, etc

Thought so..

>could fapping play a role in this?
It could be playing a positive role if you were doing it more when otherwise not having more sex, eating more protein, sleeping more and working out more/harder than you already do
>Fap about one a week for max test.
This is a meme limiting or cycling faps does nothing.
>And yes fapping lowers the amount of zinc you have, so it can be related.
The nurients you loose from fapping are only in miniscule amounts and are easily replensihed by eating. He'll be perfectly fine if he eats like a normal person.
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=5c392185e96536fa
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
>europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
>webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
>urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
>frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
>m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
>answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
>healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>authoritynutrition.com/7-evidence-based-health-reasons-to-eat-meat/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/

you think you are eating as much as you can ... you are wrong. Get better at eating by eating a little more each day

Why must you all shit up the catalog with threads about fapping?

>4k calorie diet
How tall are you?
>hurr durrr fapping
This is some cult tier shit

I had to switch to 4k to gain weight as well. It's hard as shit to maintain. I find myself only managing to keep it up for a week or two and then falling off for a few weeks.

>literally shilling for fapping
Pretty sad if you ask me m8

>science and facts are shilling