Ukraine über alles!

What do u know about such a glorious country like Ukraine?

Some stuff I found.

Ukraine is truly set to become Congo of Europe, I really wonder whether Ukranians regret their revolution now.

Connected to the previous picture

Cossack, you a ethnic Ukranian?

No. I`m from Poland. But my roots are partly ukrainian. It sounds strange, but I love that country!

In your opinion, do you think revolution was correct step to take?

The Holodomor didn't kill enough of these Nazi degenerates

I think, they had no choise. Russia would attack
them anyway. I have some penfriends there and they say, that a lot of ukrainians changed themselves after revolution in the better way. The thing is, that current government shuts down all the reforms, which should be done immideately. I think, if they change their president, the situation will be getting better and better.

Why do u call them 'nazi'. Russia propaganda is working?

Why would Russia attack them?

Ukranian economy to me seems like a fucking disaster. Worse, EU is not interested in Ukraine like they were in Poland. That makes Ukraine kinda like a black sheep.

Red fascism, google it. Russians and Chinese were both red fascists.

>Every authoritarian system is fascism

I think, the war plan wasn`t made in 1 or 2 days or even mounth. RF wanted to get Crimea since the USSR collapced.

Why do Ukr*inians, L*tvians, and L*thuanians glorify Nazi collaborators?

This is a tremendously autistic image.

>those territorial claims

When it serves a particular ethnic interest, attacks minority ethnic groups, then yes.

USSR and Mao China were red fascists.

>Ukraine
>country

Lol. Google Ukr. Peoples Republic. in 1918

No they were not

>Ukrainian dumping his meme folder
quality thread

They were classic fascists who were doing horrible things under the guise of red aesthetics.

U need more proofs, that russian isn`t a slavic language?

Who are national heroes of Ukraine? Give me examples?

Khmelnitskyj, Mazepa, Bandera, Karmeluk, Skoropatskyi, Grushevskyi, Petlura etc

Fake country thread?

DR Congo is probably the archetypal case here, but coupled with the absolutely ridiculous manner in which it came to exist it definitely deserves a mention.

Africa does have a bunch of 'lines on a map' nation states but they are often exactly that - nation states. The line drawers were not retarded and did mostly create states with monolithic populations but usually not in resource rich/exploitable places like Nigeria and Congo

Onto Europe

fug. Tons of random nonsense in Europe desu. UK is a bit fucked with the scots almost mostly wanting out and 4 nationalities. Not a nation state, union of nations with one state. U.K. Definitely a fake country. Eng ire sco wal are the countries. France is fine by virtue of time, Germany unified recently and is pretty much a nation state but are they not the same nationality as Austrians, really? And about 1/3 Swiss

>Spain
How Spain hasn't had civil war again i don't know. Will happen one day

Bored now but - some post Spanish and Portuguese states. Brazil and Argentina esp. Peru is basically the former Incan empire and is their descendants today so that's fine, mex is mostly the same people's descendants in the same place so that's fine. The balkanisation of the isthmus is a bit strange, those are fake countries - San Sebastián Guatemala Honduras Nicaragua etc

Any new country post 1990

USA in 50 years once there are no more Americans and only 'xzy-Americans', whatever their colour. America was never a nation of the people who lived that land for 000's of years and is dependent on people assimilating and becoming full American. For some reason both sides are allowing each other to massively divide their own population and one side seems to not like themselves very much. Scary stuff. China watches and waits lads
USA

Did not Khmelnitskyj basically made Ukraine a vassal state of Russian Empire?

>t.

Lol. Khmelnitskyj died in 1657, while RE was proclamed in 1721. By the way, ukrainians are situated between two big countries: Poland and Russia. At that moment (since 1648) Hetmanate was in war with Polish-Lith... Commonwealth, so Bogdan had no choise. He need to ally someone to withstand an finally win polish army.

>glorify Nazi collaborators
Oчeнь хopoшo!

This is the dumbest shit I've ever read.

Who cares?

They didn't want it to fall out of their control, it makes or breaks southern Russia. With Crimea in friendly hands the black sea is safe, with Crimea in hostile hands entirety of southern Russia is in risk, an enemy (NATO) can easily use it to funnel troops and war material onto their border.
Trying to undermine Russia by joining a hostile mercantile bloc and inviting NATO in was a sure way to trigger a response from a cornered and threatened country.

>attacks minority ethnic groups
But USSR was very tolerant of minority groups as long as they weren't openly hostile or posed a direct threat (balts, germans)

weak national identity
africa of europe
too incompetent to use their natural resources
country is basically playground for rich oligarchs sucking the money out of it
they probably would end up in better state if they swallowed up their irrational pride and accepted being part of belarus/russia or even poland, all of these choices are superior to their current situation
slavs generally are known for being lead by incompetent governments and morons but ukraine takes the cake here

(You) obviously did.

>hurr durr russian flag is mongolian
>ignore the resemblance of ukrainian coat of arms to jewish khazaria
>still larp as we wuz nazis/aryans while denying it at the same time
WE

>big deal in the Middle Ages
>would love to hear more

Ukrainian Meme Army is watching you

>Far East Ukrainian republic
Stressed out.mp3

at this point im convinced you just falseflag as hohol to make them look even more dumb

Is that Piłsudski in a cage?
Why?

>Romans used two-headed eagle, that means romans were Mongolians...
>Flags in early 11th century eastern europe...
>Cherry picking ornaments and even fucking generalizing them...
>"Most rich cities" were sacked and destroyed in 13th century and became absolutely irrelevant so other cities had to pull through
>Word Russia is derived """stolen""" from word Rus, but there is no connection between them???
Is this hohol way of thinking?

Because hohols blame him for Ukrainian nationalists retardation.

>Roman-Byzantine two-headed eagle which Russia was inspired by, is mongolian
>But Ukrainian trident is definitely not a tatar-mongolian tamga slave symbol
Are ukrainians retarded?

Das rite Wh*te boi. We wuz good goys.

africian tier poverty struck hellhole overrun by neo nazis

What are those different areas representing ?