AMB vs MOD

>Official Listing on ED now up: etherdelta.com/#AMB-ETH

>2 announcements this week: blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-progress-report-24-oct-2017-4b71850c082

>Proper HitBTC listing soon, currently only trading futures in the meantime: hitbtc.com/exchange/AMB-to-ETH

>Better long term than shitty useless MOD tokens: reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/79a6no/why_is_ambrosus_amb_so_valuable_and_why_after_60/

>Only 144,590,975 circulating supply: tge.ambrosus.com/

Yeah, see you at the finish line yet again Veeky Forums, you will probably buy once it's at a ATH just like MOD, buy high sell low, never change Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/amber/#charts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hmm, this looks really good. They are using it for more products than MOD

You didn't even mention the team and advisors. Ex-CEO of ethereum lol

Thanks OP, just bought a solid stack. Has MOD all over

Mod has profit sharing, this doesn't appear to... just a protocol token like ZRX

looks like everyone wants to dump also has a huge total supply.

Then dont buy any fag, this coin is still below ico price... Anyone remember what happened to MOD? That was trading below ico and then exploded

What were the ico and private sale prices senpai ?

0.001 and 0.0007

looks like presale jews are dumping

didnt the ico have a 268M hard cap?

Fully diluted hard cap would be maximum 250m but I believe the hard cap now is 100m

fuck thats massive to start with

True, but the market they are going to grow into will see massive opportunities. MOD limits itself into a small niche and AMB can overtake their market while competing in others simultaneously

Apart from the fact that they've stated they'll be moving into other areas after their temperature sensors are proven. Seems like a logical approach and will be much easier to secure further partnerships when successful in the pharma sector. I don't see how AMB is going to overtake them when they already have partnerships and a working product, it shouldn't take them much time at all to branch out and they'll have the proven track record behind them.

AMB is about to skyrocket. More use cases than mod. get in early and buy more AMB

I get what your saying, it all depends how long it's going to take them to get into other markets though. At that point they could lose first mover advantage and lose market share. Its all a bit of a gamble but in my opinion you can't lose by backing both companies imo

>"What we can say now is that the pilot project will involve demonstrating application of Ambrosus ecosystem for a product with multi-billion-franc market, and will extend through a supply chain between two continents. More details to follow in a vision blog entry that will be published by Dr Wang on Ambrosus Blog."

Those details will be released today or tomorrow.

>multi
>billion
>2 continents

Seriously what more reason do you need to buy in early.

Keep buying high biz, keep buying high

It all comes down to execution. Ambrosus poised to execute with their top notch team. Insiders getting in early now (also why mod is being dropped).

Dropping MOD when they're further along and already have interest from other sectors..

I work in SCM (supply chain managament for the biztards) and this company will be a game-changet

MOD looking cheap now, going to load up on more.

is there really a shill group on AMB now ?

MOD is way ahead and has 1/3 of the marketcap, I don't get the point of going for amb for a pump

Makes no sense at all, there's literally no valuable counter argument to Mod being in a better position..

Do you really think MOD can maintain first mover advantage? MOD looks good now but medium - long term AMB has a team to follow through with their ideas and breakout. Look up the guys behind AMB and compare them to MOD...

Brainlet

These Ambrosus shill-posts are pathetic.

I see salty MOD hodlers who bought in at ATH loooool

It's multi-billion now, but the way blockchain based technologies can disrupt and take over those markets is not just through being better but through being significantly more efficient, that is, being cheaper. This means the total market value of the sector will decrease when blockchain using technologies take over unless the added value in additional services that can be made with the new technology is higher than the efficiency gain in the type of services that already exist.

There are a bunch of those new services though and potential for great quality increase, so I'm not that worried that the market will shrink much instead of just its traditional services shrinking while new are added.

I'm autistic so I just wanted to clear that up in regards to market value of the target market of a token. That it doesn't necessarily reflect how high it will be after the token enters the market, but that it's rather certain that if the token enters the market as a utility, it will change and probably significantly. Up or down depends on sector and the potential for additional added products/services with value through the token vs efficiency gains in traditional products/services the tokens can be used for.

Put sensor data in the blockchain. Ok cool. Jimbob just puts his arm on the scale and the nigger's chicken now weighs 2 lbs and not 1.6lbs. But muh blockchain. Did these stuttering potheads even think of this shit? Presale flopped hard I wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole.

I should add an example.

Iexec, the decentralized cloud compute renting service, is going go make excess capacity easier to offload on customers through a decentralized way, as well as additional demand for capacity easier and cheaper to rent through a decentralized automated market.

Overall this will result in less redundant hardware being needed, having a shrinking effect on HPC sales, and it will result in a decrease in cloud compute prices through the efficiency gain and market entry ease gain (for sellers especially).

Overall, the price reduction in the Cloud Computing market will reduce market value. However, the decrease in the HPC market and the ease of use and sale in the Cloud Computing market will impact market value in a positive way that might outweigh the decrease, because more sellers and buyers might enter the market instead of buying a lot of redundant HPC capacity for their fluctuating needs.

Wow the AMB shilling is real. Modum is miles ahead, lower marketcap, an actual working product instead of just blabla, and an amazing team.

Ambrosus is almost like the retarded little brother which is shouting for attention lol. I only hope that people won't fall for this pump attempt.

Lower market cap doesn't mean better lol, companies that have larger market caps are positioning themselves for long term business prospects and reducing volatility in share price. Smaller market cap helps investors for short term gains

For example, if this was a pump and dump scam then MOD would fit the bill

yes but come one 100 million ICO for 40% of tokens, that's 250 million marketcap directly at the start.
They don't even have a fucking sensor, they still need years developing it. Maybe they'll have a part of food market but that's it.

Modum is starting with a market that fucking needs the product asap since they're losing millions right now. When those customers are satisfied it'll be extremely easy to add others.

Years to develop a sensor? Loool that isn't sophisticated tech why would it take years?

Spring 2019
Launch of Smart sensor systems

straight from their roadmap

And Modum isn't releasing theirs until Q1 2018 if all goes to plan...

since MOD tokens are only for profit sharing, the company could literally go in any direction of the supply chain industry they wanted to. tokens are not locked to one chain for specific protocol/use all they would need are suitable sensors for the application and build a new system for said application around iota. kudos to them for actually using iota for what it's meant for.

I feel like making your own chain is going to hurt more than help in the long run. less flexibility down the line relying on an application specific chain, would have to fork to make changes for things you may not have thought of. if you did make a flexible chain, we are talking more development hours for sure

Developing their own blockchain is about making it easier for other startups to utilize their blockchain and adding extrinsic value to the AMB platform

Again, this is about long term use and adoption by a wider array of start-ups. They are positioning themselves for the mass adoption of block chain tech in the fintech sector, which is where the wide adoption of block chain will revolutionize traditional sectors

i think mod and AMB can both succeed in the same industry. there’s huge upside and potential markets. different pharamceutical companies for instance are going to contract different blockchain companies. they’re all going to grow as a whole.

Group shilling confirmed. For those who are too stupid to spot it.

oh yeh and talk about upside, you realize that MODUM just need to announce ANY fucking news now and it will moon so hard. Imagine that. Just one news from a major pharma corp even piloting and trialing this and this thing will fly to $5.

Group shilling? I'm alone in bringing counter points, can you bring valid criticisms for me to answer?

lol at whoever is not buying this below ICO price right now, that's atleast a $2-3 coin and that's being conservative.. this coin will sooner or later hit $10 (probably in a year or so) but buying now and hodling to atleast $2 should not be far away, you're a clown if you think a team full of true professionals is worse than MOD's team which is full of geeks whose member descrption says "graduated uni" LOL just open up both side by side (team page) and compare

Again small market caps are volatile to pumps, you must be a bagholder and looking to exit with a profit. I'm long on AMB because I see they are developing a company from the ground up to encourage guys like you and me to make some money, not whales who want to pump and dump into every new coin

so AMB is trying to be a supply chain ecosystem? I feel like that could get kind of hairy with all of the different types of attributes that different industry supply chains might need, not to mention different sensors. even walton is still fairly far from release and they are only focusing on rfid I believe

hashahah $10.. yeh that would imply market cap bigger than top 10 coin.Nice fud.

what's fud about that? see how the standard for the market cap rose, you wanna tell me the money in crypto isn't gonna get bigger? i said longterm $10 not tomorrow, look at their team, product, ideas and everything they have it all laid out

I understand your point, but that's assuming new start ups that are within the sphere of industries that AMB is focusing on will need vastly different protocols for their blockchain. At the moment I believe that is a moot point because the team behind AMB is very strong. I.e. they would not be developing a block chain of they thought it couldn't be implemented for wider uses

Constructive criticism is great guys! Keep the questions going because we can all learn more about this together. I see huge potential for this company and that's why I'm long on AMB

The 2019 sensor is a specific kind of artificial intelligence sensor. They even talk about other specialized sensors farther back in time in the roadmap.

Nice FUD though.

No idea where these +100M MCAP is coming from, it's $35M: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/amber/#charts

Took a long time to read through all this, but I have a much better idea of AMB now. I'm tired of trying to day trade and losing money. I'm gonna buy some

My bad I missed that part when I glanced back at the roadmap, they have a lot of promising things to keep track of haha