How would the outcome of WW2 have changed if USA didn't participate at all? No lend leases...

How would the outcome of WW2 have changed if USA didn't participate at all? No lend leases, no economical aid or anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JAXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It would end with Anglo perfidy. Anglos would have agreed to peace with Germany, then when Germany was fighting the USSR, they would attack Germany from behind and conquer France. Then France would become a colony of the UK and forever whine about Anglo perfidy.

why does this meme makes me irrationally laugh so hard i dont get it

Because it's a shitty ripoff of the polandball meme with derp tigers and a russiaball making a Dreamworks smirk with kool sunglasses while stating a factoid that falls flat?

Twice as many soviet casualties and communism spreading all the way to the Pyreneés.

What does it say?

"White people are gentle with you"

"Black people are violent with you"

Is this some weird kind of Russian state propaganda?

No US? Germany forces the bongs to submit, likely securing crude oil supplies in the deal. War with Russia will be far easier as well. Nazis rule Europe for sure.

germany would starve to death before that ever happens

The allies could have lost, without the (American) state supported supplies going to the USSR or even no embargo on Germany to add insult to injury the soviets might have been crushed in the months that Hitler wanted. This would have potentially allowed for Germany to win on the African front giving them even more oil. After that it’s likely the Britain would have fallen and WW2 would have ended in a nazi victory, atleast in Europe

They only starved because of the allied bombing of German infastructure causing a crisis in the economy

>slavs pretending to be white

>soviets might have been crushed in the months that Hitler wanted
But the Soviets weren't getting significant Lend Lease shipments at the time Hitler planned to crush Russia.

>allowed for Germany to win on the African front giving them even more oil
If Germany crushes the Soviets then they don't need North Africa's oil.

>After that it’s likely the Britain would have fallen
How exactly does Britain fall?

maybe it was the will of God

Yes, actually. This is serious Russian propaganda. I'm sad that nobody is posting the edits.

Soviets steamroll all the way to France and kick the Japs out of Manchuria and the rest of China.

Brits probably win North Africa by themselves, land in Italy and France eventually to stop the Soviets from taking everything.

Italy and France and divided, In Italy the Soviets control the north and In France they control the western part. Paris is a divided city.

>western
eastern

Japan BTFO

>thatonewebmofcosmonautsdiscussingwitheachotherhowcosmonautsaretreatedlikedirtinrussia.jpg

Define "participation" and WW2. Just the European theatre, or the whole shebang?

Glantz argued the Soviets would probably win by '46 or '47. The result would be a Europe dominated by Communism, and probably some sort of strained relationship with Britain.

In turn, the US probably won't be making the leap to superpower any time soon - which sets us up for a more interesting Cold War.

P O L A N D
O
L
A
N
D

What exactly does the USA do during the war in this scenario. Do they trade with the belligerents, do they offer loans? Tizard mission obviously doesnt happen...

I guess you would have a military stalemate between Nazi western europe and the USSR, neither side able to actually invade and conquer the other. Not sure if Nazi europe could survive econimically in the medium even if you remove British blockades

we would be speaking german right now

why is electrode so angry against soviets?

I think because it's so Jingoistic and full of itself. It's so incredibly tryhard you can see Russia's inferiority complex showing. It's like the revenge fantasies of a beta cuck thinking some day he will be cool and kick everyone's asses.

>Jingoistic

Continuation
>fascism, just like gommunism falls by now because people desire to be free
>Eastern European countries don't have their economies ruined by a shitty ideology that doesn't work
>less slavshits, no gypsies
When were you when you realized that nazis winning WW2 was the better outcome for Europe ?

Slavs ARE white you nigger.

Shut the fuck up, you stupid fucktard. Nowadays is the Eastern Europe that is TRUE Europe, not western Eurabia infested with filthy niggers.

Please make edit with Poland fucking Russia.

One huge stalemate.
Germany would still lose in Moscow and Stalingrad, crippling their war effort and any chance to go further.
But without lend lease or any resource aid from America, Soviets wouldn't be able to do massive scale operations like Bagration, Vistula or push into Balkans.
War will probably last to 1946 until Hitler or his replacement agrees to peace treaty with Soviets for pre-1938 or pre-1914 borders or Soviets will just steamroll to Paris with twice of casualties.

these make me really uncomfortable idk why

I think it has something to do with how smug the ruskieball is.

Whoever is making those russia rape pics, thank you you have made my week.

Putin: Good night, my beloved country!
Obama: Sleeping is for weak! Let's create conflicts!
USA: I'm so fucking tired of you...

>steamroll to Paris with twice of casualties.
There will be nobody left by the time they reach paris.

The Russian side says "Good night, my dear country".

The USA one says "Sleep is for the weak! Let's go create conflicts!"
"Why do you hurt me..."

Post more polandrapeball

How the fuck do i search for this meme
If i type "space tigers russia" or any variations i only get real tigers

Type "Ctpaho Wapbi"

there is one pol thread right now

t. slav

...but Japan also has a space program.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JAXA

Shhhh don't let the Slavs know. It would damage their self esteem.

Russia suffers far more casualties and without the logistical support from lend lease, it would take a couple more years for them to finally reach Berlin. If the *nglos haven't invaded France yet, Soviets will probably expand that far.

>Eastern European countries don't have their economies ruined by a shitty ideology that doesn't work
Are you implying that Eastern Europe suffered more under communism than it would have under a regime that planned to murder most of the population