Ok, I'm a bit scared

Ok, I'm a bit scared.

I posted this portfolio on Veeky Forums and it got critiqued.

Some people told me I should sell all for fiat or I will be left bagholding.

Some told me to sell shitcoins.

I'm personally more inclined to sell everything that isn't BTC, ETH, BCH.

I do admit that I'm not the smartest person and have been holding BTC since 2013 as I'm too dumb to trade and occasionally purchase some alts, I got lucky on Ethereum as well.

I'm planning to hold this until I can pay for my house and car in crypto (planning to actually use it as a currency).

Since my financial well being is very important to me, I'd like to reach a public consensus of what would be the best steps to take for me to secure my wealth and grow it in future.

Do you believe I should sell all? If yes, why?

Do you believe I should sell coin X and buy coin Y? Ok, why?

I must note that I also have 130k$ in stocks and about 60k$ in savings, so this is not all my money, but about 80% of it.

TL:DR: Help a lucky brainlet manage his portfolio

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinabc.org/november
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As I said last thread OP it doesn't matter what you do because you're a brainlet.

If you sell or stay in alts you'll make money. That's how a bubble works. But you won't make the best money because you don't know what you're doing.

I guess stay in majorcoins since it's easier. Enjoy 2018

Sell all for btc bch eth is a good idea do it

You forgot XRP

Post a link with your excel and I will help you

what's your age OP?
do you have any kids?

What happened to your shitcoin tier?

OP

dump golem for iExec RLC. they're much more accomplished and further ahead on their roadmap. buy if it goes below .70 usd and hold long term.

add REQ to your portfolio and dump chainlink, dgb, gnosis.

stock up as much OMG as possible while its anywhere between $5-8.

transition away from BTC toward ETH as casper/PoS comes closer. that's when the tide will turn in favor of ETH.

>As I said last thread OP it doesn't matter what you do because you're a brainlet.

But doesn't it really? I mean, isn't there a higher chance that alts will die off, but Bitcoin will succeed, therefore selling my shitcoins/alts and putting that money on ETH and BTC would yield me higher future return %?

>But you won't make the best money because you don't know what you're doing.

So how do I make the "best money"? Trading? I've been told over and over again that trading doesn't work.

>Sell all for btc bch eth is a good idea do it

Could you elaborate why? I am thinking of selling alts to reach 1000 ETH so I can stake it in the future once PoS is introduced. Although they might lower that barrier.

I am holding Decred only for the staking gains, since I want my crypto to make crypto. However it seems if I had put my "staking coin money" such as Decred, NEO, NEM in Bitcoin I would be way better off. Well, too late for that now, right?

I'm early 30s, I have no kids, no nothing.

I decided the chart was too fractured. Trying to follow the KISS rule (keep it simple silly).

Give me your email and I will share it with you. If I put it here everything will come and ruin it.

IOTA
>decentralized

LOL

Yes, I'm planning to sell that shit desu

I already told you to look into Komodo, fuck its undervalued and no one ever talks about it, only recently people started talking about it and is slowly gaining price

Could you elaborate why you think KOMODO is undervalued?

Decentralized ICOs

It just started to host ICOs on its platform, it wasen't supposed to do that in the first place, it was mostly used as a digital currency and they are now planning to host ICOs and have privacy features. Go research it up, you can find out more about it

Why is it better to host ICO on Komodo than Ethereum or NEO, or Waves platform?

Because its cheaper and has privacy build in features, anyways its just starting on its first ICO, Monatize, price is gonna increase leading up to the 10th of Nov. When Komodo start putting even more ICOs on their platform it'll go up even more. Komodo might even start getting hyped up on reddit, bitcointalk etc. and next thing you'll see is people buying it up and youwishing you bought it at $2

I would remove your position on DNT when you get a decent exit price.

Voting rights alone on a platform are worth and will be worth nothing.

Cash out 500k. Use the other 300k to gamble on shitcoins with potential. Don't be afraid to run with 20% gains on certain coins, it all adds up. You will also fuck up and buy a shit coin and lose, set stop losses. Overall $500k out of the market to FIAT is impressive, don't be pissed about half a million profits. If it all goes tits up, you've still pulled out 500k.

>Cash out 500k. Use the other 300k to gamble on shitcoins with potential.

What to do with this 500k?

ALso, which shitcoins to gamble on and why?

Overall OP there isn't any major changes I'd make.

>BTC
I'd pull some out now. Leave as much in as you could be willing to lose (anything over 21+ is good) and just let it do it's thing. My thoughts are there isn't going to be much room for true adoption of bitcoin. I think it will be a store of value, but I can't see it becoming (((the))) global currency. Cryptoassets, enterprise, is where it's at.

> ETH
I think this is fine. Might want to take some out here to reduce your exposure to ETH if you remove some BTC but honestly I wouldn't. I'm pretty comfy in the idea ETH will stick around with far less opposition than BTC will see.

>BCH
lel, why haven't you sold it? Now's a great time. Get fucking rid. ("satoshi's vision")

>XMR
Risky as fuck. You're correct in choosing this vs. all other privacy coins but the governments will come down fucking hard on this. "MUH FUNDING TERRORISM". I don't want to be anywhere near that when the privacy cucks hear that the gubbermint is coming to spank XMR.

NEM and DECRED I've done very little looking into so do what you want with them.

The rest seems fine, there is quite a few I wouldn't touch, there's a lot I'd have in there instead, but given your % in each I'd say there's no point. Let's see how the dice roll.

>DGB
Kek

what the fuck is this?
ever heard of blockfolio?

>not that smart
>worlds most complicated portfolio tracking

Not sure if autist or not that smart

When the fuck did /biz EVER said IOTA was good?

I mean come on, people disagree on pretty much everything here, but the only consensus is that IOTA sucks monkey balls. Stay away if you know what is good for you.

>What to do with this 500k?
if you cash out that's mean paying for IRS. are you ok with that?
personally i would invest that money in 401k or blue chip stock

p̢̛͓̼͕̜̦͓͇͍͐̉̍́a̤͎̯̼̭̮͚̥̳͊̉̊y̦͎̥͚͇̩̩̖ͣ̑̈́ͣ̿ ̢͍̣̗̪̗͓̳̮͈ͨͬͫͯ̃̃͒́͡m̴̴͉̱̪̥̭͍̱̩ͩ͆ͯ̌̓̐͠e̹̗̓̑ͨͨ͛ ̪̹̗̼̝̼̬̤͂a͇̬͇̯͋̓ͪ͂̂̐n̮͙͚̺̭̱̼̳ͩd̨͖̬͍̈ͫ͊̂́ ̶̱̟͉͎̦̣͖͂̊ͭ̐͊̊̚I̢͙̤͔̯͉̬̰̞͊̓ͦ͡'̵̟̺̞̭̺̬̮̎͐͠ͅl̡̛̮͆̿̉̐̕l̵͍̪̰̤̹̽͌ͪ̌ ͚͙̻͍̰̜̱̎͑ͮ͐ͨ͐ṫ̸͎̘̘̠̒͐̓̆́ȩ̳͓̖̫͕͙̉̔̍͐͌̋ͦ̀a̮̣͉̪̻̿̒̄̊̇̓̂̑͘c̟̰͍̜̠͕̜̻͆̍ͯ͂͐́ͪh͚̥̙̙̎͑̉ͅ ͇͍̪ͪ̊͠y̩̮̝͎̮̯͉̆̆̇̒o̧̢̘̗͇̰̱̟̒̂̌̉ͮȕ̧̬͓̈͑̈́̋̔ ̖̜͍̜̽̂͒̔͗ͬ̓̀h͇̞̘̥̹͚ͫ̇o̩̰̩̮̟̩͈̗̦̐ẉ̷̨̺͎̦̑̊ͅ ̣̥ͯ́̃͐̓ͭ͋̓́͘t̡̩̪̭̖̳̺͔̝̾͂̄̋̓̃̃ǫ̢̬̟̪̭̙͍ͣ̽͜ ̜̤͚̦̤͋̆̀̈́́͞t̴̤̠̍̌̀̓r̼̞͙͒͌͂ͦͬ̍̚͟͡a̡͇̟̤̜͈͎͖͗̎ͪ̋̎ͤͮ͠ḍ̨̖͖̙̆̇̂̑̈́̀͝ē̫̬͚̳̟̳̱̣̍̊

[email protected]

You should sell everything and buy my LINK bags.

>if you cash out that's mean paying for IRS. are you ok with that?

>crypto

>paying taxes

kek

>personally i would invest that money in 401k or blue chip stock

Might move to indices, but 1 mil is nothing these days anyway, so I might as well hold it to double in the next 10 years

>lel, why haven't you sold it? Now's a great time. Get fucking rid. ("satoshi's vision")

I have not sold BCH, because in the November fork it might thrive as the chain death scenario black swan even will trigger due to hashrate being split 33%/33%/33%.

Don't you think that is a possibility?

I love seeing your threads Mr Autist, keep us posted on your progress in future threads!

I already showed u my portfolio yesterday. I really think it's the best. 42% bitcoin, 30% ETH, 27% everything else. It's a good balance.

Ok my 2 cents,

Most of these coins are absolute garbage including ETH. I think you're best off holding BCH and a little BTC as a backup.

Guys, I think OP might be on the spectrum. Don't bully him.

Why do you think ETH is complete garbage?

Is there a better ICO ponzi platform?

thanks

bitcoin = bubble
blockchain = good

but how can blockchain work without buttcoin?

Damn, that's pretty incredible. If you send 1 BTC here and I'll change the site to whatever you want.

Impeachdonaldjtrump.com

No it is the best ICO ponzi but it's running out of steam I think...I could be wrong however.

All the while BCH is growing rapidly, and the updated EDA fork all but confirmed I think BCH is set to explode in value.

bitcoinabc.org/november

The 6 different developer groups came to consensus and picked a new difficulty adjustment algo without any bullshit and are now in the process of rolling it out.

Hold a small amount of BTC as backup because as a shitcoin it still has a lot of retards who believe in it although it's pretty much unusable.

thats some truly inferior cherry picking skill here
>NEM (better spelled as SCAM)
>Bancor
>Waves
>Dgb
>Golem

you obviously have no idea what you're doing with all that shit lel

XRP is cheap and worth the purchase .... definitely a long hold but will be a great one .

ETH is the fuel of the cryptos... for the future .....

Ether is used to pay the worldwide ethereum virtual maschine to provide verifiable computations. Miners are being payed Ether in fees which is the incentive to continue mining.

When the switch to "Proof of Stake" comes there will be no mining anymore and because staking does not cost too many computational resources the fee for computation on the blockchain will decrease dramatically .....

As the switch to "proof of stake" is planned in the next 12 to 24 months, the ether amount needed to do a transaction would also decrease by a hundredfold, Which is the reason why the price can go up 100x and the chain will not die !!!!

>NEM (better spelled as SCAM)

Could you please explain how NEM is a scam?

>you obviously have no idea what you're doing with all that shit lel

Teach me then. I am planning to sell most of those tho'

>you obviously have no idea what you're doing with all that shit lel
These are all good coins

i have nem too. bought at 74 sats. its justing me hard but im not going to sell

Seriously, can someone explain how NEM is a scam? From what I see it is one of the most legitimate cryptos out there.

The only problem is - nobody uses it and nobody will most likely use it. Same as the other altcoins

bro you have a lot of money to fall for fud

with that said, remember that V said that there will be no room for so much alts and the majority are a scam

so in your shoes id keep that 90% of btc and eth, plus 10% gambling with altcoins you believe in so if you end up justd you dont kill yourself

>80/20

That's the wrong 80-20.. 80 in low risk, 20 in volatile. You want to lose less when market is down, gain high when market is up

Just upload it to google drive and share it boyo

he has 80 in btc and eth. are you retarded?

Liquidate alts.
Keep eth btc and BCH, should be at least 10pc bch
Pick a number - 3-6 months cash in the bank in case something goes wrong, but cash out at least 25pc user.
I’ve taken out 50.

>so in your shoes id keep that 90% of btc and eth, plus 10% gambling with altcoins you believe in so if you end up justd you dont kill yourself

I'm not that far off from that distribution. About 85% of my crypto is in BTC and ETH.

But tell me again - how is NEM a scam?

I TOLD YOU I HAVE NEM TOO YOU KEK

sorry, can you elaborate? In low risk - how do you mean it? I already have 80% in BTC / ETH which is relatively low risk.

I'm also thinking that might be the best move

don't miss out on ETP and XLM

>crypto
>paying taxes

When you cash out you need to pay tax from that as it counts as income.

Imho you shouldn't have 80% of your money in crypto when you have just above $1mm.

You've broken the goddamn barrier, you shouldn't risk it like that even if crypto never crashes. The gap between $200k and $1mm net worth is abyssal, it's one that usually cannot be crossed by wagecucking alone. This position allows for opportunities us neets cannot so easily partake in, such as investing in property and owning a business. Plus we have no idea how high the taxes will be when crypto does get regulated. You should mitigate risk and have at least $600k in real world assets and stocks. What to do with the rest is up to you but i'd recommend keeping as much btc as possible.