Why was sub-saharan africa incapable of having any inpact on history?

Why was sub-saharan africa incapable of having any inpact on history?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:African_philosophers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not sure you know what history is

Didn't one of those became president of usa? That's an impact.

>Why did people below a desert the size of the US not affect things outside of their region?

Hmmmmm... really simmers my stew

I honestly don't know. What kind of indigenous animals did they really have to begin with?

Obama is a Mulatto

>inpact
You are barely literate.

By the way, what is Axum, Nubia, Kush, Mali?
Mansa Musa literally crashed the price of gold in Arabia singlehandedly. Nubians and Kushites feature prominently in ancient history, while Axum spawned one of the longest lived civilizations in history, Ethiopia.

le because le niggers! le fuck le stupid fucking dumbass shitskin niggers 60 iq inbred sickle cell XDDDD!!!!!

You are barely literate. He said Sub-Saharan Africa. None of the civilizations you mentioned are Sub-Saharan. By the way,

>reddit spacing

>shit farm land
>disease and bugs
>cold weather hypothesis

wat else?

You know that whole story is made up right.

>what is the United States of America

All of them are Subsaharan, you fucking /pol/ retard. Since you seem familiar with the way Reddit types maybe you should fuck off back there.

This but unironically

I mean look at circumcision, came from SSA and now it's global

They actually did. They are a part of God, Gold and Glory. The White man's burden. And world war 2.

>Axum
>not sub-saharan

They lacked the cognitive abilities to do so. I'm tired of people making excuses for the inferiority of Negros. They're a race lacking in critical thinking, and prone to superstition.

>using the UN's definition of Sub-Saharan Africa

Get a map of Africa. Outline the Sahara. Then plot those civilizations on the map and tell me what you see.

OP's picture is of Ethiopia

Actually, I went ahead and did it for you.

Axum you can only argue for if you really and erroneously think it's more appropriate to classify it as SSA rather than a quick hop over from the Arabian peninsula. Remember that they spoke a Semitic language before you make that claim.

>some of the earliest empires in history
>had no impact

It's probably closer in size to Russia honestly. And what's south of it isn't even that good for large empires, the Europeans had enough trouble navigating through it with all their advancements, and there are still areas of the Congo, for example, that have yet to be trodded by mankind..

This thread gets posted everyday by some /pol/tard. These people have their own culture and their own history based on oral tradition since nothing was written down.

XD Nigger Inferior 50 IQ XD XD

Speaking a semetic language doesn't make us less African. Afro-Asiatic language's origin is highly contested but believed to be Eastern Africa or just north of the Nile.

Regardless our culture is one largely native in make with a Neolithic influence from the Middle East but it's important to recognize the Cushitic influence in the Southern Arabian highlands.

It's bi-directional.

they provided the BLACK TIRAILLEURS who defeated and drove back the HUN in 1918 and SAVED Europe from HUNNIC domination

Early doesn't mean impact

so why didn't black africa develop during the thousands of years before europeans arrived?

Geographical Conditions. The whites are basically cheating.

what geographical conditions kept them from building stone structures and monuments?

Low iq. Whites didn't seem to have a problem putting two and two together there.

Why build with stone when it absorbs and release heat in already hot environments?

Earthen structures and vegetal structures are much more appropriate imo

because human beings have a creative/artistic capacity and like to make things that don't necessarily have a practical purpose; you know, art and stuff

It had an impact, just one smaller than literally any other part of the old worlds. I think they inflated gold once and expired salt for a while

More impactful than 'Stralia.

And they did that with other stuff. Why would you use Stone in places that lake good quarries and don't go well with heat. You think they have the hindsight to cater to some guy hundreds of years in the future?

so why did egyptians build pyramids and grand temples? why did the chinese build similar? even the primitive picts in britannia built forts and stone monuments

So you admit that Negroes lack the ability to think about the future? Why did they lack the wheel or a written language? Why are they so adamant of practicing genital mutilation? When white men were discovering microscopic lifeforms, why were negroes still attributing illness to evil spirits?

>And they did that with other stuff.
art

Being on the other side of the Sahara.

Because of mountains of historical contingency

You could just as easily ask why germans were living in mud huts while Semites, Indians and Asians were building civilization

>Reddit spacing

Election newfags really need to go or at least lurk moar.

when germans came into contact with more advanced peoples, the germans started to advance themselves. when black africans came into contact with more advanced peoples, nothing changed. most black africans are still yet to invent the shoe

>when germans came into contact with more advanced peoples, the germans started to advance themselves
No they didnt, they stayed savages for hundreds of years. Besides, Africa is home to most the worlds fastest developing economies

economies using technology and science given to them by europeans, i.e. not invented by black africans

Well yeah obviously. Africa would have to catch up to the west before it could start making new contributions

so where are all the indigenous african inventors, scientists, mathematicians, architects, artists, philosophers, etc? where were they before europeans arrived? when are they going to start 'catching up' to even egypt circa 3000 bc?

Suggesting that modern africa is less developed than egypt 5000 years ago is absurd

Give me some actual criteria for the kind of figure you are looking for and i'll try find some for you. Although as i said, africa is still catching up so they arent going to produce much of not until they do

>Suggesting that modern africa is less developed than egypt 5000 years ago is absurd
pic is rome not egypt but you get the idea

I can cherry pick too

you can but unfortunately most of africa today will still remain less advanced than egypt or rome or china or the near east were centuries or millennia ago. can't say the same for most of contemporary europe

As much as I respect someone like Thomas Sowell, I think he's in denial about the realities of race. He attributed black dysfunction to culture, but ignored the stagnant cognitive abilities of his race that allowed such a culture of degeneration to flourish. A monkey in a suit will still fling shit at you.

this tbqh

The vast majority of africa is vastly more advanced than ancient egypt. I cannot fathom how you would believe otherwise

The number of africans who still live in mud huts and tribes is a tiny fraction of the billion people who live there

Engineered thermoinsulated holiday homes made out of readily sourcable materials capable of surviving sub zero winters
vs
Some megastructures built by de white debil
>/poltards owned epicstyle!

Dis guy is a riot.
Spends his day on a slow board on an imageboard to shitposts about darkies day in and day out. Let's hope he's a shitposts and not someday with mental issues.

yeah much better to spend all day apologising for blacks instead

what didn't they develop

civilisation

>I can't stop thinking about blacks.

No one is saying they built theatres but Fucks sake stop obsessing over them it's not mentally healthy. No sane person thinks about stuff they hate day in and day out. Get some help if you aren't shitposting.

>stop discussing subjects critically
what are you so scared of?

Nice watermark

>The number of africans who still live in mud huts and tribes is a tiny fraction of the billion people who live there
It's not that tiny desu.

t. travelled 28 countries in africa

Whites were niggers most of history too until we got stuff from Asia

Compared to the hundreds of millions who dont its pretty small

"scientists, mathematicians, architects, artists, philosophers, etc" you know most of these werent invented by europeans right?

Sure but if you talk about rural population it would be pretty high.

yeah, hence there being lots of oriental philosophers and scientists etc too. yet no black african ones

Still not very big, and since the rural population is dwarfed by the urban one...

40% of Africans live in cities.

>The Guinness Book of Records (1974 edition) described the walls of Benin City and its surrounding kingdom as the world’s largest earthworks carried out prior to the mechanical era. According to estimates by the New Scientist’s Fred Pearce, Benin City’s walls were at one point “four times longer than the Great Wall of China, and consumed a hundred times more material than the Great Pyramid of Cheops”.
>Benin City’s planning and design was done according to careful rules of symmetry, proportionality and repetition now known as fractal design.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:African_philosophers ?

Why are you showing me this

Why is /pol/ so mad over that there are smart blacks? A black guy stole their gf or something?

where are these walls now? destroyed by the white devil?

sorry were supposed to reply to this post

Yeah, what's the point?

Unironically yes.

They were earthworks and timber, fuck all is left except some ditches and mounds

>he thinks this is reddit spacing

>wat else?
muslims and their goats eroding the land faster than I can dry my hair

Under rated. Thanks for the OC.

Same reason Aboriginal Australians had 40000 years and built some dirt mounds in a river and a stick

Your Kush and Nubia locations are off (unless you're counting that one black dynasty in Egypt, but that would be cherry-picking desu).

>Geographically, Kush referred to the region south of the first cataract in general.

>Lower Nubia lay between the First and Second Cataracts of the Nile river, spreading into modern southern Egypt and northern Sudan, while Upper Nubia extended between the Second and Sixth Cataracts, in modern central Sudan.

Go ahead and name some of the famous Germanic intellectuals living during the, say, 500 years following the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest.

Hard mode: Germanics living inside Roman territories don't count.

They did that. What they didn't develop that makes a civilization capable of projecting power and getting ties to other civilizations was shipping

>They did that.
not very well

I couldn't name any but they did have an important impact on history in the 500 years past the battle of teutoburg forest

But they did. Not that it was relevant for the rest of the world

Afro-Asiatic languages come from this area and spread from the horn of Africa, Egypt into the Levant

>africa
>earliest empires in history
what?

That doesn't change the fact that he has sub-saharan ancestry.

>They’re not huts when the BASED EVROPEANS make them
ebin

Which one?

every /pol/tard in this board

pic is the capital of Botswana, Gaborone.

Windhoek, Namibia.

Luanda, Anglo.

As empire destroying hordes

Zulus are pretty cool desu