>REQ
>XLM
>ETP
>XRP
>AST
>LINK
>WTC
>RPX
anything else I should be holding for long term?
anything on the list I shouldn't hold?
why?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x0ea560c60f92c70b06974210f3ce54c0dcec4865
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RLC check the project

Bitbay, prolly gonna be the decentralized marketplace of crypto. Seriously dyor on it. Probably most undervalued coin right now. Haven't invested in it because I have shitty capital that I want to build up first before investing in longterm coins. Might not give the most gains but it sure as fuck will stay alive long term.

Can't post illigeal stuff on it, useless might as well go use amazon and ebay

I'd tell you but what do I get out of that? In fact every single time I have ever offered any advice I just get called a shill and whatever I'm shilling seems to get noticed by whales who immediately dump the price. So you know what? Get fucked. DYOdamnR

You shouldn't be holding NEO, WTC and AST.
They won't go anywhere, because they've already received their pumps.

ELIX is a good hold, q1 2018 and if you are patient all the way to q4 for even more gains

>retard located

>Hodling shitcoins

Correct, ETP is the big Chinese coin.

We will see who was right.

My picks for long term 2-5+ years

ASTRO, if you want to get exposure to decent ICOs without all the drama

people are just going to suggest their bags, what's the point

your list is good but its missing RLC

Astro is closed

>You shouldn't be holding AST
>already received pump
>currently below ICO price
what the fuck am I reading

no XMR? why?

looks good imo

VTC

why xmr?

What you'd get out of it is more people investing in the coin you're already invested in.
Increasing the popularity of your coin will make you money. Convince us.

You realistically probably have too many coins, pick and choose.

MOD

Because of it's privacy features cyber criminals are adopting it. I met somebody from IT Fox a few weeks ago who believes it will definitely rise in value. Of course this is no guarantee at all and I could be lying for all you know.

Zencash (ZEN), low market cap, secure nodes releasing shortly, being shilled by PBC.

Why do people shill OMG? it's the definition of a shitcoin

Are you fucking blind with AST ?

same here but cloak instead of monero

xmr is a solid pick, not only criminals but just normal people who don't like governements looking at their wealth will adopt it more and more. Just wait until a new DNM opens and they release hardware wallet support

KCS for midterm. The exchange is increasing in volume and they are listing new coins every other day. It's going to be at the same level as Binance soon or even surpass it.

Your missing 'Lisk' LSK and 'Nexus' NXS. These are serious big boy coins

RLC

ZRX

Doesn't matter. People will still do it. Also, even if it did go the way of amazon and ebay it'd compete directly and effortlessly due to low/zero upkeep costs as well as zero listing fees, and double escrow deposit trustless transactions. RIP to ebay scammers and the like. That alone is worth a billion dollars.

no

Bitbay is going to fucking skyrocket, ignore the pedofags who want their CP marketplace

>implying moderators will solve the problem

Let them stay poor. I'm super deep and ready for fucking blast off in what, 2 days?

18K bay here, ready for moon mission
Wish I had more but I'm a poorfag
It's the only altcoin I hold, otherwise I'm a conservative bitcoin holder, but I have faith in the idea of Bitbay

Strat?

QVT

I mean how could you not, right?

It's fucking ebay. For crypto.

Brainlets man, I'm gonna hold most of my shares for YEARS and buy a lambo with it.

And it has taken them years to get where they are right now

However Veeky Forums prefers to invest in the new flavour of the month coins made by some faggot millionaire who will abandon it when he can cash out

The only way this can fail is if the dev team screws up, but I don't see that happening. I can easily see a x100 happening through 2018

Yep. Years of refining. x100 in 2018 is definitely feasible. I sense 1000x in 5 years at the minimum.

Also if you're into utility coins that might have massive uses in the future research into DNT.

It's getting volume right now, probably for a good reason.

add DGB, its primed for a pump and they'll be rebranding soon

I had totally forgotten about BAY. Thanks for bringing it to my attention again.

exact opposite

etherscan.io/token/0x0ea560c60f92c70b06974210f3ce54c0dcec4865

>1 developer

1 dev > 100 devs