Other urls found in this thread:

nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
biopharmcatalyst.com/
stocktwits.com
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Donno. TRXC has some lift

so whats up with CERC niggas? is it buy time?

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

JNUG my niggas!

Anyone else stupid enough to be in on XXII at 2.60? Wtf happened

Guy's AMD. How's it doing?

It's a sinking ship lad.

Get in SPI while it's cheap. Company just released a bunch of PR.

What’s the story?

Got a rating cut from Morgan Stanley to underweight. Falling like a stone.

Basically pack your bags for a trip to the moon

What can it raise to?

Fuck it. I’m out of shitcoins so might as well play. I bought 500 shares so still play money.

Thinking about a buy on IMNP for a reversal. Hit a 52-week low today. It's 2 cents above a pretty big block of buy orders. It can't fall below $.76, can it?

Come on Watson wtf are you doing? You're supposed to be making money not losing it.

It went up to .165. About 2 weeks back it went to .22 I believe. If you get in .13-.14 you should be safe for some money.
It also has private placements that are incoming where they're buying 33 million worth of stock, so that'll jump the price even more.

When do you think it will moon?

>IRBT and XXII still dropping

I'll buy in when it stops falling. I made .03 of SPI before

WEW CERC

No volume man. Spread is almost $.10. Might as well go play craps in a back alley with mafia types.

Any anons with a TD Ameritrade account knows if you need to be tier 2 to buy BAC+B? Since I believe warrants = options no? Just need to know since I'm planning to open an account, but only to buy BAC+B only.

Also

>AMD

Why open a account just for bac??
Didn't it already make its move?

AMD is going back to single digits
digits confirm

AMD stronk

Betting on the fed hike, plus might exercise them if BAC breaches the strike price. Also you can't buy B warrants on RH anymore.

Fuck, don't do this to me user.

>AMD

TEVA is making moves

Who here /ALSN/ Transmissions? Earnings today after close. Seems like a safe bet around $43

Bought 800 SPI @ .134

Fuu I got out last week at a loss. I guess I'll buy back in for a few hundred bucks

TRXC has lift off

Too bad I bought in at the high 4s and ran out of money to buy it in the low 2s

That's alright, it'll be at least 6 by the end of November

I dunno. I just made sure to enable options when I made my account, but each ticker has an options place, including BAC+B (which doesn't actually have any options for itself), so I think you'd be fine without it.

Damn, shoulda popped a day trade on AMZN when it hit 1120

What does it mean when volume goes up but price goes down?

It means a lot of people are selling for a loss.