Bitconnect?

Looks like a Ponzi scheme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dXI5eGJK-CY?t=11m14s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

welcome to a year ago

It is, but their team are more competent and hard workers than most shitcoins in the top 25.

it is

It really is

It's a fucking HYIP like literally every other hyip.

allhyipmonitors.com covers all of them. I would NOT recommend using these things unless you know exactly what the fuck you're doing though, or you're just playing with like $5.00 in them for fun.

I don't want to admit it, but this user is right ;_;

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE

BIIIIIIIIIIII COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

youtu.be/dXI5eGJK-CY?t=11m14s

wooooooo BITCONNNNNEEECCCT

it's so weird watching this. do most people know it's a scam but just play along?

Well its not like they have to code much... Accept BTC for shit BCC token. Allow users to "lend" their BCC token. Pray BTC keeps going up so the ponzi is sustainable to pay people back.

quacks like a duck???????
yessssss
quack quack

well there where people making money off of ponzi's original stamp scam until the day it was shut down
you just wanna be the bag holder at the end of the line
i trade things i think are total shit all the time

People have been in and out of internet pyramid schemes for over 10 years now. They all have this fake enthusiasm like a mega church and it's obvious if you're younger than a boomer. I used to help run one a while ago that was based on real estate appraisals. They have the perfect storm with bitconnect though. Idiot boomers, a confusing but wildly popular product to shill, and zero product overhead since its digital. That rap video was the nail in the coffin for me. Total ponzi scheme.

this lol

I feel like bitconnect is gonna make it to 10 bil market cap before it implodes.

Also, if you Google bitconnect everything's about how it's a scam after their ad. This will definitely implode and leave bags in its wake.

I put $45.00 into Bitpetite, hope it doesn't die before the 6 weeks are up.

Its already 1.6 billion.
That scares the shit out of me.

lmao yes

They either:
>Already cashed out a shit ton of money
or
>Are retarded enough to think this shit will go on forever

that isn't what they do at all
the early investors are straight up paid with the money of the noobs the referal shill in when those noobs lock their money up in the ponzi
It will collapse within 365 days when people unlock their money and try to cash out

Sad but true.

invest there since august, its not that bad, and the 1.26% per day are certainly better than bitconnect, where you get paid in usd, then have to convert to bcc, then btc... what a bullshit scheme, of course its sustainable that way...

Embrace it

they have trading bot stupids

lmao

>hi im braindead

It is.

get a load of this stupid goy