Did Boudicca's army really brutally torture the Roman citizens like common history says?

Did Boudicca's army really brutally torture the Roman citizens like common history says?

W have no way of knowing what really happened, since the only commentators are Romans

I bet she liked sitting on roman faces haha

Same goes for the Holocaust.

it was probably worse, few people survived it to actualy tell the tale, most of it was made up by people who werent there, so its not like they could realy imagine what actualy happened or how bad it was

romans had a way of making people angry

There's no roman sources for the holocaust, silly.

She was the original Brexiteer.

>Barbarians
>people
pick one

OBSESSED

Personally, I find it somewhat hard to believe that they brutally murdered Roman Citizens. The Romans had a way of making themselves always look good, while destroying all of the negative records against them.

>I find it somewhat hard to believe savage barbarians murdered Romans

>no ÜBERMENSCH

They deserved it.

hopefully, fuck r*mans

>savage barbarians

according to whom

Romans were more savage than anyone else.

Romans

But Boudicca and her followers weren’t savage barbarians
They were romanized barbarians, or in the process of romanization.
Her father was a client king of Rome or an ally at least and left the kingdom jointly to Rome and his daughters.

That's wrong, since we have both Nazi and Allied sources regarding the Holocaust.

Don't you have enough Holocaust threads Rabbi?

Retard

>since we have both Nazi and Allied
yeah, we have the the americans liberating precisely 0 extermination camp, and only transportation camps, some with dentists offices, orchestras etc.

All of the extermination camps, where the gassings and burning of corpses (at the rate of dozens per hour per oven) were, those were liberated by the USSR. The USSR would never lie, nor would jews

How do you explain Eichmann's testimony then?

#deep

>some with dentists offices, orchestras etc.
Thereisenstadt had some of those amenities because it was for show, but Auschwitz had no such facilities for inmates.

literal cock-and-ball torture

was Boudicca's rebellion more brutal than the Jewish revolts?

Unless you're southern italian or north african you could be related to those non-people.

Wtf user

Its posts like that worry me, all it takes is one Veeky Forumstorian with some kind of artistic ability to send us down the rabbit hole....

more like BOOTYicca lmao

Well, they killed the entire population of Roman London. Whether they tortured them first is impossible to know for sure.

faggot

kek