The african race has a lower level of neotenization-

>the african race has a lower level of neotenization-
oh...

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/race/000_General/000_00-Home.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19695787
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who said that? I thought it's a known fact that Caucasoids have the least neoteny

Surely it's abos or something.

that's an outlier desu

My professor said that if Humans were divided into races, 56/57 would be exclusively in Africa and the last one would range from Somalia to all of Eurasia and Australia.

>the white race has a higher level of neotenization-
oh...

In my travels I've noted that africans from around the equatorial region have very pedomorphic babbyfaces. Peoples from the open grasslands much less so. Still Lupita Nyong'O is max qt.

>I don't date black gir-

Probably.

How are they so fucking ugly? Do they think westerners are ugly too?

The principle of neotenization, like many other features, cannot be extended to whole races.

they don't think

>The principle of neotenization, like many other features, cannot be extended to whole races.
are you sure?

this could be because races dont exist

Aren't those Aussie aboriginals?

They're literally the product of a genuine rape culture. In every race, you have Chads and Stacies who form from the highest tier genes combining via SMV + arranged marriages of intelligent families, there you have literal retard spearchukkers forcing some oonga boonga time on the hapless she-orks, completely circumventing natural selection for anything but strength and low impulse control

Notice how every race has universally attractive people? Even the darkest, dimmest africans end up producing handsome men and cute women, it's also no coincidence that every culture that has ever laid eyes on white women desire to be like them, just a fluke of genetic adaptation made whites elfen and beautiful

Please define neotenization for this brainlet

Cherry picked especially since that is a culture that heavily favour childlike women.

east asians are super neotenized overall desu, if there is a single race that you can claim is more neotenized as a whole it's definitely them, i'm sorry but it's just the truth

>the African race
Looks like we got an expert in genetics right here

Natural selection is literally what happened you retard

She doesn’t lool neothonic with that protuberant jaw and long chin

Neoteny is an evolutionary phenomenon in which a species retains infantile traits into adolescence.
The most well known example is how humans have bred dogs to look more puppy-like into adulthood, but neoteny occurs in nature too. For example, Axolotl are salamanders that, unlike other amphibians who are aquatic as infants and amphibious or terrestrial as adults, never lose their gills and remain fully aquatic their entire lives. Most notably, all vertebrates are the neotenic descendants of sessile sea-sponge like animals who retained the mobile larval stage instead of settling down to become adults.

Neoteny occurs in humans too, look at the head of a baby ape, and you'll find that it's much closer to the head of an adult human than an adult ape's is, and of course some humans are visibily more neotenic than others. Most obviously, women retain mostly child-like voices while most men have theirs deepen significantly, although varying levels of neoteny can be observed between ethnicities as well as between genders.

>My professor said
My liberal indoctrination preacher*

Genetically speaking there are at least seven genetically distinct clusters of Africans and one major Afroeurasian group that has a smaller range of genetic diversity.

That's just fact dude, that's the available science.

Your professor is an idiot

What a fucking retard.

Yeah, you can do stand over there, with the religious fundamentalists, who agree that the theory of evolution is just a conspiracy.

>Africa has loads of distinct genetic clusters
>All of Europe, Asia, the Americas, and FUCKING AUSTRALIA are just one cluster

Pretty sure that's what he took issue with.

No, not one cluster. One subset and yes this is real.

If the majority of human biodiversity is found in Sub-Saharan Africa and a small population from East Africa is responsible for the populating of the rest of the planet then clearly the professor is not wrong in that statement.

Oh so cuteness

>neotenization,
thanks user, I did not know what Neotenia was, and its interesting I notice I have saved some face with that trait so I will share with you all.
Also have one question, is Neotenia what dogs have compared to wolfs?

Stormfag spotted

How much longer will you people go with this before you realize it actually just completely fucking obliterates any credibility or influence you have among people who don't live out their entire lives on a university campus?

You should ask your professor to teach you about actual genetics so you can understand the problem with this conclusion.

Conversely, just go out and stare at a tree for a few hours while you pray for inspiration.

>cosplayer
trash
>ginger
trash
>stupid trying too hard to look cute face
trash
>huge leg tattoo
trash
>those eyebrows and 5 head
trash

shit taste m8

A 30 year old white girl, she looks like a child

She's very, very beautiful. Exception, though.

She's a qt. She's also like 5 foot so she could pass for being super young.

would-catch-aids-from/10

Excellent arguments.

>people who don't live out their entire lives on a university campus
Why would I want to associate with such cretins? Don't bother replying, cretin.

Races aren't a thing like dog or train but it's teal in your mind just like how the voices in a schizo head is

Zitto animale

Reminder that race is a myth and that there is more genetic variation within ethnicities than between them.

pbs.org/race/000_General/000_00-Home.htm

>On average, any two humans will share 99.5% DNA
>Between Bonobos and Chimps a genetic variance of 0.3% is enough to characterize different SPECIES

The case has already been made that homo sapiens is polytpic (has distinct subspecies, i.e. races).

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19695787

Also
>pbs
Nice propaganda.

>for anything but strength and low impulse control

>he thinks there is more genetic variance between two human beings than between chimps and bonobos
I can't even imagine how retarded you must be not to catch your mistake and feel smug about it to boot.

>MEDICAL HYPOTHESES
>the journal that will publish any crank without peer review and is never cited by anyone other than other cranks for that reason
great source

Rednecks can be pretty ugly.

Within not between, user