About to buy my first stocks. Putting $1,000 in

About to buy my first stocks. Putting $1,000 in.

What's some good stocks to buy?

Stocks I'm considering:
>Intel
>Sprint
>amd
>Equifax
>Rite Aid
>Coke
>etc

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.google.co.uk/finance?q=FRA:HBF&ei=OGz3WdiDEYbAUfSeqrgI
finance.google.co.uk/finance?q=FRA:ADE&ei=OGz3WdiDEYbAUfSeqrgI
discord.gg/wB5sJyr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All in on silver user.

No

>equifax
>rite-aid

Just light your money on fire and enjoy watching it burn

Nvidia and Western Digital, both are way under the price target set by goldman sachs. With all this crypto business going on and kids in their basement building rigs and gaming pc, I can only see both of these going skyward.

I play my large cash in stocks and maybe invest in a few small altcoins to make a little side cash. Crypto markets are way too high risk to play unless you already had bitcoin to mess around with.

That list of your picks are, well, pretty crappy.

About 80% of my investments are safe. I'm saving 20% of inestment for speculation. Equifax is too big to not rise back up. Rite-aid would just be like $20-$50 worth, so not much.

The biggest investments I'd be making would be in Sprint, maybe HTC, and AMD.

HTGM

I know. The shitty ones are just an example. I probably won't invest in RAD, just looking for some feedback.

Reasons for investments:
>Equifax will continue to rise back
>Intel is a safe bet
>AMD at huge low
>Potential Sprint merger
>Upcoming HTC anouncement
>I would be investing a lot of it into safe bets such as coke, google, etc.

>Equifax is too big to not rise back up

Equifax also has major competitors and is showing complete incompetence. Rite-aid is in a merger rally and will fail to preform after the hype is gone. AMD is okay, but will be outperformed by nvidia 9/10 times. Sprint is pretty safe, but you would probably find safer returns in ETF than trying to diversify stocks yourself.

Rite aid is an okay gamble but don’t risk more than you’re willing to lose, they could go bankrupt within a year.

Equifax is done on the product side for awhile (they’re genna have to give consumers free services) and are at risk of regulatory retaliation. That leaves their ability to gather and sell information as their primary asset. Depending on how valuable you think that is feel free to place a bet, again don’t risk more than you’re willing to lose.

Have a look at
finance.google.co.uk/finance?q=FRA:HBF&ei=OGz3WdiDEYbAUfSeqrgI

And

finance.google.co.uk/finance?q=FRA:ADE&ei=OGz3WdiDEYbAUfSeqrgI

Both of these are Bitcoin/Blockchain based companies. They are seeing massive upside.

I'd be selling AMD when it inevitably rises back to $14. I wanted to do equifax when it fell bellow $100, but it may be too late now.

No RAD.

Which safe stocks would you recommend?

>no nvda even though they went up 200% in one year
No breaks on this train boy.

target & pandora unironically until christmas

Wouldn't do Pandora, but Target may be a good idea.

I already gave you a couple. If want to be safe, find a ETF that offers yearly returns that you are looking for. I could recommend a lot of crap, but it depends on if you are looking to hold long for retirement, or be somewhat active and be able to ditch bags before they get filled with stones. Like for example, I bought tesla last year and ditched those bags when they hit their ceiling mid-summer. Scooped up a lot of profit and invested in more tech stocks that haven't hit their ceiling for the year.

It'd be a good investment below $200. Probably an unpopular opinion here, but I think their share is slightly overvalued right now.

May buy one since it's likely to continue growing though.

user i have that french press right beside me rn.

I love crypto user and so should you.

Invest in:

XRL - AI Rialto
LRC - Loopring
ETP - Metaverse
ICX - ICON

Thank me later :)

I like CELG, its already up but I think its still somewhat oversold, perhaps could go up ten bucks from these levels. Going by RSI/MFI being at oversold pre-market, at this point its probably going to say about 35-40 which is getting there but like I said might have 10 bucks.

Also I would stay the hell away from FB or TSLA until ER comes out, FB I just simply cannot see why it would go up hugely, no new products, also Zuckerberg is selling off and moving toward his Bill Gates phase, might be because he knows his company has peaked?

Tesla is funky as shit, I think its either going to 280 or 380 by EOM. So if you want a lotto TSLA is good but you might lose 400 bucks.

I know they're probably great investments. I just don't trust crypto enough to invest.

Appreciate the examples though, I'll look into them.

I like CELG. Staying away from FB, TSLA, TWTR, etc.

You literally have a once in a million year opportunity to buy a new asset class that has never existed before and you want to buy stocks that were all bought up by boomers already?

Lol, stay poor fag.

buy crypto

listen to this OP

you may not have ever had a gf, but they are expensive and chads have no idea where else to go where they dont have to sell their liver for some overpriced gold

If you're going to invest in a pharma stock I'd recommend CVS over RiteAid. They just aquired Aetna, the price went down and is bound to go back up.

He just recommended you a bunch of shitcoins so don't even bother

Buy ETFs instead of specific stocks. Established markets for low-risk medium-reward, emerging markets for high-risk high-reward. Also consider robotics/AI ETFs (BOTZ, ROBO), they’re hot shit right now. (Also high risk).

Sign up to eToro and use the play money to copy a successful trader who deals in stock.

Watch their moves and copy it . Buy when they buy. Sell when they sell till you get the hang of it

Why try with stocks when you can join crypto pump groups like this

discord.gg/wB5sJyr

Just stick with index funds. You won't even be able to properly diversify with $1,000.

Update

I invested in:
>Square
>Intel
>Nvidia
>AMD
>Target
>Sprint
>Coke
>Celgene

We'll see how it goes

>Square
>Intel
>Celgene

You have a problem with those?

Square just announced a pretty big expansion. Intel is pretty reliable. And Celegene is bouncing back.

Just be careful is all I have to say. Square is laughable as to the value of the company and it is way overvalued in price. You see ICO's that launch every other week that offer the same services as Square. Intel has always been a poor performing stock, even if it is a good company. I don't get the buy on Celegene, the company is nothing special and is apart of the next big biotech bubble that has been building. They often falter on earnings reports, and other than the one post on this board, I haven't seen them recommended as a buy for awhile.

Don't waste your time OP. It's much easier to get a large return w/o stocks w/ only $1000. I've spent thousands of hours analyzing my investments and even though I've beat the market over the past 6 years, it's probably worked out to $2/hr or less. If I worked during that time, I'd be 50X richer.