Pastebin.com/0NGrrXBM

pastebin.com/0NGrrXBM

dont say i never did anything for you

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/mBsN8K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what do you think it will go up to?

i own 10k cvc; and think vinny kind of a douche but he 's a salesman, and will build this up.

do you think blockstack will overtake it ? blockstack will be issued on coinlist

>Tama Churchouse
>Teeka Tiwari
what in the literal fuck is up with names of whale investment advisors

Ye, this is good. Thanks OP.

No, not the Civic

My first and only coin I bought at ATH

Civic's success is dependent on Vinny, as opposed to other blockchain projects that will succeed based on their tech. There are numerous other identity projects. I guess you can invest in leadership or tech based on whichever you have a better understanding of. There should be a middle ground. Maybe in this space leadership is more important?

Hey Brian.
You know that .3 BTC you paid us?
You're not getting it back.
Enjoy selling out our fucking info
to Veeky Forums. Anons are your only friend.
You couldn't even wait 5 minutes.
And don't realize that you've LOST profit
by leaking.

You knew the fucking rules.
We're not going to start a war on you.
But you've been removed.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

don't worry brian we love you

maybe i'll buy more while its cheap.

this and ZRX are the two coins ive bought cheap and are waiting. i own OMG too but that already 10x'd before i bought

ZRX's team is very strong and very service oriented, and projects are using them. CIVIC is being adoped by various projects and may gain steam as well

lol look at this mad nerd

rekt

poor Brian

Thanks Brian

wow ty brian totally pumping rn

Sorry Brian

im not really brian im so sorry

yeah okay fucking brian ass bitch

Thank you for dying for our sins Brian

Jesus. Stop being a patho. Use your money for a therapist. Not Crypto.

ANYTHING we send is individualized and put into a private spreadsheet. We made 120+ pastebins. One for everyone in the group. That is why we value our service more than your fake TataHall knock offs.

PS : if your sister didnt suck off half of us you wouldnt have been invited

This coin is literally the tortoise in that story about its race with the hare. My nickname for CVC is Ol' Reliable.

Nothing can save this shitcoin

Thanks Brian. I bought cvc because of you. Moon soon

THIS IS FAKE THESE GUYS ARE TRYING TO TRICK YOU GUYS INTO THINKING THEY HAVE SOME SPERG GROUP. ITS A SCAM ALL A SCAM.

you are larping too hard

Join discord.gg/mBsN8K

can we get mods to ban these fucking retarded faggots shilling their scam groups? enough is fucking enough, theres too much of this shit recently

fuck off this isnt where the info came from

33 to 45cents seems like a pretty big spread for a tip. also the tip is in dollars and not bitcoin.