I'm a 29 year old multi-millionaire

I'm a 29 year old multi-millionaire

I inherited about 8 million in various assets (mostly real estate) and have turned that into over 20 million dollars over the course of 5 years.

I am an only child. My parents are not dead, but they live extremely frugal lives and have turned over their assets to my control. They do not always agree with my decisions but they trust me.

I own about 3.8MM in crypto.

I have a girlfriend but I regularly have sex with high end prostitutes and generally do whatever I please. I think she knows but I don't care and she knows I don't either. Probably won't marry her anyways so it doesn't matter.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZ-cYUPvjVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How old are you?

you already larped with this picture awhile ago with a different story. kys

Prove it larper

14ANjYiWWaRJ3ZTkPVSnNpdXgxjgXUsZ37

Fake and Gay.

help me im poor AF

BTC: 12rw6eGjzEKVVx7T1YL7s914j46EcvuyCb

Good job! You are an inspiration for us all.

Also dont give any of those beggers money lol.

>Ask me anything.
Why must you larp? What drives you to do it?

Want to see me order $300+ of take out? I just got back from Vegas and am feeling pretty hungry.

Pick some places in LA and I'll post the food as it arrives.

If you were smart you'd ask me some questions that could improve your own lives. You would know I'm not larping from my responses. Unfortunately most of you are too stupid to take advantage of free advice.

I genuinely don't understand the point of going online and making up weird stories. Why and how is this gratifying? Also just FYI, genuinely affluent people don't go to random forums and write bios with candid information about using hookers and "doing whatever (they) please"––I doubt thats the way anyone successful even views their life. Seriously, seek help. This is Elliot Rodger-esque and symptomatic of mental illness.

proof and you will be my hero

1AHLFsLtATMJMK4zsTb8RnYt5apfmuvAHy
BTC

sushi roku

>If you were smart you'd ask me some questions that could improve your own lives.

LMAO
sure because a guy who inherited a bunch of money knows everything about success

One btc wont kill u right?

12SRtY5JNmGeF7tuKqFJMN8UtRADPp6JmV

advice doesn't do shit, it's like ideas

execution is everything

you (supposedly) inherited more than most will make in their lifetimes, there is no advice you can give

What advice can you give, if you inherited a fortune? It's not like we have the same starting position you have. I'd rather ask your parents, because they worked their way up.

their food is terrible. no.

>trying to diagnose someone online with mental illness because he is young and rich and bangs prostitutes
It's a normal thing to do amongst wealthy people. You are but a cog in a machine designed to serve the rich, pussy is probably one of the reasons you continue to work your meaningless job. I just take what I want so I'm not a slave to sex, don't hate.

I grew up around successful people which means I was exposed to thoughts and ideas that are uncommon. Also I am not irresponsible, I have taken my families modest fortune and more than doubled it. Not as easy as you might think.

How to get a High End gf?
Are they running nvidia?

>$300+ of take out?
Are you Pavarotti?

is your life really that pathetic and unfullfilling that you have to larp on an icognito tawainese cartoon forum?

Prove it, post your lambo bitch.

Also, you're living my dream life that I'm clawing for right now.

Seems wildly unlikely that an Elliot Rodger-esque guy offering to buy 300 dollars of food to impress Veeky Forums is going to have any useful advice to offer

Most wealthy people you see did not start from 0. Very few people are Zuckerbergs or Musks, most wealthy people in America built their fortunes over generations. The fact that you think my advice would be worth less because I did not start from nothing is a sign of your ignorance to reality.

stop larping faggot, what kind of millionaire cheats on his girlfriend and then brags about it on a site made for autistic virgins

>what kind of millionaire cheats on his girlfriend and then brags about it on a site made for autistic virgins

I do.

these morons should have a specific board for the larping faggotry

Send me a bitcoin already

Hey I've got a bit over $7 MM in crypto. 30 y/o.

Where do you go for your good prostitutes? What's your experience (if any) banging instagram chicks?

Do you generally hide your powerlevels- (ie drive around in a nice but not too flashy SUV/sedan wear nice but normie clothes , timex watch or are you rolling in a lime green lambo with some ginormous $100k watch)?

ya and Trump started with a small loan of a million dollars, why are you such a fuck up by comparison?

i dont understand these faggot LARPers, pathetic, fat, microdick losers sitting in their slummy bachelor apartment, haven't been laid for 4 years, thinking they'll gain some kind of admiration from anonymous retards on a Veeky Forums board. wow what a great life.

Jesus Christ you're pathetic. If I were a multimillionaire trying to impress a load of autistic virgins on 4chins I would have posted my wallet address in the OP and sent a specific amount of dust to someone as proof. KYS Sage.

SEND IT AND U DONT HAVE TO PROOVE ANYMORE OTHERWISE U LARPIN

40 year old that stands to inherit about $6 million one day. Of course I could be 60 before that happens. I intend to set my son (only child) up while he is young enough to enjoy it. Just got to make sure he's not a douche and he knows not to tell women how rich he is.

A general rule to follow is that you should only display 10% of your wealth. Do not drive a lambo if you're only worth 2-3 million, it makes you look incredibly stupid and poor amongst actual rich people.

Definitely hide your wealth. Just look at how jealous people are getting in this thread. People who work harder than you but earn less will also resent you, and most of these people will be your close friends.

If you're in Europe or Asia it's very easy to find quality prostitutes. In America you must know people to find the good, non-street walker ones. Websites can be sting operations so be careful.

Trump did not start with a "small loan" of one million. He had access to his father's immense wealth in has lived through several booming economic eras.

My goal is also not to simply make money. I am an artist by trade, so the fact that I even did as well as I did surprises me.

> goes to vegas
> doesn't even get his take out comped
> t.larping poorfag

As proof transfer a large amount of BTC between your addresses and tell us the amount beforehand

I'm not in vegas right now can you not read you stupid fag?

If you're rich, why you don't give someone a few thousands to prove this? I don't believe you...

My btc address:
bc11e63c-cc17-4d03-a6aa-095a68c2b627

I'm waiting!!

"Inherit 8 million dollars, invest it"

Good advice.

>inb4 "I don't have my trezor on me"

Are you all fucking retarded or something? Does NO one have any questions about financing, taxes, investment opportunities, etc?

What a bunch of fucking jealous losers. omg

Good stuff, thanks man.

I drive around a 14 y/o AMG, wear mostly unbranded athletic stuff. Mostly fly coach unless it's a free upgrade. I do drop a lot on a hotel when I'm traveling with someone else.

This

Cmon op my wallet is waitin

I've arrived to this thread late but would like to ask you a question:

If I have a decent amount saved away (~250k) but would like to turn that into something life changing, how would I best go about it?

Any coins in particular you are very bullish on?

I mean, lol if you have any investments that can beat crypto returns, love to hear them.

Personally pursued angel investing in a couple of companies but it'd just be mostly for fun and a sense of identity.

Proof that you are not larping and help a poor user in need.
3EjtGt5HrFEYYVzDhaSsoVm9hCLe8mjkFA
I'm waiting

why do you think we care? you were born rich.

List your trades that made your money go from 8 m to 20 m.

Okay I'll bite. How do you roughly split your assets? Is the bulk of your money just parked in rent generating properties and some stock investments or have you diversified further into other investments like cryptos, agricultural land etc.

Also, how stressful is managing assets worth so much- how much do you end up spending on professionals like accountants, lawyers etc

This is my valid address:
1DaDANp6NeNDTzHPkHwEn8twm8LiEuTHRs

So, you're not rich, I knew it... still $0 in my account.

how big is the difference between doubling 5k to 10k and 10m to 20m?

post your lambo.

How do crypto taxes work? Do I need to pay taxes at the end of this year based off on my trades even if I don't cash out?

What do you think are the most-viable, emerging market opportunities for individuals without capital to make progress?

because you're obviously a LARPing faggot

actual millionaires who grew up around wealth (as you claim) don't come to sites like this, accuse people of being "jealous losers" and type the way you do. You actually communicate like you're a 15 year old from California or something, it's obvious and pathetic.

You offer up no proof despite the many recommendations in this thread (transferring between your own wallet for example) and instead just continue throwing insults.

You're a fucking joke. Even if you're miraculously telling the truth, you're still pathetic for spending your time on something like this.

>Definitely hide your wealth. Just look at how jealous people are getting in this thread.

true. economy is really bad and people seem to be insanely angry and jealous to rich folks. must be careful

youtube.com/watch?v=VZ-cYUPvjVo

Take half of that and gamble big, it's really the only way to break into the millions range in a short amount of time. Crypto isn't a bad choice, but don't do it if you can't live with the fact you might lose it (this should be obvious)

If you buy 100k worth of ethereum you might make a million in 2-3 years, and you won't be risking everything either.

you're right go buy some dubai coin that will take you to lambo land. faggot.

properties make up about 13MM of my portfolio. I own a lot of netflix, apple, and google stock. I own part of a successful youtube channel that I funded 3 years ago. Own some expensive watches which should appreciate in value. The rest is in crypto.

My accountant is 150 an hour and my lawyer just bills me a sum for a task. I don't actually know how much I spend on legal/accounting fees, it's not enough to register. Maybe a few thousand a year, more if there are any major real estate transactions for sure.

It was very stressful in the beginning, when I was younger. I got sick a lot and couldn't sleep. But like most things you adapt. I have learned how to enjoy my money and how to treat time and resources with respect. I also respect others more and understand that not everyone is as fortunate as I am. Money changes you for the better, despite what the stereotypes say.

When I was 22 I wouldn't even consider spending 2k on a hooker. Now I do it whenever I don't feel like jacking off or hanging with my gf. Money is nice.

OP I have 25k in crypto, 70k in stocks, what do to hit six-seven figures?

I'm 25 and I recently ended up with a bunch of money about 250K. I'm trying to figure out what to do with it. I was thinking most of it into an index fund of some sort then the rest into something riskier like crypto. Is that a decent plan for someone my age. My job is alright for the moment, nothing special.

Currently have a bit over 10k in crypto, mostly BTC.

I appreciate your insights OP, I hope to be in your shoes one day. When I reach 1 million+, I'd like to start delving into real estate to diversify properly. How should I start investing in real estate? Buy a property and rent it out?

"I'm 29 years old" "I am only a child."

We are doomed. Your a fucking full grown man you little bitch. Fucking millennials

>this level of butthurt

get into margin trading if you want to make a lot of money. you need to pass tests to access certain tools, but you can easily become a millionaire with less than 100k invested

Nice OP. I'm 25 and trying to make it big too. I have about 90k in NEO and another 40k in another 2-3 coins.

I have about 84k in cash and I'm looking to 10x it. Do you think the best option is to start a business like dropshipping? Or commercial property? I'm not afraid to take some major risks, like I'm sure you did.

real estate is my specialty.

Rental income is nice, try to get at least a 4-5% cap rate, but the real value of property is in the appreciation overtime.

Rentals in less desirable places will have higher cap rates, but the value of the property will not appreciate much, if at all, in some cases.

I only buy properties in major cities. Easy to rent, dealing with young professionals mostly, and for example in LA some of my properties are increasing by 10% a year.

Real estate is always pretty good to get into, but you need capital. Learn real estate financing.

Can you kys?

1tveXHL7YfVVstVZ15tRkxicovxAGrpas

1 BTC will do

Hi, I come from a well to do family from a 3rd world country. Even though my dad has a ton of money, I know that I will not be getting any of it until I prove that I am trust worthy. I am currently 23 and in senior year of college. I am currently a full time student with no security of a career after graduation. I am not interested in living the wage chuck life, because fuck a linear income. So tell me OP, what can I do? How do I turn my 6k crypto investments into multi-millions? Should I stay here in Jewmerica or in 3rd World nation?

I will look into all those things you mentioned, thank you. Is there a minimum amount needed to start real estate investing?

So aim for properties that have the most potential to appreciate over time. Would property around college campuses be considered a good investment? Or focus on young professionals as renters.

if you know much about trading, take a look at doge coin, it looks promising, could be a good 800% profit in a couple months if the pattern continues. invest at your own risk

>I inherited about 8 million in various assets (mostly real estate) and have turned that into over 20 million dollars over the course of 5 years.

How did your ancestors so much money? I think the environment also plays kind of a role with this, third world or first world country?

put your health above everything else, this is the only thing money can't fix (it can but to a varying degree)

" I was born on third base, ask me how easy it is to hit a home run " kys you larping faggot

you deserve a pulitzer

You should start a scholarship program. Then send me the link so I can apply. Ty

America is run by crooks, therefore there are systems in place to benefit crooks if you know how to find them. You can legally make a lot of money from very little in America.

stem cell therapy is amazing. I have had it done, it works.

Thanks OP! And in ur opinion, is having a sociable personality a necessity to making it? Are connections really that important?

>I grew up around successful people which means I was exposed to thoughts and ideas that are uncommon

Screw it someone has to be the outlier.

What are 3 of those ideas or thoughts?

OP, I'm thinking of diversifying some crypto gains into some Vanguard LifeStategy thing. Like 40-60 bonds-stocks.

I don't really want to think about it too much. I'll play some more with crypto, and probably live off my crypto, but I think having some amount in somewhere safe is a good idea.

Is that a reasonable thing to do?

What do you think of safe withdrawal rates, too? Consider that I've just turned 30.

a random other question, have you ever been mentally burned out or reached a low and recovered? how? I'm getting to the point where I can relax and enjoy my gains but my motivation is gone

As a poor bastard with semi well off bastard friends (1-2mil I myself am only at a 1/2 mil up from ghetto white trash) who I don't ask for money like a degenerate pity seeking cunt. Hes right. Wealth is built over multiple cooperating generations. First gen works and saves/invests like a mofo and can then give their kids a small fortune worth a lifetime or 2 of a normal persons work value. (1-2 mil approx amt. is arbitrary and depending on a shit ton of factors) Mind you these people are the ones most obsessed about money at least in the work till you drop mentality. Think your typical asian laundry fucker though the job is also subject to the individual you're looking at.

The next group, thanks to their parent machine like work discipline, can then go work a high status job. Thanks to these parents focus on their kids education those kids now made in a decade what it took their parent half a lifetime to earn. Once these kids grow old their children now have 5 10 w/e lifetimes worth of wealth saved and can then either empire build off an elite education with connections on top or stagnate into trust fund fueled decadence.

Why the fuck do you think there has been a relentless assault on family connectiveness?