Daily reminder that this link dip is a healthy trend for any coin that is about to moon the hardest...

Daily reminder that this link dip is a healthy trend for any coin that is about to moon the hardest. Buy now and repent or forever stay poor.

No, it's not. There's too many bagholders now that will want to unload their bags the second we hit even 10% increase. We're stuck now until we get fresh money in and a new exchange.

STOP MAKING LINK THREADS EVERY 5 MINUTES YOU FUCKING MANCHILDREN, HOLY SHITTT!!!!

this board so spooky now

Look at this retarded nolinker. Everyone point and laugh.

You can say the same shit about lots of coins then

If you wanna make real money, forger cryptocurrencies and use this site:
probetting.pro

Thank me later!!

Actually most holders are smart money still in green such as myself... i suspect... cunt who fomoed at 40cents sold their bags because they r jellyhanded untermenschen who don't deserve this bags anyway. Would u say that buying eth at 3$ wasn't smart? Well fuck it used to be 0.40... weak hands are out, strong hands and whales will remain and we shall moon together brothers

No LINKs are no longer welcome on this board.

We should round them up and put them in concentration threads

A B S O L U T E D E L U S I O N

This. Iron hands here bought in at 40 cents not selling till $1.

Not even slightly worried. A 1-2 month dip is natural for the growth of a coin of this caliber. I was dumb to buy in when I did but it doesn't change the long term possibility. If we approach mid December and haven't recovered back to 9k I will start to panic.

Thats what u pajeet streetshiters told me when eth was 2$... u know what?
Fuck u Gandhi
>LINK 40$ by next Diwali u street shitting dirtfarmer

Perhaps would be smart to load up on some more... i expect steady rise with occasional spikes after this shitty fork

A B S O L U T E F A G G O T

I've at least managed to day trade a bit to preserve about 20% of my money on the downtrend. I used to to buy 100k request to diversify. I figure at least one of these should fucking moon 10x by the end of the year or crypto is finished and I'll just get some Bitcoin and forget about it.

U said u wait till 1$... lemme tell u smth... when we get there we'll be racing to 2 and 3... with implementation of chainlink network 1$ is not gonna be shit compared to what ath will be

I'm not gonna sell it all at $1 but I will pull my initial investment I started in crypto with. I'd be able to trade a lot better if I pulled out my initial funds since it's a significant amount of my money.

>implying I can't jump back into the train
You retards make it seem like once you sell, it's over. If you'd sold a week ago you coyld have bought more of your precious LINK. LINK ain't going up today or tomorrow. The devs are doing something else amd god knows when they will share with us what they are going to do.

PS: fuck rory

yeah well someone like you is most likely gonna sit there all smug waiting for LINK to go down to 10 cents and miss the ship when it takes off again.

If u are asleep u will fomo back in at 60cents faggot... as soon as this coin gets real announcments... and for the love of god majestic they will be this shit is gonna double in matter of hours

Actual smart money such as not yourself would have sold the obvious all time high and bought in within the last couple weeks.

You're a dumb faggot

is that why none of the top 50 LINK holders sold yet?

If i sell faggot... i can't do it without annihilating the price. Also... u have a point, but i didn't know that after sibos this communication embargo is gonna happen. Also what if i sold and sergey announced that swift thing is official and i'd be buying half of my stack for same cash.
Nobody knew, but some got lucky faggot.
Could have gone both ways

You mean exchange storage and sergeys "private investors" that had reserves before the pre-sale?

It was pretty damn obvious that sibos wouldn't result in shit
And the devs never communicated before sibos so that was already well known

Trying to larp like you have 1m link or something you're just an obvious deluded poorfag Linkie, can't even fucking type you

Holy fuck, you're that ... pajeet.
You also infested the REQ subreddit.

ah yes, conspiracy theory, the last refuge of the idiot.

your argument is basically "if you didn't play the market perfectly you're a FAGGOT". it's largely irrelevant to LINK's long term potential.

Ain't no fucking pajeet... also don't go to plebbit

Lmao, if Link were a scam and a bunch of people got tons of Link under the table, then getting on more exchanges would've been the first thing on Sergey's mind.
You can't cash out large amounts of Link without volume and liquidity, and the volume has all but died over the past few weeks on Binance.

Haha, it is u who is poor noLINK. I don't have 1mil but in current volumes it would be more then significant amount to sink the price.
Stay jelly and remember to squat properly when u shit so u won't mess up ur sandals

You still write like an autist.

What do u mean user? Is ur colonial punjabi variant of english better then my central european one?

>It was pretty damn obvious that sibos wouldn't result in shit
SIBOS was massive, arguably the single greatest marketing event any crypto has ever had.
And there was huge and unexpected news too, just hours before the demo.

The price movement made zero sense.

Delusion

The only delusion was on the part of the people thinking they were selling "the news" at SIBOS.

I believe that we will win.

Sibos was a shit show and the prices reflect that
Anyone who "sold the news" is doing much better than your bag holding ass
Next time don't invest either your emotions kthnx

How exactly was it a shit show? And God help you if you say it wasn't on the main stage. That just shows you have never been to one of these things in your life.

Smart Money checking in.

Because it was overhyped and was just a demo with zero news and there's still zero news even weeks after, when rhe team said they'd release news right after sibos
Presentations rarely mean anything in the crypto world
I hope you understand that now

Conferences are mostly networking opportunities. They are not meant to appease screaming neets on a Cambodian woodblock printing forum.

The team is fucking ass at communicating and marketing though I do agree with that.

>Sibos was a shit show
Why?

>Anyone who "sold the news" is doing much better than your bag holding ass
Oh no doubt.
What happened to the price makes very little sense though. There simply was no "news" to sell.
The only news we got on SIBOS day was completely unexpected and enormously positive (the part about 5 major banks being involved in the demo).

>Next time don't invest either your emotions kthnx
I didn't invest my emotions. I invested in a promising project.
I simply know too much to care about the current price fluctuations.

Link is a Chad walking into a room of feminazis (the current market) who pretend to hate his guts but secretly want him to impregnate them.

>Because it was overhyped and was just a demo
That's all anyone ever said: that it was a demo.
The huge part behind it is that Link was the only outside crypto dev to do a demo at SIBOS. And this was a simple reality, not hype.

>just a demo with zero news
Nor was any news expected. It was always a demo, not a fucking press conference.

And we did get news; just hours before the demo we received word that 5 major banks were directly involved in the demo; including BNP Paribas, Barclays, Santander, ...
This was MASSIVE news. This alone would've made fucking Bitcoin moon, let alone a month-old token with a $100 million market cap.

>What happened to the price makes very little sense though
It makes perfect sense, the volume isn't there.

>It makes perfect sense, the volume isn't there.
Well not anymore.

Keep holding them bags while I ride 10 other moon missions fucking faggot

> moon mission

> before BTC fork

> ppfffff

> pffffffhhaah

> PFFFAHHHAHHHAHHAHAHAAAAHAAAAAH