R-r-r-r-round 2!!! GRS, VERI and GRC pumped round 2 today, its time for Feathcoin and maybe XDN...

r-r-r-r-round 2!!! GRS, VERI and GRC pumped round 2 today, its time for Feathcoin and maybe XDN, don't say I never warned you poor fucks

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/vDE249
discord.gg/dqaauxG
discord.gg/mBsN8K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GRC is a dirty little slut
totally wants it

136k ftc reporting in!!!!

I hope to GOD this shit goes past a dollar

it won't, it'll pump again but definetly not higher than its ath yesterday

Ah its already pumped too late guys unlucky. Its over now, lets take a look at close look at XDN now, maybe it'll pump today

I think ill put sells around 3k? Idk we’ll see.

3k would be a pipe dream bro. The last time was because of the p&d pajeets. This time expect maaayyybe 2.2k

That’s fine. Some profit is better than none

Oh thank fuck. Recovered my losses on GRS after the big dump.

Will buy back in if cup and handle

Btw, XVC is doing similar - second pump a couple of days after the first. Worth watching, but may be another PnD

Ftc has had pretty decent support though

MOONS soons

Agreed, hodling my small amount of FTC for a couple of weeks, may add more to it depending on what happens with the XVG events

I dunno why you reckon XDN will pump. Seems pretty dead to me. I've got a couple of hundred of them lying around from minergate, will set sell order at ATH for funs

because asic coins are getting pumped for round 2, yesterday vericoin feathercoin vertcoin gridcoin and grs got pumped, today all of them but XDN got pumped, we maybe looking for a pump here on XDN.

if you're interested what is getting pumped you can check here

discord.gg/vDE249

mmmm been looking at feathercoin some more, I think the pump is over, the whale is just keeping the price high while selling off around the 1900-2000 sats mark, once all sold they'll probably move on. Though they could just be waiting to have another pump to 2500 sats

>obviously i got left bag holding in that pump and dump. lets do it again, it's your turn now

Nah I sold yesterday at MASSIVE profits, today I looked at GRS GRC and Vericoin, they pumped today again, so I looked at feather and bought in at 1649 sats, I then made this thread to warn you to buy it then 5mins later it when boom. Now the pump seems like its over, I don't recommend you buying in now

Looks like the whales bought out the big guns with that buy wall. The price kept tanking so now they show themselves ahahaha

it's far from over.

its over, trust me. This whale is almost done with exiting. He'll move on after.

Sodl half my stack on your words bruv, you can never be too greedy yanno :)

yup, it might go to 2500, I don't think it'll go 3000 like it did yesterday, this is based on grs and grc, if their pumps are already done

YOU'RE WELCOME>>>>
discord.gg/dqaauxG
discord.gg/dqaauxG
discord.gg/dqaauxG
discord.gg/dqaauxG

Join discord.gg/mBsN8K

No thanks ;)

Well what did I say? If you was watching the order book closly you would of seen the whale slowly selling his stacks

Furthermore why feathercoin, grs and other ASIC coins? Because they're the current hyped up coins that people are willing to buy into, the whale took advantage of this, I wonder how many bag holders are there now

why don't F-F-FFUCK OFF ELMER FUDDD