WTC

China is about to awaken and take this to the next solar system. Why are you not aboard yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/barbarathau/2017/05/15/is-the-rfid-retail-revolution-finally-here-a-macys-case-study/#591d80c23294
chinadaily.com.cn/bizchina/2017-10/24/content_33653090.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how can i get on board.... if i'm already there?

i really hope they do it! Can they buy shit now? or still banned?

chinese are banned from binance

Last pump lasted for around a week. dont miss this rocket ship again if you haven't bought in the last pump.

but will it go to a moon in the next solar system?

what does WTC actually do?

That doesn't mean they don't trade there.
People around here are way too naive if they think Chinese people can't trade on every exchange.

Buckle up guys and girls, we're flying to the moon!

it does nothing?

google walton rfid
it's a pretty neat idea

Thanks for letting us know which Altcoin got pumped today and to avoid it.

>
Project Plan

The realization of Value Internet of Things will create a brand new business ecosystem, based on organic integration of block chain and Internet of Things. This will extend the block chain technology from Internet to Internet of Things, which will in turn create a genuine, believable, traceable business model with totally shared data and transparent information, depending on the combination of RFID technology and Walton chain.

RFID chips, internet of things, renaming the blockchain, fuck this coin

sounds like salty ven holder

Fuck all just buy it.

nah, but their plan sounds like the path to a government controlled currency, with everyone implanted with rfid chips and tracked by the wifi in their fridge, seriously, did the megarich walton family start this coin?

I'm sorry for people like you. Bashing projects they don't even have clue about.

I'm guessing you will say shit about everything from China, right?

Anyway, smart ones are jumping on this train.

Or this is one of many shill threads are starting to hype about this coin. Don't get me wrong, the amount of buzzwords they use to describe it makes it sound cool, but real world application is something this project will not achieve.

Plus, I didn't say crap about China, using RFID's to track everything not as economically feasible as it sounds, and of course the company that was named after the guy who invented RFID chips would try to push that idea.

RFID chips will cost 5 cents and will be nano sized. They will reduce the cost of supply chain management since it allows for faster and more accurate scanning then barcodes and allow transparent tracking of goods from origin to destination. Can you explain why it won't be economically feasible?

News was a train wreck no wallet and only a beta and to a select few huge dump incoming

It's a waste, there is no inherent advantage to scanning a barcode. Labels are cheaper, can hold more info than a 5 cent chip and how you can say a rfid is faster and more accurate scanning + allows for better tracking is just a big plate of bullshit. The infrastructure already used will not be replaced by a rfid because it offers no advantage or cost reduction.

Please send another ID to tell me that I don't know what I am talking about and to just

Maybe you should check out more what they have done by now, what kind of partnerships they have and who exactly will (yeah, actually) use their technology.

Blockchains do not even scale to handle a bunch of geeks speculating with them. 10tx/s.

A single day in a small country for a shipping company, handles 100 000 requests at peaks, more than "VISA" level.

That is why they use Oracle db and Java Enterprise systems, and not muh blockCHAIN.

Fucking idiots would believe walton rfid blockchain. Rfid is btw retarded when NFC exists.

But sure buy and ride the pump, just dont get dumped on, son.

forbes.com/sites/barbarathau/2017/05/15/is-the-rfid-retail-revolution-finally-here-a-macys-case-study/#591d80c23294

"The technology raises inventory accuracy from an average of 63% to 95%, and reduces retail out-of-stocks by up to 50%"

Walton aside, RFID it self is a hugh improvment on barcodes. A trivial example would be a box of items, say you have 100 items in a box and you need to scan each one of those fuckers, how long will that take you? What is some of those barcodes are a bit scrunched? RFID scanner could scan the whole box without even opening it in a mere seconds, while you would waste at least 5 minutes doing it manually. If that's not an improvment, I don't know what is.

chinadaily.com.cn/bizchina/2017-10/24/content_33653090.htm

Just throwing a little tips for you guys

(2)

Yea, that's why RFIDs are used in some specific applications, but their cost becomes unattractive to the majority of the market. You can try to sell me on all the gimmicks you want, but coming from someone who has worked in logistics, this project is no buneo. You still never raise any objections to any of the points i make, you and others continue on with talking points like salesmen

Scalling is not only Walton's problem, every crypto has it. Walton is going with sidechains as a solution. Will it be good enough? Maybe, maybe not, truth is we don't know at the moment, but it's not like it's not being worked on.

Problem with current systems and muh oracle DB is that every one of those systems is a closed system. If you try to make a product in China and have it shipped to USA for example, your product will probabaly pass through multiple warehouses, trucks, airplanes, boats etc. They each have their own system, some have hand written shipping manifests, do you know what are the odds that someone makes a mistake or a "mistake" from start to finish? Pretty big. And if you get 5k items instead of the ordered 10k you can't use go to the boat guy and say "so yea, imma need to query your oracle DB". With walton you can.

Also their chips will be NFC enabled so yea

Hey, it's your money, if you say it's no bueno for you then you do you.

Are you retarded? the reason why they're trying to create rfid-blockchain technology is to decrease counterfeits and increase effiecny..
Do you know how much time it takes to scan things individually? rfid chips would let companies take inventory by scanning all of those products all at once.
Stay poor bud

Nice appeal to authority. Of course, we all can see through your FUDing. Still trying to get some cheap I see