Tfw no matter how rich I become I will never have friends or somebody that loves and cares about me

>tfw no matter how rich I become I will never have friends or somebody that loves and cares about me

You gotta give the love first bruh.

Try r9k. You'll never be rich anyway

It will eventually happen, user, don't give up hope.

you make friends / love by actually caring about other people. important to distinguish from caring about your idea of them. try it, might be surprised.

also being rich makes it harder to have real friends because you never know who's just after your money

I literally lost all childhood friends I had. My parents are dead and I don't have any relatives. I literally have no one in life besides me. Nothing gives me join anymore, not even my crypto gains, video games, lifting, food, alcohol. I feel complete empty.

go to church.

not because of any god bullshit but because the people who congregate there have empathy disorders so they'll love you regardless

Sounds pretty bad, I'm sorry user. Maybe it sounds stupid, and not what you are looking for right now, but dogs make great friends. They can also help you find other friends.
I hope you'll get better.

Already went to my local church. Its just full of old senile back-stabbing people that are even worse than young people.

>life isn't a disney movie where people like me for who I am

Life's gonna hit you hard, op.

Im jealous, friends and relatives are waste of time.

Go to MORMON church
(if you're white)

I'll love the shit out of you for some cash man

At least you'll always have your bizraeli bros.

I'll be your friend

...for money.

if you don't love anyone why would someone love you back

Find a caring gf , friends come and go

You should get a dog or a cat. Also have you tried going out and finding groups for activities you want to do?

and too add to that, you dont really need a lot of people in life. just find a few close friends and you will be set.

that sucks. you gotta shop around to find the right one. highly suggest you keep searching.

welcome to: things normies say

Not really.

Normie's are average. AKA average levels of empathy. They'll ask you how your day is but they don't actually give a shit. If things aren't going too well they'll prefer not to interact with you altogether lmao.

It takes a certain personality (i.e. mainly empaths or people exposed to healthy religious backgrounds from childhood) to actually show strong levels of empathy towards other people.

I now basically start crying whenever I'm watching a tv show or the news and something moderately bad or something really happy happens. That's not normie behavior.

user

Never say never pajeet...

I'm an empath. I try not to be, and most times I prefer to avoid people because I empathize way too hard.

What's your email OP?

Yo homie, friends are a meme. Do things you love and the people will be secondary. Work on improving yourself. See the world, connect with nature, get rich. People will start comming to you and it will be annoying.

Have you heard of dogs?

I was hoping the get a hot gold digger and have kids,improving my genetic line, and those kids will love me for sure (even after the divorce)

For the most part, I'd agree. Most of the people you know are convienient social aquiantances. When your scenarios changes or theirs, you usually wont make the effort to keep in touch.

That being said I'd a loving, kind, beautoful gf of 4 years, and 5 extremely close bros, even though is a pure aspie. Absolutely content. They're all brothers.

Working on yourself and being a better person will allow you to stumble across the paths of other good people. Sounds corny af but its true. Met my gf volunteering because I felt shit about myself one day and went around giving sandwiches to homeless people with this group from uni.

Can message me yoru email or discord tag if you wanna shoot the shit. I'm not doing anything for the next while

iktf op, ur best bet is to get a loan for 100k and put it all into link, get your wallet info tattoo'd on your upper thigh and go off the grid