What are your predictions for Vertcoin? Is there still enough potential to invest?

What are your predictions for Vertcoin? Is there still enough potential to invest?

hex yea.

10$ at end of the year

Will pick up a lot of Steam in the future. Same with Groestl. Once you can directly buy it with Fiat and it gets exposure it will explode

weak hands are selling

just look at the graph. Its not 1-3 day pump and then it plummets. Its been gaining volume and price for 2 weeks with few corrections in between.

This coin is going places

$10 end of this week. Get in while you can.

What about short term potential? And what makes you expect such good medium/long term growth?

Back to $1.

SHABOOEY IS MY BLESSING FOR VTC

It's a genuinely good coin that fits the bill of being the "global everyday currency" much better than Bitcoin or Litecoin. Its code is just so much better than either and most importantly it's ASIC resistant.
My assumption that it's gonna rise up a lot is based merely on the fact that if Litecoin can do it then Vertcoin can do it if there's no major unexpected thing crippling it like all ita devs dying instantly.

But you got Groestl for that. If Vert dies, Groestl will take its place

definitive buy, get in cause we're going places.

> we're going places.

I see, thanks for the rundown!

7$ is the top without miracle....14$ is the miracle border no chance for it to go over that....

How about mining potential? I'm thinking of making a rig out of an RX 580/480. Does VTC look promising for mining?

amd isn't quite fitting for mining vtc atm, should be in the future tho

Short term potential is very good, it is halving before the end of the year. Long term is good as well, they are adding privacy features to Vert.

Can't believe anyone actually fell for the "asic resistant" memes. People fomoing into GRS is silly.

But sure, we haven't even seen the LN pump. LTC's $50 was only the beginning of that. Don't stay too long though, or you'll end up with some mighty heavy bags after 2018.

vert? or nav? or KMD? help a nigger rout

How is ASIC resistance a problem? Asic mining is a huge problem in Crypto and precisely why Bitcoin goes through so much fork bullshit. The point of Crypto is to be a decentralized currency which ASIC miners destroy

I used to mine this shit 4 years ago.

Vert. Wait for correction though maybe

reasons? beside asic resistant. THere are other asic resistant coins. DGB included. that doesn't mean shit