I am so fucking done with the rat race...

I am so fucking done with the rat race. I spent 8 years in college just to get into a job that I will have to work for the next 40 years just to hope to retire. I make decent money now, but I don't know that it was worth the $90k in student loan debt. I am in healthcare, with ZERO chance to scale my operations. My salary will basically cap @ $120k a year -- currently making $85K.

I am done falling for the 9-5 meme. I want to be my own boss. Give me literally any piece of advice for making a living online and with passive income. I dont need much at first, so long as the operation is able to scale.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/wB5sJyr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>8 years in college

Are you by any chance mentally retarded?

No I'm doesn't!

liquidate everything, go innawoods
thats my plan but i don't have the sack to do it

dude, you're an entitled twat.

literally just put all of your salary that you don't need (keep an emergency fund of cash though) into btc and a few promising alts and you'll be a millionaire in

Everyone keeps talkign about how BTC is hyper inflated and can't stand past 6000. You really think the solution is to buy in at record highs?

Start a business lad.

Im more ore less in the same situation, I realized you have to take a risk at some point. Risk and reward are correlated.

Good luck man

Fine. Don't buy BTC now. Wait a few years and you can buy it for a premium when it's trading at 5-6 figures.

Arent there problems with scalability? What about investing in ETH instead?

Use you specific medical knowledge to start a company, launch a niche medical product. If your too potato to do that on your own find someone that already has launched.

back then 1$ was a record high, but yeah we shouldnt count that....
lets take the last ATH at 1200$ before the last big correction down to 200$.

2013 1200$
2017 7000$
4years: lets say 700% - you cant get „rich“ within a decent timeframe anymore. thats basically it. Or you are willing to invest 100k and wait a few years.

IF BTC is goein to 70k$ or 1,000Billion$ (worth more then the biggest stock mcap) you did just 1000% - whats literally nothing in crypto.

Thats why you should buy low and let other fags buy you up.
There will be a correction sometime thats bigger then -30 -40 -50%

With that good of a salary you could start a couple of drop shipping businesses and market them. Marketing is what costs money and time, the rest is cheap and easy.

Considered it, but the FDA is a BITCH. Anything medical is so heavily regulated it's impossible to get into the space without angel investors and 5+ years of research.

Alright, I will put in a regular buy on BTC. Maybe $25 a week? My wife will start to ask questions if I go any higher. I know, whipped and whatnot.

Checked and appreciated. Will look into drop shipping.

Pharmacist here with 150k in student loans. Feel your pain. I've been investing $500-1000 every month in crypto. I have about 50% in BTC and 50% alts. Down about 10% overall. Still hoping one of my low market cap coins moons.

A part of me is buying into the hype of Bitcoin... some expect it to hit $25-50k per coin before 2020. The other part of me wants to find the next Ethereum (went from $10 to $300 in less than 6 months). Hence, the 50/50 split.

To what degree are you diversifying on everything but BTC? How many Alts are you getting? I am just getting started with crypto, and I honestly don't even know where to begin researching. Everything on biz feels like shill threads.

I think it'll fall down to 5800 at the lowest. It's constantly at a record high because supply is decreasing all the time, and coins are lost, and cryptocurrencies in general are becoming more popular
I don't think it'll necessarily drop anytime soon. Consider what BTC usually does during the holiday season.

You won't make it like that user. If you can't spare more money than that investing in cryptocurrencies isn't going to help you get off the rat race. You'll need to figure a lot more out

>I will put in a regular buy on BTC. Maybe $25 a week?
This is actually the most sensible thing to do. Good job.

Come here
discord.gg/wB5sJyr
We're pumping shit up

Right now I'm holding 3 other alts. Was up to 6 at one point. I mostly just read stuff here and on reddit (/r/cryptocurrency). Although I'm sure there are better resources... It all seems like a bit of a gamble to be honest.

I'm fine with the gamble -- I don't need the money. Even if there is only a 10% chance of gains, if they are moon-status then I am fine.