Reminder that you're missing out on a 10x coin

I first posted about DOVU on Friday. It was 0.00027eth then. It pumped to over 0.0008Eth that day.

ICO price was 0.00032eth. Currently sitting at highest bid of 0.000.35002eth.

This token has a 31million circulating supply for the next 2 years, so currently the marketcap is under $4million.

The project was started by InMotion Ventures which is the VC arm of Jaguar Land Rover, and also backed by Creative England which is the UK governments start up enterprise fund.

With the current price, you would be a fool not to look into this token...

Etherdelta: etherdelta.com/#DOVU-ETH

The ED order book speaks for itself.

Other urls found in this thread:

deltabalances.github.io/#0x009e51b0d7a06b3a8a22ddc326e1981d417a8b4a
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dovu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ScammerDelta
I'll wait till it's on a real exchange

It'll be on trex within 4 weeks. All new ECR20 tokens are listed on ED first before regular exchanges list them. ED good place for cheap coins, shit place for eth noobs.

The .0008 pump was me buying a few $x,000 worth of DOVU. There were practically no sell orders between .0004 to .0008, so I bought them all up. It was maybe 10 eth total (besides my initial buy in around ICO price). I don't think the .0008 pump is worth mentioning, but I think the price will increase soon.

Also, does anyone have any info on the DOVU & Waves info?

I have 20k. Mission to lamboland

I'm already in bro

There's literally only one guy selling DOVU.

That's the good thing about ED, you can see who's dumping and if it's one big bag holder or multiple people.

Here's the dumper: deltabalances.github.io/#0x009e51b0d7a06b3a8a22ddc326e1981d417a8b4a

Everyone else is just buying

>>There's literally only one guy selling DOVU.

Hmm, I've seen someone else say something similar and it is not fully accurate. I was briefly selling four figures worth of ETH around 0.0004 to encourage more upward movement. I figured there were lots of people who wanted to buy in but not enough sell orders. I hope their bellies are satiated now in lieu of the ensuing upward momentum :)

Yeah I'm exaggerating a bit, others have sold DOVU. I've sold 10eth worth at 0.00034 and bought back at 0.00029.

That guy I posted though has sold over 60% of all sell orders though. Can verify here: deltabalances.github.io/#0x009e51b0d7a06b3a8a22ddc326e1981d417a8b4a

This is an insane bargain. I'm very excited about this coin

It really fucking is. First time I've got into such a good project so early on. Nobody knows about it yet, it's fucking superb.

Even if it was a total shitcoin/meme the marketcap would be much greater than $4million. Literally can't lose.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dovu/

Current marketcap $3.3Million you're an idiot if you don't buy now

Enjoy the ride. I hopped in to DOVU after I exited Modum. Getting a very similar vibe between the two.

I can't believe the current marketcap. I'm fucking overjoyed, so happy to have gotten into a solid project whilst the price is so low. PascalCoin is literally higher marketcap than DOVU right now hahahahahahaha.

How do you know there's only 31million in circulating? You got a source? Would love to check as I couldn't find it anywhere. I only know there is 1.2 billion total supply. Where the unsold tokens burnt?

Yes I have a source. Look at coinmarketcap.com and see the message posted by their CEO in my pic.

Thank you, really appreciate it!

No worries. I'm sure you'll appreciate it even more in 12 hours. The marketcap wasn't listed until an hour ago, so everyone had similar questions to you.

Now is the time for the FOMO action.

still good to get into it? I missed the modum ride so if this is gonna do the same thing I'm game!

Ummmmm the marketcap is $3.3million.... Yes it is a very very good time to get in before it pumps to $20million in the next 12 hours.

>Ummmmm the marketcap is $3.3million.... Yes it is a very very good time to get in before it pumps to $20million in the next 12 hours.
Seconding the sentiment here, however $20 million is a bit optimistic. Yes, I'm betting with my invested money that it'll GREATLY compound over time, but we're looking at 3x-5x over the next 24-48 hours.

wicked just wanted to make sure cause i hate using ethdelta.

Agreed, $20mill may be optimistic. But $20million by end of November seems very pessimistic to me ;)

Jesus christ, the sell walls are getting completely wiped so quickly! Wow, OP was actually right about this. Cheers OP

Fair enough. The thing I actually like most about EtherDelta is the no-bullshit and no limits when it comes to deposits & withdrawals. I feel way safer using EtherDelta than Bittrex, however volume & price explode once a token makes the transfer from ED to Bittrex.

I agree

well im locked in lets see how this goes!

Since posting this the price has more than doubled.

So has gone from $3.3million to $6million, which is still fucking insanely low.

FUck off with your pump and dumps

Get ready to get dumped on

really? Have you seen the marketcap and read the whitepaper? It's clearly a fucking bargain

did ethdelta just fucking crash?

I think so, it's down for me for some reason

price just dropped 10 cents right?

Yes fucking hell...

No. EtherDelta just went down....

DOVU mooning broke ED...

LOL true

correction? or is this shit tanking?

people taking their 2 x profits.
too risky for me now.

This reminds me of when I was riding the ETP train...there were multiple landing pads between each jump.

Correction, it'll be fine in a few hours. Look at the marketcap and relax, just weak hands taking profit.

This shit ain't stopping. Not even on a real exchange yet. In buying on the way up

Once it hits bittrex this shits going to moon hard

Stay away from this shitcoin user. Never seen a more unqualified team to lead a blockchain project. Other than the hotness of the cofounder, this project is DOA.

Ignore this jackass. Look at the marketcap, look at MOD, this thing is backed by legit partners. Easy 3-4x from here.
You do have to deal with etherdelta :S

>female co-founders
Into the trash it goes

It is exciting seeing when the market reacts in new ways to a coin.

Normal movement on a coin that performs a 2x/3x/Nx within its first month:

- First, it opens a tiny bit above ICO price.

- Then it dips by ~25% for 3-7 days.

- Then it moons.

- DOVU opened a tiny bit above ICO price with an incredibly limited amount of sell orders.

- Then it sharply spiked upwards because someone (me) was accumulating and there were hardly any sell orders.

- It then dipped ~20% for a few days

- It then sharply spiked upwards because of new accumulators and such a small amount of sell orders

My prediction is that there will be a sufficient supply of sell orders after this round or next round of sharp upward spikes. This will then fuel a sustained upward trajectory. I'm setting a target of .002 by the end of this week.