this is the ideal woman

stomach fat lines

kekkk

cow tits pls go.
she have perfect tits already

she needs a bit more muscle/definition, just a bit

This is what men want.

No this is

nope, she's too thin for some. i think op would be more universally accepted by thicc and thinn enthusiasts vs yours

No this is

literal goddess coming through

It sounds fucked but I wish I could fundamentally change my girlfriend; make her look like this and some bits of her personality.

t. Lardass

no

>my last 3 women
>1st: 6/10 body/face 9/10 personality 2/10 lovely/wife material
>2nd: 9/10 body/face 5/10 personality 5/10 lovely/wife material
>3rd and current: 2/10 bodyface 7/10 personality 10/10 lovely/wife material
>you will never had it all

;_;

GOAT TIER

Second is where its at

U fked up m8

Make her subservient, a little dumb, loyal like a dog and domestic and you got yourselves good breeding stock

what's her body and face look like dude?

Her ass looks a little too big, almost fake
Otherwise yeah pretty much ideal for me, maybe a bit more Bf%

you can try my m8, but you must subtle

Last gf has big tits and a belly. She thought me playing with her tits like I was milking them and rubbing her belly was weird but she got moist over it by the end

yeah this body probably appeals to all men. some of us might prefer a little chubbier or muscular or skinnier but no man would say she has a unnatarctive body

these are lines from working out

She used to be a stick but I've gotten her to gain some weight. It's something at least

Because of people like you, we find ourselves with those instagram bimbo

What's different between personality - Wife material?
If she has a great personality she should be wife material.

Or is Wife material an Inverse Slut/Feminist scale?
>If so, I agree

>hard work and discipline can't give me wider hips and bigger tits

There is no god.

Get surgery or gain some weight. If you're going under the knife then some facial work couldn't hurt either

I've never met a woman who had a bone structure so bad that working out didn't make her body attractive

>hard work and discipline can't give extra inches in height - dick

Works both ways.

anybody have more pics of this girl? i've been looking to take the photo to my surgeon for ages

you sound like ultimate creep

Post current body pic so we can tell you what to change

And you sound like a cuck. What's wrong wanting a significant other who's beneath you? Spoiler alert a lot of girls secretly enjoy that

Yeah, maybe. I'd have to smell the cunt.

you really want a bimbo for more than a few months? cause they become boring and annoying as fuck m8

I assume you ask for the 3rd/actual one. she is qt, but a fattass. a legit one: she had an abusive family, and suffer a eating disorder (like eating almost nothing for 1 week, then eat like a pig for 1 day, repeat forever). that kind of eating habit destroy your metabolism/daily maintenance. now she eats 1200kcal daily, 120g prots 30g fats (and I can assure you thats 100% accurate) while doing full body strength routine + cardio every day, and she only lose like 0.8 kg / 2 lbs per week. she lost already 12 kg / 28? lbs. she is redpilled as fuck, not a lazy whale. she also have an elite/olympic weightlifter nutritionist trainer, so all going great and healthy.

>What's different between personality - Wife material?
>Or is Wife material an Inverse Slut/Feminist scale?

something like that yes. the 1st girl I said, had an amazing personality, like totally funny, totally bro tier, nerdy and all. it was really really great. but she had no values, no political ideas, no deep emotions, no motherhood, that kind of "whatever" to anything. so for a long relationship you know you will always get limited from those things, and you need to evaluate if thats ok or not for you in the long run.

>implying i haven't reached my natty limit and am looking for an easy way out :^)

i pretty much have the same height and frame as her, and lifted my way to the body i am comfortable with. the only thing missing are the tits. this is the only aesthetic example of a skelly girl with implants i found, that's why i asked

no, this is

D cups or nothing user.

that was my plan, but because i am 5'9" and 120lbs there is a big possibility for the implants to make me look like a gutter slut. that's why i'm looking for pictures of skellys with aesthetic breasts, so i can have a better reference for my doc

What game is this from?

Besiege

its an amazing construction/mechanical game, check jewtube for amazing stuff

Something like this?

implants are for degenerates

that's too big, i don't have enough bf% to cover up the implants like that and make it look not bolted-on. also that size seems like it'd be difficult do cover up in clothes - i want big jugs, but i don't want to show them off all the time, you feel me?

brehs

go back to watching thuleanperspective, nerd

>ya feel me?
Once you get huge tits forsure

It's a balancing act but wouldn't you rather er on the side of too big than foo small? Are you not trying to gain any more body fat?

>a female who wants proportional tits to her body/frame and not just big ugly balloons

Im happy

>he only lose like 0.8 kg / 2 lbs per week. she lost already 12 kg / 28? lbs.

so at least she wont be a fatass and will be fuckable soon

What cup size are you now?

yeah, of course. she will be great and healthy in just 1 year. thats why Im dating her m8, I will never be with a retarded bluepilled hamplanet

fugg

i went from literal disgusting skelly (strangers on the subway loudly commenting on how creepy i look) to a kinda waifish, ballerina body. but i have a really small frame with shitty fat storing genetics (it just goes to my gut and thighs, the top half always looks skelly as fuck), so i think that the only thing i can realistically do is maintain my current body and add implants for balance

A, I think. they're pretty small, but there is still a bit of fat there, just enough to cover a decent sized implant

sorry for the blogpost, pic related is kinda what i am going for

Nah this is.

Huge fake tits almost always look horrible when naked. If you have small but pretty tits, don't mess with them. But if you have small and already ugly tits, knock yourself out. It can only get better by going bigger.

BRRA

BRRR

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

I like them more thick

I want more ass

Shit genes that's unfortunate. Do you have a pic of yourself for reference? Hard to picture that

Wrong

Best girl is pic related

i'm not gonna post a pic here, my brother browses Veeky Forums on the reg, it'd be super awkward if he saw it :////

So then delete the file after like 5 minutes lol

You sound like a real catch. Can't imagine why you can't find a fit girl
(Fyi that was sarcasm)

You personally? Of course not, you're the kind of idiot that rates ex gfs on a scale from 1 to 10.

Literal goddess

That's not a woman that's a nigger

SOFT
O
F
T musclegirls are best girls imo some of the things you guys like are absolutely disgusting though

You are medically classified as underweight. Why don't you actually get fit before getting surgery? Why are you even on fit?

Well, I for one love women with flat chest / small boobs and a petite body, and many other men do, too. Post a body shot so I can tell you what NOT to change.

The pic you posted looks good. Hopefully, you get a surgeon who can do that good of a job.

You're underweight, anything above a/b cup will look bolted on
>underweight
>complains about no blobs
How fucking retarded are you? Get to a healthy weight first

how you rate people for a quick/non wallbrick post xplanation on the internet without 1 to 10 scale?

go and suck your bull ahmed dick at home you cuck nu male piece of trash

She's underweight, all fake tits will look disproportionate on her.

Guilty

>because using your words and a full sentence to describe a person is too hard
Lol. You had to explain wtf you even meant to people in other posts anyways- because individuals are more complex than a number
>go and suck your bull ahmed dick at home you cuck nu male piece of trash
Translation: I made you butthurt.
Btw, I don't even have a dick, moron.

>because individuals are more complex than a number
lmao

because i used to be even more underweight, and i needed bulking and exercising advice, you double nigger

>woman says double nigger

She's not a woman yet she doesn't even have tits you dip

>being aroused just because a woman said nigger on the internet

so are dudes with gyno women?

>said nigger
no man.
double nigger

If I were on death row my dying wish would be to fuck angie, cot dayum

>because using your words and a full sentence to describe a person is too hard
>because individuals are more complex than a number
you dont even know where the fuck you are. this is not your jew delusional university safe bubble space

>double quoting
Translation: I made you butthurt.
and of course you dont have a dick, we already know that by showing how retarded you are. again, keep sucking that jamyl mohammed dick until you kys

>tfw you will never even see angie irl let alone fuck her

People believe that body is not achievable with squats and whey protein

shes not even that hot

thats a 6.5/10 in eastern europe

This is what peak female performance looks like.

>Alison
Very nice

>that underchin
>those dead gook eyes

kys

> real men want curves!!
> No not like THAT!!
> STOP FAT SHAMING MEEE

is she still fat or did she drop the weight again?

Wrong. Cheekie is literal 10/10, queen level

Man you really should try to speak with your own idea instead of spouting bullshit meme like.

>this is not your jew delusional university safe bubble space
> keep sucking that jamyl mohammed dick until you kys

I'm dont even disagree with the fact that you rate your exgf with numbers. But the way you talk in your post is fucking laughable

Perfection can be slightly discomforting at first sight, but you will be ok.