Taking care of your gyno at home

>taking care of your gyno at home

The gyno is still there, he just removed the nipples.
Surgery = failed

that was the first surgery. the second one is removing breasts. the third one is nipple reattachment

y

Ehh? The guy is 30-40% bodyfat. Looks to me that they are just very nice manboobs. No puffiness or anything.

I actually have a friend who looked pretty much exactly like that on the chest area and he stopped eating + did crack and now looks like a skeleton.

It's a pity how easily people get trolled into the gyno meme. You know you could just try to lose fat until you have shredded abs and if you still have boobs then you have a problem. But realistically how often are people still left with their "gyno"? yeah barely ever.

This. Gyno would make it look like saggy girl tits with the nipples pointing downwards, not perky one like pic related

>American healthcare

My sides. What a backwards ass shithole your country is. And going to get worse because of your wacky right wing and Trump. Kek.

>Big government makes healthcare super exspensive
>Answer is even larger government

Lefties, everyone

kek

>using the term Lefties unironically
>Bringing healthcare into this

God dammit I just wanna post about lifting things and making fun of fatties and manlets. If I wanted to fling political opinions like shit at other people, I'd go to /pol/, which is where you two should be.

>inb4 "look at this faggot whining about some political discussion"

I come here for lifting, I go to /pol/ to bash the jews and gays. They're separate boards for a reason.

This image makes me feel weird.

>I wanna talk about lifting
>Posts in a shitpost thread

>haha this nutjob just cut off his nipples! DRUMPF BTFO! how will conservashits ever recover!

each day these 'arguments' get sillier and sillier

It just feels weird scrolling down Veeky Forums and seeing multiple discussions that have little to nothing to do with lifting, or threads that do have to do with lifting, but get derailed in three posts into a thread about politics, or something of the sort.

My areola are like pepperoni but I ain't fucking cutting them.

>be female-to-male tranny
>go to surgeon
>get nipples cut off
>leave breasts

For what purpose???

The "Free the Nipple" is going a little too far, desu

fags will be fags, what can you do

damn did he catch you too

>Cutting off your nipples with a rusty knife in your kitchen.

Righties, everyone.

>Live in country with little regulations
>Go to a certified surgeon and talk to him about my gyno
>He removes my gyno
>tfw I don't have to pay him very much since his business isn't taxed and regulated out the ass by big gov on the whim of lobbyists who fear competition

By the looks of that scar-tattoo he's just a body-modder fucknut. Those people are insane.