ITT: Historical Tropes you hate

>It's a 'Barbarian horsenigger tribe comes out of nowhere and ruins your civilization' episode

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liangzhu_culture
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hitler was evil!
>Hitler was good!

>tfw when the mongols brought civilization to the barbarians of China
feels good

>Chinese general despises all life and executes or cannibalizes tens of thousands of civilians
Say that to my face Barbarian!

t. butthurt chink/arab

>colonisation didn't have a net positive effect

>africans should be thankful for the roads we built to make it easier to extract resources and send them back to europe

>Tibet should be thankful for the roads we built to make it easier to extract resources and send them back to China

>The jews did literally nothing wrong ever in history

Did I defend China?

No, but I've heard the same defense from Chinks so I thought I should point out the obvious connections

>roads we built to make it easier to extract resources
hmm it's almost like those are still useful even if those resources don't go to Europe

>California should be thankful for the roads we built to make it easier to extract resources and send them back to America
This is you, fucking moron.

What's wrong with building roads and extract resources from our own soils to our own soils? Tibet is part of China unlike Africa to Europe, most of all, Tibet is the one who receives resources from other provinces(since they're poorer), not the other way around, you dimwit.

Those barbarian horseniggers were more civilized than the subhuman chinese. Shit like foot binding and other retarded ideas show that the chinese were still subhuman back then as they are now.

Nah, but you sound more retarded and subhuman than Chinese, as you still are now.

>Tibet is the one who receives resources from other provinces
of course they do, how else would the Chinese government incentivise Han Chinese to move into Tibet so as to dillute their sense of nationhood

They were far more egalitarian than the chinese, women had social status close to men and held position in the military.

Look who's talking.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liangzhu_culture

>A 2007 analysis of the DNA recovered from human remains shows high frequencies of Haplogroup O1 in Liangzhu culture linking this culture to modern Austronesian and Tai-Kadai populations.
>The culture possessed advanced agriculture, included irrigation, paddy rice cultivation and aquaculture. Houses were often constructed with stilts on rivers or shorelines.
>The Liangzhu Ancient City is located in a wetland environment on the plain of river networks between Daxiong Mountain and Dazhe Mountain of the Tianmu Mountain Range. This ancient city is said to be the largest city during this time period. Its interior area is 290 hectares, surrounded by clay walls which had six city gates.

>create a civilization
>it declines because of fucking climate change, volcano, tsunami
>oh well, we can recover from that...
>barbarians finish you off
Indus Valley, Cucuteni-Trypillia, Liangzhu, Minoans, Mayas, the list goes on.

>It's another 'China fractures into a million warring states episode'
Why do they keep making these?

>It's a 'Everyone fights for decades to conquer china but some random nobody wins from out of nowhere' episode

Except California wasn't invaded.
lol chinks

>It's a 'strong men conquer an empire, and their descendants become decadent weaklings' episode