When will the "lifting for girls is bad" meme die? Every heterosexual man lifts for girls

When will the "lifting for girls is bad" meme die? Every heterosexual man lifts for girls.

>When will the "lifting for girls is bad" meme die?
Maybe when it starts working?

if you think lifting is gonna get you girls then i honestly feel bad for you. You put alot of effort in towards something thats not gonna reach your goal

if you want pussy then you need three things:
Luck, timing and social exposure

Having a good face, nice hobbies, being tall and having financial success can help you but at the end of the day it comes down to if a girl is open to wanting you or not.

Lifting improves:

- Overall looks
- Mental health
- Testosterone

Just because you find one fat and ugly motherfucker who seems to have landed a hot chick doesn't mean that lifting is not an advantage when looking for a hot chick.

If you still can't land a chick after this advantage, fucking try to read a book. Sitting around on Veeky Forums and reddit all day never lead to anyone getting laid. Get your heads out of your asses, people.

>When will the "lifting for girls is bad" meme die? Every virgin lifts for girls.

Fixed that for you.

Most beginners lift to improve how they look, which you could say is at least partly done for girls.
But I'd say everyone who consistently works out past the beginner stage does it for themselves. To the average girl, you already look 9-10/10.

>To the average girl, you already look 9-10/10.
Not sure if delusional or trolling

Lifting for girls is retarded. If you want to get a girl, you have to kill other guys. There's too many men and not enough women. We need to kill billions of men to make things work like they used to. OP please kys to help the cause.

There's more to life than sex, my man.

I guess I wasn't very clear, my bad. By beginner stage I was referring directly to how your body looks, not how long you've been lifting.

So to the average girl you look 9/10 or more already when you begin lifting?
Im still not sure if youre trolling or not...

Personally I've never fully seen how it's a bad thing. It gets you in the gym, and after many years of effort you'll get more and more girls and you'll prove to yourself hard work pays off.

what if u already have a gf and aren't a cheating scumbag

I'm saying that looking close to pic on the left (relatively easy) is 10/10 to most women. You could have less muscle and still be 8-9/10. But if you already look like this, you don't just stop working out once you get there.

>10/10 to most women
I think you severly overestimate mens sexual value, friend
Most women are picky as fuck when it comes to partners and even though this is "ze perfect male body" according to women if this was true 75-80% of men would be 10/10 which isnt possible

Im not sure where you are getting these wild assumptions from, i think it would be common knowledge that dating as a man is hard simply because of girls and their standards

>having financial success can help
understatement of the year

I'm just talking about the physical body here. Of course a man's attractiveness is 95% his face, confidence, posture, personality, etc. That's what women are picky about.
I'm not sure where you get this idea that 75-80% of men have this body either.

>75-80% of men look like the left picture
You're a moron

Lift for your gf obviously
When i had a gf i wanted to look good for them so they could have somebody beautiful to bed

No. I have no illusions that lifting will make me more attractive (or rather, more than unattractive) to women. I will always be alone because I am broken in the head.
I'm lifting because I like pushing my body to the limit and because I think it would be nice to be strong.

>I'm just talking about the physical body here.
Yeah me too, point being body doesnt really count when trying to get women. For the women who do care youre not gonna get away with this body
And every other guy i meet has a body equal to or greater than that, only men i see who has a worse body are the 35+ crowd

Well thanks, still doesnt mean alot of men have a normal body though
Especially since lifting and healthy eating has sky rocketed over the past few years, this has really made a huge dent in the number of fit guys

this is the gayest comment on the board today, congrats

>And every other guy i meet has a body equal to or greater than that, only men i see who has a worse body are the 35+ crowd
Where do you live? A large percent of men are either fat or skinnyfags, and it's a lot more than 25%.

>Lift for your gf obviously
Terrible fucking advice, i started lifting and my gf thought i was cheating so she left me for another guy instead and ive been single ever since
dont be a faggot

Why wouldn't you wanna look good for someone you (presumably) love?

lol get a better gf then retard

Well duh, the fuck do you think ive been trying to do the past few years? but its not an easy fucking task. You try getting a new gf in this day and age, its not fucking easy to find one who is single and once you do she is more flakey than a Parkinsons patient

be smart and hold on to a girl if you manage to get one

sorry i didn't realise u were an ugly manlet

I'm heterosexual, am fucking both my gf and room mate, and regularly take tripa to the massage parlor to get a rub and tug and i can safely say that i lift to obtain physical strength and that in turn attracts women.

Body literally doesnt matter if u are a man.

Literally 90% of guys have shit body, either skiny fat or just fat.

Confidence is numero uno.

Sweden, unironically
Im in uni and study finance, around 20% of my class are guys and 1 of em isnt fit

>sorry
Its ok, you cant help being a retard.

T. Virgin