Jock itch

I've had it two months and it looks very similar to the right pic. How do I get rid of it, will I get permanent scarring?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terbinafine
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the same way you treat every other condition

see a fucking doctor

Fuck off, it costs money and I've never been to one in my post child life so don't know what to do

Go to a doctor he will give either some pills or some ointment. Jesus man dont let it go that far.

I just left it and it went away, i tried putting cream on it and it wasn't getting better, once i stopped putting cream on it and made an effort not to scratch it it got slowly better over time and now I have no problems

That's the opposite that you should do.
It thrives in moisture.

Google is your friend, user. It's a fungal infection. Go to the pharmacy and buy some antifungal cream. Apply the cream to the infected area every day for several weeks. You won't have any scarring.

Get an anti fungal cream. Dry your fucking self after you shower and use a talcum powder to reduce humidity in the affected area.

Go buy some lotrimin antifungal cream. Look for something that says it treats ringworm. Put it on after showering.

You can also buy some selsun blue shampoo, look for extra strength or medicinal strength. Put it on in the shower, leave it for 5 minutes before you wash it off.

Fungal infections take a lot of time to treat, so be consistent and don't stop. If you stop your treatment until it's gone, it could come back. Continue for 1-2 weeks after you can't see it anymore.

I recommend applying deodorant to the area. You have way too much sweat/moisture buildup there and need to keep it dry.

Wash area with dishwashing liquid.
Or go to pharmacy and buy anti fungal cream.
Or go the mad scientist route with Sodium bicarbonate and vinegar mixture, the take toothpaste and smear it all over the area, let it dry, and leave it there for few hours.
>This chokes everything living on your skin.
If you're really fucking desperate...
>H2O2

Get athlete's foot cream
Rub it in there
No more nasty crotch

he means antiperspirant. there is a difference.

nah mate talcum powder would be better

Does it itch? I have red on the area my thighs rub against each other, but no itching at all, so I'm sure I don't need anti-fungal, just stop my inner thighs from rubbing against each other with talcium and better underwear.

>not living somewhere with universal health care

your fault honestly

>it costs money
How does it feel living in a third world country?

this shit worked for me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terbinafine

1. Go buy some antifungal cream for athlete's foot.
2. Shave the affected area.
3. Apply thin layer of cream on the affected area twice a day.
4. Keep your crotch dry
5. Keep applying the cream for a week or two after the redness/itching disappears to prevent the infection from coming back
6. Don't touch your crotch except when washing and applying the cream. Wash your hands after applying the cream.

How do you prevent this?

Buy some fuckin tinactin it's like 10 dollars a can, Jesus christ why would you let it spread that far

murrica

1. follow the various DIY ways ITT that tell you what kind of medication to get/how to treat it
2. SEE A DOCTOR. DON'T PUT A PRICE ON YOUR DICK.

You probably have a skin yeast infection. Go to the doctor and get some cream. Use it as directed. It will never go away on its own. You probably won't have any permanent scarring.

Exactly this, I had it on my dick for a few months and it doesn't go away by itself / with regular lotion.

I went to Boots (in the UK) and bought Clotrimazole, applied twice daily, and it was gone in a week. Kept applying it after for another week, and it has never been back. Important to not touch it or scratch it at all, that makes it a lot worse.

I dealt with this for years. See a doctor and get an anti-fungal prescription.

Also, wash it with head and shoulders shampoo. The zinc shit in it has anti-fungal properties.

Get a fucking job

Forget the doctor.
What do you need is to use a cream based on "ciclopirox olamina" in portuguese.

You will have to use it twice a day for at least 2 weeks.

These things and the ichy will go away on the first 5 to 7 days, but the thing is still there. Hence you need to use it for another week if you don't want it to go back.

I had that shit for like well over a year when i was a fat teenager, didn't treat it, it was unbelievably bad, itchy all the time, full of rotten skin, stank like you wouldn't believe. Don't know what i was thinking for going so long

One night i tried putting on some foot fungi cream on it, and it was gone in the morning for good. Over a decade later never had it since

Tldr treat it

I did the same thing. Didnt even realize it was jock itch, I just thought it was that colour because of chafing

I went to a doctor but my itch cleared up by the time he saw me and he just recommended lotramine if it comes back

I had it, albeit much more mild, and it went away on it's own. I was planning on buying some meme creme or whatever they use to treat it, but I just kind of forgot about it as the irritation went away.

I have successfully used tea tree oil combined with coconut oil several times a day. Keep doing this for two weeks after symptoms are gone to kill all remaining fungi. Similar to antibiotics.

You must also shower everyday (before bed) and wear clean undies every day.

>Should I wash my balls or practice common sense hygiene? Nah, why would I do that?

This is also where I'm at

This over the counter US shit is for little babies only. Unless you live in countries like in Central/South American where you can get strong medicine don't even bother wasting your money.

Do this OP I promise you it will work faster and better then any US pharmacy shit.

t. I've had problems with jock it's my whole life. Tea tree oil and coconut oil both work great as antifungal medicine (Google it) just be sure to keep treatimg for two weeks after symptoms are gone.

I use a cream called bephantol
There wont be permanent scarring, i get that a lot since i am pretty fat, and my thighs constantly rub each other when walking.
One time flesh was visible but i just sprayed bephantol, rubbed it in (the cream), and the next morning it was gone.
It also hurts pretty bad.

Use baby powder and go to see a fucking doctor

God that shit is brutal. Scarred me for fucking life.
Had jock itch for about 4 months and treated it for 3 of them. Constant doctor visits and lab appointments. I used a combo of terbinafine tablets and cream (commonly sold as lamizil), Nizoral cream and shampoo and exoderyl cream (which is fucking useless).Drink 1 tablet every day and apply cream 4 times a day. Wash yourself constantly and don't use a towel more than two maybe three times (also don't use a towel for multiple purposes,crotch towel is for your crotch and nothing else). Sincerely hope it clears up fast for you, rooting for ya.

Wait wtf I just had to deal with this.

Dragons Blood Sap for your leg after shower (it's ten bucks you cheap faggots). Eat small amounts of borax (VERY SMALL GO ON CUREZONE) it kills all fungi on the body. I had some ringworm and tinea versicolor that died after two weeks of 1/4 teaspoon of borax a day.

Can use the borax directly too. Super anti fungal. Also so is iodine. And the Dragons Blood.

I haven't let anybody see me naked in like months because of it. But it's just about gone, 2 more weeks and I will have no scars (I scratched it).

At least I had the same looking shit.

Avoid sweating for a little bit if you can.

>it costs money
you should either get a health plan or move somewhere better
>I've never been to one in my post child life
do you want to die at 45 from some stupid preventable disease?
>so don't know what to do
you just show up and tell the doctor about any problems you're having and do what you're told

Unless you are getting, a leg put back on, na

Doctors are not always good

Look up the real history of chemo for example

can't help you then mate sorry. if you aren't willing to pay for your own damn penile health then what the fuck WILL you pay for outside of food and water?

you won't get the answers you need here.

Listen you dumb faggot, stop stifling results and talking up your little cuck country we're trying to solve OP's shit right now AND I FUCKING CAN CAUSE I'VE DONE IT WITHOUT A DOCTOR

Do this. This is how we learn in a country where you can't trust the doctors. Learn your own way or die.

>I FUCKING CAN CAUSE I'VE DONE IT WITHOUT A DOCTOR
even if you're telling the truth, do you honestly think taking medical advice on Veeky Forums instead of from a doctor is a good idea? americans need not respond

Not OP, but I'm waiting on Trump to enact universal healthcare. Should I just move somewhere else instead?

Yeah, because they have an agenda and even when they don't, our american health documents are completely skewed by the FDA and drug companies. All the citations are no just wrong they are purposefully skewed.

When you actually read these medical journals, which nobody does, but wasted my time, there are huge jumps in information, fraudulent levels.

So what you are saying, yeah taking information online requires a grain of salt. But it doesn't count for believing everything your doctors say.

T. Someone who has had to deal with this shit live and have his doctors try to kill him regularly

get a regular aintifungal cream from a pharmacist

>mfw I still have to pay for private doctor because all the public(and free) ones are flooded by immigrants. Tax money well spent.

This.

Doc prescribed Lotrimin for me. I have 3 spots, so far it is working.

Talc probably made it worse for me.

Didn't have any problems at all until I started talcing my balls after showers. Did it once and it was amazing, every time after that felt uncomfortable with my balls feeling like they were sticking to my leg unless I used talc, so it was hard to stop. A year later it looked kind of like op but not as widespread, bought some athletes foot cream and went cold turkey without talc and it cleared up.

I heard corn starch is a better alternative for keeping your balls dry, never tried it though.

Go natural anti fungal creams can actually cause hard to you're penis over time. You can use baking soda mix with water and apply 30mins before a shower, or you can ground garlic till paste form and apply as well GL.

what? spray on the fucking athletes foot spray you inbred retard, this isn't even a challenging problem to fix and had you spent more than 2 seconds googling it the very first fucking cure would be that

I used baking soda and it worked really well right after a shower

Harm* sorry

I just stopped being fat. Also started to dry myself well after shower. Use talcum when needed and if I felt humid down there I just went to a nearby bathroom and used some paper. Basically all, without moisture those kind of infections go away

no this is bullshit. stop telling people bullshit.

Everybody should have some of this.

Wipe your ass you fucking nerd

I 2nd this notion. Think for yourself. Just because something is stamped with an FDA label DOES NOT mean its good for you.

Stop being so naive like these companies give a shit about your well-being. All they care about is money. The sooner you realize that they don't care about you the sooner you'll realize why our world is the way it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg

Jock itch is caused by a fungal infection. Stop eating all food with any form of sugar. Sugar feeds the yeast. put shit like coconut oil on it and eat some garlic.

Shower daily. Use Summer's Eve as yeast infections are mostly of the same family as athlete's foot and jock itch.
Dry off and then use isopropyl on the area
Spray on Tinactin
Use goldbond in your underwear

or find the right fungicide from a veterinarian supply store online, and take the correct dosage

Spray some athletes foot spray. Only thing that worked for me

Jock itch is a Candida fungal overgrowth. Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar, applied topically, and taken internally for 2 weeks cured mine. Slather it on your crotch and take about 1 tablespoon a day orally.

>Talcum powder

Exactly. I sweat like crazy and putting some powder down there to keep it dry helps a ton.

Letting your crotch stay moist and sweaty all day is the best way to help fngus grow. And wash often.

Mom...leave.

Not until you cummy for mummy.

Stop being a naive faggot

dubs of truth

lol