What is the best brotein flavour, and why is it pumpkin pie?

What is the best brotein flavour, and why is it pumpkin pie?

Unflavored + honey, mom's strawberry marmalade or cinnamon if your cutting

Tirimisu

Their strawberry was pretty good

Disappointed by banana (usually my favourite flavour), but it actually went really with soy milk

What was wrong with their banana? Did it has a chemical sting or something?

Considering trying myprotein, are the chocolate flavors any good?

Not chemical (and I've had other brands that have had that for Strawberry), more like the flavour was just a bit dull or something. Maybe I just prefer something a bit sweeter.

Still good though, would recommend trying it.

Thinking Tiramisu next, thoughts?

Cookies n cream - absolute shit tier in milk

Absolutely god tier in water though

Huh, maybe I ought to try banana then actually. I tend to prefer less sweet broteins, and avoided it thinking it would be too sweet.

I've never had a cookies and cream brotein that wasn't completely awful.

Ordered chocolate smooth a few days ago, will post in any threads how it tastes

Vanilla raspberry is alright. I'm going through a 5kg bag I received from a sponsor so I can't really complain. Whey's whey, the only important thing is that it's brotein

Sounds like you're not wild about it

I didn't know what to expect buying the pumpkin pie, but that shits good! And if you have PB2 put in a spoonful or so of that and it's even better!

What is PB2?

Well, I just pour some water over it, shake, have it all at once, and then have 2 bananas. I've tried it with milk and it's good. The flavor I don't like that much is chocolate nut (I think), tastes absolute shit with water

If you guys can't decide which flavour to choose, but want to get a 5kg bag, just get the unflavored one and those flavor drops - they last a while (you literally need to add a drop or so) and you can mix it up

I enjoyed their chocolate mint.

powdered peanut butter, makes mixing into shakes easier

And is good with Greek yogurt

>sugar

Wat

Not a chocolate mint guy unfortunately

>or cinnamon if your cutting