No idea whereto post this, but I always talk to Veeky Forums about my body in general:

No idea whereto post this, but I always talk to Veeky Forums about my body in general:

>go to dentist twice a year my whole life (27yo)
>generally have poor general dental hygiene
>never any real problems with cavities or major things
>recently have a 1 year lapse in visiting the dentist due to a crazy work schedule
>visit the dentist about 2 months ago
>no major problems
>routine cleaning like always

Ever since then though my teeth have been super sensitive, and ache almost constantly. What would have caused this?

Why did they remove the teeth in front? His mouth could have looked much better if they removed the four recessed teeth.

Floss more. You've probably got weak little bitch gums from eating too much processed food.

No its the teeth themselves that hurt. Its a weird sensation to try to describe.

Floss. More.

god damn that shit it horrifying im considering reporting you

because then he would have gums sticking out behind his bottom front teeth

also the teeth in the back are in there better so they will last longer

They're clearly child teeth that haven't fallen out on their own. The rear row are adult teeth that are meant to take their place.

>removing that evolutionary superior trait

Why would someone do this? What so you can get some menial pussy? Imagine how much meat you could shred through with those.

Sounds like you have weak tooth enamel did the dentist do that thing where the buff the surface of your teeth like their stripping off a coat of paint?

>tfw no shark mouth

I had this exact thing happen to me. The front teeth are baby teeth that, for whatever reason, have roots like adult teeth. The adult teeth want to cut, so they come in behind. In my entire life, only one tooth fell out on its own. The others had to be pulled.

Why hadn't I filtered you before now?

Childrens teeth dont have those kind of roots. Theyre called supernumeraries. I had one. Had surgery on it when i was a teen

>going to the dentist

never gonna make it

thinking of it, I have a small tip(?, barely noticeable, only when I tongue probe it) of an additional tooth sticking out behind my upper left corner teeth. Also have only 1 wisdom tooth coming in at the upper right back, at 22yo

am i gonna die?

Wonder if you could intimidate people by showing them you have two rows of teeth.

>Be me
>Go to the dentist, remove two lower teeth (7th and eigth)
>Hurts like hell for second week already
>Can barely eat meat
>lack proteins as a result
>Plan to put braces
I am not going to make it, lads.

How old is she?

I haven't been to the dentist in 3-4 years now Veeky Forums should I go visit? I floss 3 times a day and brush 2 times a day. I feel like I'm only going to go when my teeth hurt. Is this fucking me in the long run?

Dental Assistant here
The reason that its sensitive and achy is the doctor removed tartar from your teeth and now its being exposed to the elements and since you say its been a year since the last visit, it seems you build up tartar quick

No
Its what is called a supernumerary tooth basically an extra tooth
So congrats user you have two wisdom teeth