Who /asymmetric/ here?

Who /asymmetric/ here?

>tfw doing neck curls on just one side
>tfw probably just going to make it even worse

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12826009
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've got a crooked nose, it makes me feel ugly and monstrous (even if it's only slight and barely noticeable to the naked eye)

>tfw very symmetrical
>tfw babyface
>tfw never handsome, always cute

>playing college basketball for lmaodivision3 school
>in practice, coach is making us do a rebounding drill
>6'11" skelly elbows me in the nose and breaks it
>school hooks me up with a fat fuck nose doctor to fix it
>fat fuck fixes it in surgery but leaves it crooked

at least its not too noticable

>tfw right side of my face looks better than the left side of the face

strawpoll.me/12826009

Someone post that picture of wealthy piano's little sidekick doing a fucked up lat spread.

I've always had a crooked nose. But I also smirk, so my face is asymmetric regardless and girls generally find it cute

My nose is like tilted 3 degrees.

It's something you really can't notice unless you look hard, so my face is just subtley off and ugly. It's very annoying, I see it every day.

I feel you user, one of my ears points out slightly more than the other, and even though no one points it out and are surprised when I do, it makes me feel like a freak. Good thing i'm 6'4 with a big cack

I know this feeling too well

Anyone else have positive canthal tilt in one eye and negative in the other? A-at least half of my face is attractive...

>face is extremely asymmetrical
>don't want to post it because i might get recognized

I literally don't know what to do. When I tried mirroring each side I look like a 9/10 tall athletic guy with my left side and a 2/10 fat manlet when I mirrored my right side. My jaw is slanted which makes me look like I'm permanently smirking and my chin points out when viewed from the right but not the left. My nose is also not straight. My right cheek is fatter than my left cheek too. I also have synostotic posterior plagiocephaly which makes my head look flat when viewed from the right and bulge out in the back when viewed from the left. In addition to that I lean my head slightly to the left side which makes my eyes look uneven.

I feel liked I'm a fucked up ugly freak but I have friends and have had sex multiple times so it can't be that bad.

There's nothing you can do, user. Take comfort in that. Keep lifting.

Im getting mine fixed for free in 3 weeks HOORAY. I went to the doctor with some bullshit excuse that my breathing is hindered by my crooked nose. And he believed me. Sent me to the hospital, and they believed me too.

Gonna get surgery in 3 weeks and get it fixed. Insurance will cover all the costs (3000 euros) because its for "health reasons". Im scared as fuck for any kind of surgery but it damn sure will be worth it

>just did this
>face looks exactly the same with both mirrors
feels good

My jaw is asymmetric as fuck. Luckily it stops there though. Can mewing fix this shit? I'm pretty sure lopsided chewing got me here in the first place.

Chew a bunch of gum all fucking day long with the other side until it catches up

My right side is smaller than my left

I look like a droopy face fuck

>6'11
You're a big guy

You're right, it's not that bad. I'm in the same boat as you and yet it's only me who seems to be bothered by it.

I used OP's pic for example.

The first face is the original. A quick glance and he looks fine but when you look into it you'll start to see the asymmetrical problems.

The second face is when I mirrored his left side. Due to the structure of his left side of his face, when mirrored it makes him look like a goofy, weak chav/slav. He appears to be skinny, short, feminine, and youngish. Most would say he is unattractive.

The third face is when I mirrored the right side. You can immediately see a difference from the face before. This one makes him appear tall, strong, and masculine. Most would say he is attractive* when compared to the face before.

Of course there are abnormalities with the faces. Due to the non neutral composition of the face it isn't as easy to produce examples but you should hopefully get the gist of what I'm trying to say. None of the faces look normal due to the asymmetrical face I began with, which is the point I'm trying to make. Symmetrical faces are attractive to the eye. If you have a symmetrical face, it should be the same when mirroring each side. In this case it almost appears as if there are two different people.

The lower half of your face is the only part that looks normal. Worry about the top half

desu crooked noses are cool

Have a crooked nose, though I think I'm the only one who ever notices. It sucks that I can't wear sunglasses without feeling like a mutant freak though.

LEARN2READ FAGGOT

kek

>have crooked nose
>get punched in the face, broken nose
>heals straight

Thanks

hey you've got a very nice face

lol ugly knockoff orb wannabe/10