Why the fuck do all the huge guys at my gym use machines?

I'm so fucking pissed right now. Why am I busting my ass doing squats, deads, bench and accessory work? The biggest most Aesthetic guys at my gym do high reps on fucking machines. WTF is this bullshit? Is all of this "lift heavy" shit a meme? I'm literally shaking with anger right now.

I know this is bait but its the roids working senpai

>he fell for the le squats and deadlifts meme

I'm to pussy to use roids. WTF do I do? Can I get jacked on machines? High reps?

They were already big before they started that routine, you literal retard.

Okay, so you get big than just start hitting high reps? why? what do?

Usually those are the guys who have been going to the gym for quite a while, or aren't natty, or both.

>He fell for the "compound movements are better" meme

How long is a while? I've been going for years and rep 1/2/3/4 easy 14%BF. Have I earned my way in to high reps gainz?

>mfw all the big guys at my gym use machines for high reps and eat pizza
>women literally crowd around them and queue up to suck their dicks and get impregnated.

I'd say usually more than 6 years. With that amount of time, if you're pushing yourself hard enough, any workout will make you big (also needs good genetics for that).
But the question is, why do you want to focus those isolations when compound lifts are way better in every single aspect?

1. do compound lifts

2. do all kinds of isolations with dumbells

3. do all kinds of isolations with machines

4. do all kinds of bodyweight exercises

S C U L P T E D

I fucking hate all of you faggots.

Any coach would tell you diet has a bigger impact on physique than routine, provided the routine isn't total shit.

Brosplits are inefficient, but you can gain plenty of mass with them given time. A brosplits and on point diet is superior to compound based splits and a mediocre diet.

How are compounds, particularly squats and deads, better at preventing injury?

Bear in mind, you can build big legs without them.

If you follow a well structured routine structured around compound movements with good for, you WILL get bigger assuming you eat enough. These guys were probably big before they started doing isolation movements and machines. I guarantee all the big guys at your gym at least did (or still do) bench press.

Also 9 times out of 10, if you see a big guy who doesn't do a lot of compound movements, their posture is all fucked up because they never work their core too well due to lack of compounds, as well as slightly hunched forward because they work their front muscles more than their back muscles.

Try it out: Check and see how man hold their arms by their sides, and how many hold their arms to where their palms face back, like a caveman. This usually shows a but of rotation forward since their front muscles are pulling harder than their back muscles, due to muscle imbalances.

Love you faggot

>How are compounds, particularly squats and deads, better at preventing injury?
See this I mean, compounds are obviously more prone to injury, but, when done with proper form, they actually build your body in a more natural way. This means you are stronger, more resistant and more able to use your muscles than somebody who focuses on isolations. There's also the talk about hormones released and how hypertrophy is systemic and not local, but I won't say too much about that because I can't really back it up.

I use machines for maintenance and free weights when I want to advance. Once you make it, you don't have to kill yourself every time to go to the gym, you can take it pretty easy.

So basically I'm just going to keep having to live this natty nightmare because I'm afraid of side affects? I'm just going to end it.

Hey, I'm this guy Yes, compounds ARE more prone to injury... If you do them wrong. That's why I said GOOD form.

I hate when people say "Oh machines are less prone to injury." because it just reminds me of the few videos I've seen of people crushing their legs on the leg press machine. Even typing this out now makes me cringe hard due to how fucked up those incidents looked. I've also known of a few people who went too hard on machine and ended up tearing something.

Compound movements are just a more natural movement imo. Rather than doing movements on a straight automated course, like a specific machine or smith machine would have you do, natural compound movements, especially the squat and DL, are just easier to do, as well as working to activate your stabilizer muscles.

maybe he's on a deload or injured or working on a weak point

>Is all of this "lift heavy" shit a meme?

Yes. It's also a great way to snap your shit up

Basically, after your body is destroyed by years of heavy compound movements, steroid abuse and forced feeding. It's like retirement.

I've been going to the gym for more than a week, douche.

Yes, keep doing big lifts but add accessory work with machines/dumbbells

Can someone explain 1/2/3/4

Is it 1/2/3/4pl8 OHP/Bench/Squat/Diddly?

Yes